Back to the spooky past

1...2...3...4...who's that knocking on your door?

Macy...x

Okay, so now I was scared, really scared. I turned to Harli, who was walking next to me, hoping she had forgiven me.
"Harli," I started "I'm sorry,"
"It's okay. What you said before, about the voice. After what dad said, I believe you. So, i'm sorry"
"The truth is, Harli, I’m scared. About what dad said."
"I know, so am I. But... who knows what he was on about, he could have been making it up, poor man, it may have got to him and he's going crazy, thinking it's real."
"Harli. Seriously. He was stabbed in his own home. I don't think that would make him go crazy."
"I know, Macy, I was only joking." The look on her face told me that she wasn't though.
"Let’s just get this over with, yeah?" She nodded.
We linked arms, frightened about what we were about to face, and stepped outside, the icy wind biting our faces.

Outside, it was lighter than it was when we went in. It was like it was a completely different day. It was a bit like Déjà Vu. Like a day we had already had. We walked home slowly, looking around, trying to figure out what was so important about today.
Once we had got to our front door, I pulled my keys out of my pocket, and placed the right one in the lock, turning it, trying to get in.
“Hello,” Harli called once we were inside. “Anyone here?”
We heard a shuffling sound from the living room, and voices, so we made our way towards the room, wondering who was there.
The TV was on, and lying on the sofa, his feet up, was Dad, in his dressing gown and slippers. Harli looked at me and whispered “How’d he get better so quickly and how’d he get back before us?”
I looked at her. “I think I know what he meant when he told us something was going to happen. We’ve been taken back in time,”
“But...when is this, when did it happen, and what’s so important, he got us to come back to this time? There must be a reason.”
I shook my head slowly. “I really have no idea.”
“Dad,” I spoke “Can you hear me?” I walked in front of him, blocking his view of the TV. “Dad?” There was no answer; he just stared blankly in front of him, as if no-one was there, before looking down, picking up the remote and changing the channel. I sighed.
“It’s no use. He can’t hear us.” I said to Harli before walking back to where I was standing before.

The doorbell went, and I walked towards the door, Harli following me, a confused look on her face. As I approached the door, I heard a voice. This time it was in my head again, it said:
“One...Two...Three...Four...Who’s that knocking on your door???” I shook it from my head, and the last thing I remember seeing is a glance of silver...
♠ ♠ ♠
YAY! i have a good idea about where this is going.
comments?
Beccy