Im Your Angel Forever and Always

Saving Lives

[Gerard's POV]
I wake to find myself naked an empty space beside me. I groan wondering where Frankie is. I glance around the hotel room but there’s no sign of him. Suddenly the door flings open with a very sexy Frankie smiling back at me; he's wearing the cutest outfit! My care bear Pajama pants, a batman tee-shirt and bunny slippers.

“Morning baby” he greets holding 2 coffee’s in his hands.

“Morning Frankie” I say pulling him next to me. I take the coffee from his hands and give him a sweet kiss on the lips.

“You’re looking very adorable this morning” I coo caressing his cheeks and tracing my thumb over his lips.

“Thank you, you’re looking very handsome and naked” he smirks wrapping his arms around my waist.

We lay together for a while enjoying each others company, occasionally stealing kisses and just simply snuggling together. After a while we fall asleep in each others arms.

-Time Elapse-
“No fucking way, they did this all last night!?” I say in astonishment.

“Well yeah obviously. Our trailer certainly didn’t look like this before the show” Bob states.

“This is totally fucking amazing. I didn’t even think we’d have hardcore fans yet” I reply referring to our newly graphitized van and trailer. Mikey woke up this morning to find our trailer and van had been tagged over with pictures and comments from some of our fans. I have to say it looks fucking awesome, obviously Mikey flipped out a bit, but as for me and the others we reckon it's pretty rad.

“Look at this one” Frankie says “Thank-you for saving my life, I owe everything to all 5 of you. I can't wait to see where you guys are in 5 years. Just know you’ll always have me as a fan for as long as MCR is making music, xoxo Gabriella,”…

“Dude that’s effin awesome, we haven’t even been in this for long and we already have some pretty amazing fans” Ray says, I can see the happiness in his eyes.

“Well we were right after all. This band is most definitely going to save lives”
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry its so short.
A filler i gues?
Anyway thanks for those who checked out my new story!
Merry Christmas to you all!
Love yahs!
xoxo