Im Your Angel Forever and Always

I've made my decision

Frank's POV

I follow Mikey back inside. Many thoughts trace through my head, but ive made my decision now. And I had to tell Gerard before I change my mind.

-Time elapse 30 minutes-
Gerard's POV

“That’s okay Gerard I forgive you, don’t worry about anything” Frank says

“I mean I didn’t mind taking a quick dip in the icy cold water it was all good” he jokes smiling at me from ear to ear.

I can't help but smile too.

“and please promise me that you’ll never attempt suicide again” he asks I could feel his eyes upon me.

“I promise”

“I'm sorry for still loving you too” I said not daring to meet eyes with him.

“It's okay Gerard, I forgive you. And please don’t be sorry for still having feelings for me, it's okay. But I don’t have strong feelings for you anymore, my heart is with Jamia now. I love you lots your like a brother to me, you’re my best friend. But nothing more” He explains soothing his thumb over knuckles sending shivers down my spine.

A small tear rolls down my cheek and falls onto the hospital blanket.

“Gee, I'm so sorry, but that’s the way it is, come here” Frank says pulling me into a hug.
My heart is officially broken.

An awkward silence falls between us. Both waiting for the other to say something.

“Well I'm heading back to Jersey later on tomorrow, so I guess this is the last time I’ll see you for a while” Frank states breaking our silence.

“Yea” I reply trying to pretend like I wasn’t hurting on the inside.

“You gotta come back and stay with us in Jersey sometime, and come and see my band perform” he replies as I try not to burst out into tears. Fuck I'm a wimp.

“Yea I will definitely, I got to see how good you’ve gotten at guitar” I joke faking a smile.

“Awesome, well Gee I guess I’ll see you later ae. Good luck with everything. This is the good bye kiss we should have had the first time.” Frank smiles as his lips lock with mine. He grabs my cheeks as I roll my tongue along his bottom lip. Surprisingly he opens his mouth willingly. My tongue twirls with his as I savor every bit of Frank that I'm getting. This is the kiss that I’ve been waiting for, for so long. Too bad it's going to be the last one I’ll ever have with Frankie.
After a while Frank parts from our kiss. He smiles at me staring down into my eyes, I swear I could almost die looking into his beautiful orbs.

“Bye Gee”

“Bye Frank”

And with that Frank walked out of the room.

…..
PS..
This story Isn’t finished. It was just a sad depressing chapter for all you readers. But remember this is a Frerard and always will be. They will get together eventually.



The next couple of chapters are going to be set in 2001. And some Frerard “action” may come back.

Xoxo
Tiana

Comments
=
LOVE