Summer and Forever

Forced Kiss: Kevin's P.O.V

I knew it. The minute I saw a frown form on her perfect face I got to my feet, ready to claim her back.

Listen to me. Claim her back. I sounded like a possessive animal.

I watched with narrowed eyes as she mouthed the word ‘what?’ and then I couldn’t get his reply but I certainly caught his actions. He gripped the back of her delicate neck hard and kissed her forcefully. The strength of his grip would probably leave bruises.

I stormed across the dance floor and saw his tongue in her mouth and her struggling to get him off her. Rage blinded my vision entirely and suddenly the blond was all I could see.

I ripped him off Sarai, not caring that she fell to the ground, and punched the blond three times in the face. All those lessons of self defense had paid off except I wasn’t defending myself. I was defending her.

Her.

The blond fell to the floor, out cold, and I turned to see her sitting there looking confused and so scared. I bent and grabbed her arms, pulling her to her feet. Nick came up and helped me pull her out of the crowd and out of the hall, into the night air.

“I’ll go and help Joe sort it all out.” He murmured to me. He was such a sweet kid. “Take her back to the cottage.” I nodded. As if I needed telling.

She was silent and motionless and it worried me. When I became worried like this I became snappy so I pulled hard on her arm. “Come on Sarai.” I snapped at her. She stared at me for a second, blinked and then composed herself.

She walked silently behind me until we got inside. Then everything was silent. “Get changed.” I said flatly. She meekly obeyed me and I hated myself for a brief moment.

Where did I get off telling her what to do? Why wasn’t she answering back?

She came out ten minutes later in a baggy shirt that came to her knees and some black leggings. “I’m changed.” She said in a small voice. I softened when I heard the small voice.

“Sarai?” I said her name gently and was dismayed to see the flinch. Hesitating a moment I moved a bit closer. I did it slowly so she didn’t freak out or anything. “That…hurt.” Was all she said. Then she began to cry.

***

She cried when I carried her to my room. She cried when I hugged her. She cried when I apologized for being such an ass and a jerk.

“I didn’t see it coming.” She said. I felt another flash of rage but I controlled it. Sarai didn’t need rage now.

She began to babble. “We were just dancing and I’m so sorry. I didn’t see it coming and I didn’t realize that he would even try. I’m so stupid and-” I covered her mouth with my hand, grinning slightly when I remembered her doing that to me after Ingrid had kissed me.

“You didn’t do anything wrong. I want you to be alright.” For a second I thought she’d completely freak out on me but after a while she seemed to pull herself together. “We can do anything you want. Whatever makes you feel better.” She was obviously fighting for control and I pitied her. I watched her take a deep breath and decide something.

“I want to play Mario Bros.”
***
♠ ♠ ♠
Speaking of Mario Bro's, i think i want ot play that too. Hope you like the chapter and feel free to comment. Hint hint