Im Your Angel Forever and Always

Mr Shanks Office..

Mikeys POV
Me and Frank enter into Mr. Shanks office.

“Morning Mr. Shanks” I say.

“Good morning Mr. Way” he replies.

“This is Frank” I say.

“Ah yes your parent called this morning” Mr. Shanks says motioning to Frank.

“So Mr. Iero I see you have already made friends” he says.

“Yes” Frank replies.

“So I take it that you have also made friends with Gerard, Bob and Ray” Mr Shanks says with little enthusiasm.

“That’s correct” Frank replies.

“Okay well um here’s your classes and other things you will need, I have to be going now, need any help just ask” Mr. Shanks says gesturing us to the door with ignorance.

Me and Frank walk out into the now; crowded corridors.

“That was a bit odd” Frank says looking very confused.

I knew exactly why Mr. Shanks had been so obnoxious.

“Well you see, Mr. Shanks doesn’t like Gerard” I say uneasily.

“Why?” Frank asks confused.

“He's homophobic” I say.

“And what's that got to do with Gerard?” Frank asks.

“Well Gerard’s gay” I reply.

“Really, well that’s something me and Gerard have in common then isn’t it” Frank says.

I'm a bit dumfounded that Frank is gay like Gerard. I mean it was totally obvious Gerard was eyeing up Frank earlier on. I know that Gerard totally digs Frank. I think it must be time for me to do some plotting and get them together.

“Okay so what's first?” I hear Frank asks.

“Uh that would be History” I reply, thinking very hard about what I can do to get them together.

Gerard’s POV
“Whatsup fag” I hear Callum (one of the popular jocks) call out from the back of the class.

“Whatsup limp dick” I reply raising my middle finger at him.

He gives me an evil smirk.
Fuck those assholes fucked me off lots.
Always dissing me coz I'm gay, geezus get a grip.

Art’s my favorite subject, the only one where I actually get high marks. The only downside to it is the jocks that are in the same art class as me. Fucking asses, they didn’t deserve to even be here the only thing they achieve at is Football and scoring chicks. But I didn’t mind that much coz they all sucked at art.

I flick through a couple of pages in my sketch book studying the different drawings of comics and other various pictures.

“Mind if I take a look Gerard” Mr. Baker says.

“Sure” I say handing him my sketch book.

Mr. Baker is my favorite teacher, he has always understood me more and has always loved my art that ive drawn. He always admires it ad gives me top marks. I'm considered to him as teachers pet.
I watch as he flicks through the pages in my sketch pad analyzing my art work very carefully.
“This is awesome work Gerard” he says.

“thanks” I reply.

I watch as Mr. Baker walks to the front of the classroom.

“Can I have all your attention this way”I hear Mr. Baker call across the room.

Instead of listening to him, I have a long daydream about this new boy Frank.
For one he is so hot I think to myself.
And he seems like a nice guy.
Hmmmm I think I need to get a lil closer too him.
Grrrrrr but he’ll probably think I'm a loser if I do try get into him a bit.
Besides he’s probably into girls anyway…
I cant help myself but think about him, everything about him is so hot..
He seemed so mysterious whjen I talked to him.
His smile; so adorable.;.his style; absolutely sexy!!!...his face geezus!!he was perfect..
Just so perfect in every way its not funny...
Hmmmmm i think to myself maybe I should ask him over this weekend...just the two of us...Mikes will probably be with Alicia and mum and dad arent ever around anyway...it would be perfect....
mmmm Should I???