Im Your Angel Forever and Always

Dodge ball..and asking Frank over..

Franks POV
"That was the worst game of dodgeball Ive played all my life" I say to Mikey as we head over to meet Gerard and the rest of the guys.

"I mean everyone was going for me, Ive lost count of the bruises I got" I say limping slightly as I walk.

"I know how you feel, usually Im the one getting picked on" Mikey replies patting me on the back.

"I would of rather had 2 lessons of boring history than having PE if I new it was going to be like that" I say.

"Dont worry its just coz your new" Mikey reassures.

"Sure" I say with little enthusiasm as we meet up with the guys.

"So how has your day been so far" Ray asks.

"Very bad" I reply.

"Why would that be?" Gerard laughs.

"Okay well.. history, the most boringest class ever with a teacher who can spit 5 metres while talking and doesnt even realise she has...and PE..well...I never want to do it again especially if we're playing dodgeball..I mean ive lost count of bruises!!" I reply.

"Oh poor Frankie" Gerard says giggling.

I then realise what he called me Frankie.
Nobodys ever called me that...I cant help but smile at his response.
"Come on lets go sit down then" Mikey says.

"All right then" I say following the guys over to a random tree.

I sit myself down next to Gerard who has a sketch pad in hand.
I watch for a while as he draws down a picture of a vampire. It looks real good.
I decide im a bit hungry so I fetch some food out of my bag.
"So you draw too" I say to Gerard.

"Uhh yea its my favorite subject" he replies smiling.

What a sexy smile i thnk to myself.

"A man of many talents" I say moving a slight bit closer to him.

"Huh" He says.

"Your a man of many talents, Singing..songwriting and art" I reply moving my hand behind his back.

"Yea sure" He says looking at my hand then at my face.

At that moment it almost felt like he was going to kiss me. But instead the bell rings.

"So when are you going to sing me one of your songs" I sadly interrupt a perfect moment.

"Well I was thinking if you wanna come over this weekend, I can show you a few of the
songs ive written." He replies.

"I mean you dont have to, since we've only just met" Gerard says.

"Oh nah id love too come over" I rely very quickly.

"Awesome so you know my street and the numbers 13" he says with a gleaming smile.

"Cool, will Mikey be there?" I ask hoping he'd say no.

"Probably not, its most likely he'll be with his girlfrinend Alicia, and my mum and dad are never home too" Gerard response.

"Great so just give me a text" I say.

"Cool whats your number" Gerard says pulling his phone out.
"Uh 0215573194" I say.

"Nice, well right now ive gotta run to my next class, so i'll probably see you at lunch" he says picking up his stuff.

"Sweet, cya later" I wave good bye.

"COme on frank we'll be late for our next class" Mikey interrupts.

"Okay im coming" I reply.

Gerards POV
About a week has gone already since I asked Frankie over,.
I hadnt really seen him much since then, him and Mikey had been hanging with Alicia and her mates and as for me I had been in the Library every break working on an art assignment.
That i have now finally finished.
I decide to clean up a bit since Frankie will be round here any minute now.
But before I can I hear a loud knock on the door.
I panic slighlt but don’t hesitate to open the door.

"Hey dude!" I say welcoming Frankie into my house.

"Hey Gerard" he replies walking in.

"Take a seat" I say.

"So you wanna coffee?" I ask politely.

"Um well before you do that I need to tell you something" Frankie replies.

"Okay sure what is it" I ask eagerly.

"Okay um well Im gay you see" Frankie says.

"Uhh okay" I reply feeling happy inside.

"So err yea I think I have feelings for you" he replies.

"Same" I yelp a little too quick.

"Im gay too" I say smiling.

"Really" Frankie says looking amazed.

"Yes," I reply but I can already feel myself getting the urge just to kiss him.

Theres a long pause.

My eyes gaze deeply into Franks beautiful green orbs, his gaze deeply into mine.
Then suddenly our lips lock into a profound loving kiss. I feel Franks tongue slowly roll along my bottom lip, I willingly open it and our tongues intertwine like mad. I thrust my hand through his pitch black hair as he sneaks his hand under my shirt feeling up my body. I moan as I break our kiss and lay Frank down on the couch as I slowly begin to kiss along his jaw line then down his neck and across chest. I hear him moan as he moves his hands up my shirt again then he slowly touches the crease of my back and moves his warm hands lower to my ass. I move back and start making out with him again I moan more and more as I feel his hands touch the rim of my boxers. He moves his hands down more and starts to grope my ass, I chew on his bottom lip and moan loudly,
He turns me over so he’s on top and he slowly starts kissing me again it was long and pleasurable as I rub my body against his causing hot friction between us. He moans loudly in pleasure as I grope hard on his ass.

Frank breaks from our enjoying kiss and slowly begins to kiss around my neck as I bring my hands around to his front and dig deep into his boxers and start rubbing. He groans my name and he massages harder against my body, I grope and tease him as I feel his warm breath on my shoulder. I stop doing that as he sits up straddling over my waist he moves further down my body and lies over my legs as he begins to remove my boxers….

Frankies POV

I slowly remove Gerards boxers so he is naked, I tickle between his crouch as I move my head closer in. I open my mouth and start sucking and chewing softly. Gerard begins to moan louder and louder each time. I pull away and climb back up to Gerards head, he arcs his back and rubs his body against mine then he massages his crouch against mine making me moan. I go to kiss him again but then a loud knock comes from the porch.

I cant believe i just made love with a guy Ive barely known a week..it felt like Gerard had been waiting along time for it.;but it was amazing..