Im Your Angel Forever and Always

Jerking ***s..

Gerard's POV
We row out a bit further on the lake.

“Lets jump in” Frankie says gesturing towards the water.

“What in the lake” I reply.

“Yes where else” he says taking his t shirt off.

“Don’t you remember last time we swam in the lake we freezed our fucking asses off” I say staring very hard at his torso.

“No you freezed your fucking ass of, and I made you warmer” he says standing up making the boat rock slightly.

“We don’t have towels how are we suppose to get dry” I say taking my t shirt off as well revealing my pale skin.

“Well I think I have a perfect idea for that” he says giving me a very very seductive look before diving straight into the depths of the lake.

And I knw exactly what that look means so I jump in after him.
As soon as I hit the water it's moderate, kind of warm kind of cold but I'm still freezing, I push my way up to the surface and take a deep breath. I can see Frankie already having fun splashing around in the water, how the fuck can he do that it's fucking cold.
I wade in the water shivering.

“Aww poor baby” Frankie says swimming over too me.

I leap towards him wrapping my arms tightly around his neck then I pull myself close into his body straddling my legs snugly around his waist.

“I hope you know I cant touch the bottom” he says giggling.

“Yes” I reply trying to snug close into him for warmth.

“So you know that you’re practically drowning me” he says trying to keep his head up above water.

“Oh sorry” I giggle releasing myself from him.

“But now I'm cold: I say dropping my bottom lip.

Frankie pulls me close into him and sucks on my bottom lip.

“Ohh that was very interesting” I giggle.

“Hehe I know” he replies.

“I’ll race you to the boat” he says giving me a “lets have sex” look.

I smile at him and doggy paddle quickly following behind him.

[5 minutes later]
Frankie lays on top of me naked as our wet bodies rub up and down each other. I kiss him as our tongues fight frantically.

I buckle my hips up against his causing awesome friction between our groins.
“What the fuck are you trying to do? Make me orgasm like this” Frankie whispers breaking away from our kiss.

“Maybe” I whisper back.

I dig my fingers into his ass groping hard as our bodies massage hard and fast up and down each other, each time we buckle our hips together rubbing our lengths in chorus madly.

Frankie thrusts his hands through my hair kissing along my jaw line.
Our bodies remain wet as we pump hard on each other.
“Frankie” I moan as he kisses down my chest licking the excess water off.
It feels as if I'm nearly going to orgasm as our lengths rub crazily together.
I grab between Frankie’s thighs and pull them apart forcing his length to pump hard on my own.

I feel my length go hard and so does Frankie's.
I pull his head up to mine and kiss him viciously devouring every moment of it.
We continue to massage our lengths together savoring every bit, Frankie closes his legs back on top of mine as I split mine apart and rap them firmly around his waist.
As we kiss I drive my hips upward whilst my legs are still wrapped around his waist each time our lengths jerking forcefully.

I don’t reall know what I'm doing I'm sure this isn’t normal, but Frankie seems to like it and I myself like it A LOT!!.

i feel a load of pleasure rise over me, I'm beginning to orgasm, geez just by jerking our lengths togther..Wow… that’s good..

“Frankie let me fuck you!” I scream.

He does not hesitate. He jumps off me and goes on his hands and knees.
I grip his waist.

“Ready” I say breathing heavily.

“yep” he replies.

I drive my length hard inside of Frankie jerking in harder and harder each time.

“Ge-RARD!” Frankie screams in pleasure.
I tilt my head back in satisfaction as I continue to jerk my length inside of him.
“Ah” I moan loudly.
We both work at a pace as I wrench forward and he jolts back, it works in a perfect rhythm making us both orgasm harder.
“FUCK” I scram as I explode inside of him.
I collapse on Frankie's back and slowly pull out of him making the most of it.
I see Frankie stroking his length hard as he moans.
I snake my hands round from behind him and place my hands on his length, stroking hard on it then squeezing his balls. Finally he comes.
He collapses onto his back and I rest my body carefully upon his panting madly.
We both remain silent thinking about how amazing that was.
“I love you” Frankie says kissing my forehead.
“I love you so much too” I reply.