Standing on Rooftops

The Breaking Of The Foot

"Did we just. . .?" He nodded. I ran my hand in my hair and sighed. "I should. . . get to class." I said walking away. The whole way to class i felt regret. I shouldn't have kissed him back. What was I thinking?

"Glad you could join us Miss. Morris. Take a sit."

That's when I saw them, waving me over to sit by them. I didn't have any other choice since that was the only sit available. As I sat down, Kira began to talk to me.

"Oh my god, this is going to be awesome. We can hang out just like we used to back in Seattle." She faked smiled.

"Oh. . .sounds fun." I sarcastically said rolling my eyes. Why are you doing this to me? I asked looking up to the ceiling. I tried paying attention to Ms.Cambell but Kira and Nicki kept talking. Every now and then I would hear Matt's name come up.

"Groups of four people and start the project."

I looked around the room, trying to find some kids to work with other then them. I bit my bottom lip seeing there was no other group so I sat back down and sanked in my chair.

"Taylor, have you found a group yet?" I heard Ms. Cambell say. I shook my head. "Hmm.."
Oh god please , please, please not them.

"Here we are. You can join Kira and Nicki." She patted my shoulder. I mentally groaned and turned around.

"Wonderful."

The whole hour was nothing but gossip! They've only been here for an hour and already planning on ruining other girl's lives. We weren't even doing the assignment.

"How do you guys all know each other?" I asked Tashina. "Ever since middle school"

I glanced at the front room clock. It read 9:34. I grabbed my binder and walked out the room. The bell ranged as I did.

All my classes up to lunch were the same thing. "Come sit with us." Kira said tugging the edge of my jacket sleeve.

"Uh... no." I simply said and walked over to our usually table. I took a sit next to Zacky and layed my head on his shoulder. "I hate my life." I groaned.

"Why?" Zacky said moving the hair from my eyes.

"Kira." I noticed everyone looking at Matt. "S- she's here?" He asked.

"Damn skippy she is." I said sitting up straight. "Hey. what was your guys plan to get Val an- OW!!" Jimmy stomped on my foot before I could finish my question. Just then Val sat next to Matt.

'What the fuck?!' I mouthed to Jimmy. He shook his head and signed 2:30 with his hands. I rubbed my foot and a sharp pain hit me when i reached the middle. "Ow..." I almost yelled.

"Are you okay?" Val asked. "Mmmhmm." I whined, but she didn't seem to believe it. I turned to Jimmy. "You broke my foot with your big feet!" I hissed at him. He spit out his milk that was in his mouth, it landed on Matt's pizza. "Great dude." He said pushing the plate away.

"I did not!"

"Oh, yes you did. Now help me get to the nurse." I stood up and held the edge of the table for support. "Guys, I'm just gonna take Taylor to the nurse. She says something is wrong with her." he motioned Brian to help, but Val stood up. "I'll help." She said

"NO!" Jimmy dropped me and i landed back on my sit. I hit Zacky in the shoulder for laughing. "Jimmy."

"Sorry."

This time Brian helped me up and grabbed my waist, placing my left arm over his shoulders. I had to admit I liked that his arm was at my waist, but I could feel Byrann glaring at us as me, Jimmy and Brian made our way to the nurse.

When we finally got to the nurse's office they placed me down on the open chairs and began talking to Mrs. Jackson. As she began walking in my direction, Jimmy and Brian walked out waiting at the end of the hall.

"OK, let's see what the problem is." She began putting pressure on my right foot. Once she pressed the middle of my foot i yelped in pain. She quickly wrote something on her paper she had. "I'll be back." She stated walking in the back room and then coming out with crutches.

"After school you need to see a Doctor." She handed me a pink slip. "Thanks." I placed the crutches under my arm pits. (ha ha) and began walking to the end of the hall. Jimmy began laughing he had to hold the wall to keep him up. Brian held his stomach.

"Shut-up" I hit them both in the leg with one crutch. "This is all your fault!" I pointed to Jimmy.

^^^

I made my way to my last class of the day, Biology.I felt relieved that I wouldn't have to be paired up with Kira, Nicki, or Tashina because I shared Biology with Zacky. As i waddled my way into the classroom I almost screamed! I saw Kira and Zacky talking. She had her hands all over him and he was enjoying it!

"Zacky." He looked up at me and I motioned for him to help me. As he walked over Kira glared at me. Before he could grab my binder i threw it out the door. I heard him groan and walk out. Luckily, the teacher is always late so I walked out as well, pushing Zacky.

"What the hell are you doing?" I asked

"What?" He said innocently

I glared at him. "Oh, don't give me that. That. . . whore in there is the reason Matt and Val broke up and I walk in seeing you two making googly eyes at each other." He didn't say anything. "Whatever, Just put my binder on a desk that is away from her and far away from you!"
♠ ♠ ♠
If there is any mistakes...eh..i'll correct them later.
comments?
<(^^,)>