Im Your Angel Forever and Always

***ing Idiot Gerard Way

Gerards POV

"Wooohoooo take it all off" I shout drunkily.

*wolf whistles*

"Damn! you sexay thang!"

I skull down another glass of vodka as I enjoy the stripper shaking her ass in my face. She takes off her bra and swings it over my head, she gives me a seductive look as she pulls me head into her tits.

"Fuck yea!" I moan.

"Geerard Wayy you dirty motherfucker!" Mikey slurrs wanting to join in on the action.

"Dude go away, you're not a single man, I think its wise if you go back before Alicia see's you tryna get with a hooker" I laugh as the stripper ruffles up my hair.

And with that Mikey retreated back to Alicia who's sitting at that bar with that Jamia bitch. They both glare at me disgusted at what im doing, but hey fuck them, i can live my life how i want to. And if it wasnt for that Jamia I wouldnt be like this, I wouldnt be a total wreck. Id be happily sober and having a good time with Frankie. Fucking Stupid Bitch just had to ruin my life. God! i swear if i had the chance id kill that bitch right off the face of this earth.

Its only suppose to be a few quiet drinks here at the club, but we didnt know that there were going to be strippers here. I guess thats luck on my side. Not so much Mikeys or Franks since theyre both happily in relationships.

I look at my watch 11.43pm. And fuck im totally wasted, i swear i could pass out any minute now. I can feel peoples eyes on me as i drink excessivily and act like a total sleeze. Not who I really am.
As i enjoy the company of the beautiful stripper my mind is somewhere else and completley deluded. I stare at Frank and Jamia as she cuddles into him and he places butterfly kisses over her cheeks. BITCH!

I feel my veins begin to boil with jealousy. I should ask one of these strippers to go give Frank a lap dance, haha that'll make her jealous. But then again i probably shouldnt after all Frank hates lap dances unless theyre from a hot guy. That always made me laugh when he told me that.

"Yo Gerard, we out!" Frank shouts across the room.

"Whats that Missterr Eye-yearr-Ohh, i can nott hearr yeww" I giggle pushing the stripper out of my way.

I see Franks small body strutt his way towards me.

"Gee, we're going home now, come on" Frank says grabbing me bye the hand.

"Okayyy dokiess, toodles darling, thanks for the lapp daance" I slurr waving goodbye to the hott stripper.

Me and Frank keep holding hands as we exit the club, except he holds that Jamia in his other arm letting her snuggle into his shoulder. And that exactly what i feel like doing. Within 10 minutes we're all back at Mikey and Alicias new apartment. I throw myself onto the couch nearly falling off. Everyone else goes to bed except Frankie who stays awake making coffees in the kitchen. After a while he brings me in a coffee and sits down beside me. I look at him and smirk at his cuteness.

'What are you looking at?" Franks asks taking a sip at hs coffee.

"You" I giggle.

"haha why? im not that hot" he laughs.

"Yes you are, youre the hottest person that ive ever set eyes upon" I say without realising it.

Fucking Idiot Gerard Way.

"You better get to sleep ae Gee" Frank replies quickly avoiding what i said.

"Not with out one of these Iero..."

And with that i press my lips against his, longing for hs tongue. I rest my hands on is shoulders as i pry his lips open with my tongue. Willingly he thrusts his tongue into my mouth exploring every inch of it. Fuck this is good. I jump into his lap more, being careful not to squash him. Slowly I rub my crouch up against his, shit i probably shouldnt do this, but what the fuck?... Frank seems to get pretty intense as he too rubs his body against mine as his hands begin to feel up my back. Suddenly Frank parts from our kiss staring open mouthed at me in shock....

All that i keep thinking is that if Frank Iero didnt have feelings for me anymore,

He wouldnt have just kissed me so intensly.

----
Heyy..
Im staying at my friends house all week, things have happened at home so i decided to get out of the house so i might not be able to update for a while. Comments please...Thanksyou so much for reading..

xoxo
LOVE