Im Your Angel Forever and Always

Hotel Sex

[Frank's POV]
I press my lips hungrily onto his as he fumbles with the key to our hotel room. “Frankie, waait, I gota get this fucking door unlocked” he moans… I pout in frustration as he unlocks the door.

As soon as I see the huge king-size bed neatly set out in the middle of the room I slam the door shut and drop my bag to the ground. I run and pounce on Gerard causing him to let his bag fall. I lock my lips with his own playfully thrusting my hands through his thick black hair.

“Well some one’s a horny little bugger aren’t they!” Gerard moans pulling back from our kiss.

“Hehe not my fault some one’s irresistibly sexy and I can't help but feeeeel horny” I giggle as Gerard plops me down onto the bed, my legs still straddled tightly around his waist.

“Frankie. Let me go” Gerard begs trying to break free from my tight grip around his waist.

“No, I don’t want you to go!” I sob in a baby voice.

“Let me go else you wont get the surprise that I'm wanting to give you. And trust my Frankie, you really want this surprise” he smiles giving me the most seductive look, making me get a tingling sensation.

“Okay then” I reply loosing my grip. I watch his intently as he gets up, grabs his bag and re-treats to the bathroom.

I sit for a couple of minutes on the bed before deciding to get changed into my “Sexy boxers” which are a very tight pair of pink undies with the words “Insert here” on the back. I fix my hair in the mirror and re-do my eyeliner.

“Frankie.. Are you ready for me?” I smile and quickly run back to our bed and hide under the covers.

“I'm ready” I pull the covers up and wait patiently for Gerard to come out.

The lights dim down as I see Gerard’s figure standing at the end of the bed. He’s wearing a black gown and his jet black hair falls slightly over his flawless porcelain face. His eyes, oh my god they shine the most intense green. I’ve never seen them this color before, theyre beautiful.

“You like what you see Iero?” he smirks whipping his head he rolls his neck around and licks his lips. FUCKING TEASE! This is driving me crazy! I want him! I want him! I want him!

“I don’t like what I see. I love what I see. AND I WANT I SEE!” I groan realizing I am growing agonizingly hard in the nether region.

“You want this piece of ass Iero?” I nod furiously as he giggles to himself.

Slowly and painfully he removes his gown so he’s fully exposed. My eyes widen and mouth remains agape as I stare him up and down taking in every perfection his body possesses. His flawless milky white skin and curves send a huge wave of lust through my body, making wee Frankie go insane.

“Uhhhhhhhh” Is all that manages to escape my mouth before Gerard pulls back the covers and pounces on top of me straddling at my waist. He pins my shoulders down and lightly pushes his lips on mine before pulling back. I smile at him tracing my fingers over his chest and I rest them at his hips. Gerard leans down and kisses me again but this time he sucks on my bottom lip hungrily toying with my lip ring causing me to let out a small moan. God I need to be closer to him, I want to feel him pressed against me. I move my hands to his back and push him down so his chest is tightly pressed on mine. He repositions his arms to the sides of my head and scrunches his hands in my hair, the way I like it.

At this point our tongues are fighting furiously for dominance and our hips move in an intense and slowly rhythm, Gerard pushing down causing me to push up triggering ultimate pleasure. Gerard keeps massaging his hands through my hair as my hands roam his body eagerly. Gerard parts from our kiss and hungrily applies kisses along my jaw line before gently tugging on my earlobe. It drives me crazy. His lips then find their way to my neck, he starts off with small butterfly kisses before sucking and nibbling eventually leaving a great big hickey there. He stops for a second and stares at me. DON’T STOP GERARD! KEEP GOING.

“Frankie” he whispers.

“Mhmm” I reply with my eyes still closed, wondering why he suddenly stopped because I am growing painfully hard and I some-one needs to do something about that.

“Will you fuck me”

My eyes shoot open as I'm met with his own gorgeous hazels.

“Do you want me to?” I ask as he sits up. And of course my mind is telling me ‘Yes Frankie boy, he wants you too. And you sure want too!’

“Yes I do” he simply replies.

I nod as he begins to remove my boxers; he does so leaving me also fully exposed. We then change positions, me now on top of him.
I lean down and place my lips on his forcing my tongue into his mouth as he massages his hands down the sides of my body. I break from our kiss and reach over for the lube. I then smear some over my own and then squirt some on my fingers before rubbing it in Gerard. “Are you ready?” I ask giving him a reassuring look. He simply nods. I lean down one again and place a small kiss on his forehead before grabbing his milky white hips.

Slowly I begin to enter Gerard; he closes his eyes tightly and gasps a bit from the pain. I move my hand from his hip and gently run it over his cheek. “Are you okay?” I ask. “Mhmm” he scrunches his face up and whimpers as I push inside him more. “Do you want me to stop?” … “Hell no” he pants. “Okay”…As gently as I can I push in further making Gerard whimper a bit more. I rub my thumb across his sweating forehead as an attempt to make him feel comfortable.

One more thrust and I hit his spot. He moans in pleasure and claws at the sheets. “Riight th-err-e” He groans and bucks his hips. I thrust in hard once more and it drives him over the top. I feel a pleasurable sensation overcome me as I begin to thrust in and out, Faster and Faster, harder and harder. I moan his name over and over again as he moans out loud in ecstasy. I keep thrusting in and out hard as the beads of sweat on my body fall and mix with Gerard's. Sweat on Sweat. I lull my head and let my eyes roll back as I thrust in and out riding out my orgasm. Gerard pushes his hips making it even more pleasurable. “Frankie I'm cl-lose” He begs. I feel I am to. I grab his length and pump fast as I thrust. Finally he comes onto my hands as I spill deep inside of him.

I collapse onto the space beside him and he wraps his arm around my waist. I snuggle into his chest and I plant a big sloppy kiss on his sweat coated forehead. “Frankie that was amazing” he whispers between giving me small kisses on my nose. “I love you Gee”… “I love you too Frankie”…
♠ ♠ ♠
Not the best boysex sorry It's been a while since I’ve written boysex ! It took me ages to write it. Anyway I should be able to update more frequent now because I'm on holiday for 8 weeks. YUS!
And I have just posted a new Frerard. So if you want please check it out.
its Complete Losers
Thanks for reading
Xoxo