Standing on Rooftops

There Back.

The next morning I was surprised to see Val siting passenger in Matt's S.U.V, holding hands. I gave a confused look to Johnny and Jimmy who smiled. Weird. I got in and sat by Johnny. The whole the ride to school I had butterflies in my stomach from thinking of Brian. Ugh! Get a hold of yourself Taylor. We entered the parking lot, already kids everywhere.

"Val?"

"Hmm?" She said unbuckling her seat belt. I waited till I was out of the vehicle walking by her.
"Where's Michelle?"

She looked at me confused. I mean, I would too because I don't ask much about Michelle. Almost everyone knows I dislike her, but somewhere deep, deep down inside I think we could be friends.

"I don't know, She said she was catching a ride with Byrann." Wow that shocked me a little bit.

"Oh." I decided to drop the subject. "Hey, have you talked to Tashina yet?" Jimmy asked once we stopped near the east side of the school.

Hmm...I forgot about her. "Uh..no.."

"Well, she's over there." He pointed towards the basketball courts. She was with two other girls I didn't recognize. Once she spotted me, she waved me over.

"I'll see ya guys later." I smiled and they said 'OK' and walked off the other direction. Jimmy came running back over. "I'll tell you what happen. Meet me at 2:30." I nodded knowing where he would want us to meet.

I smiled to myself as I saw Jimmy terrorizing random people as he walked by them. Once i was in a good view of Tashina I saw who she was with. Nicki Weber and Kira Summers.
Wait! KIRA SUMMERS and NICKI WEBER?. My heart began racing. A part of me wanted to turn around while the other half said to man up and keep walking.

"Guys, you all know Taylor Morris from Miyamura in Seattle."

Fuck, were screwed.

"Oh , yeah. Hey Taylor." Kira said trying embrace me in a hug. I kinda scooted away from her. Nicki was just smirking at me, which freaked the crap out of me. Luckily the bell rang and saved me from the awkwardness. I walked ahead of them trying to find someone I know.

"Wait-" I turned around "- we all have the same classes. Why not go together?" Nicki suggested. "Sounds fun, but I'm OK." I took off again, running into a familiar smell of cologne. Brian.

"Hey, what the fuck- Oh, hey Taylor what's with the shoving?"

"Kira...Nicki..here." I pointed behind me and they weren't that far. I grabbed his arm and pulled him down a hallway away from the students.

"What are they doing here?" He hissed. "We just got Matt and Val back together."

"I don't know!" I snapped.

"Fuck . . were screwed." My words exactly. "We have to tell the guys." This time he grabbed my hand and pulled me close to him. I enjoyed it, but I remembered I miss a couple days.

"I can't Brian. I have to meet Jimmy and I can't miss class. Again." That made him stop. We looked at each other for awhile, staring. It felt as if we were the only ones an earth. It felt right. I didn't know what was going on until I felt his lips crash on mines. I stood frozen not knowing if I should kiss back. It was going to be a bad choice if I did.

Crap, I was kissing back. He grabbed my waist pulling me closer to his chest. I linked my fingers behind his neck. The kiss ended when I pulled away.

"Wow."
♠ ♠ ♠
xD