Fall For You

Chapter One

I slowly walked into the huge plane that held at least 150 people. I held on tightly to Triston's hand, and used my other hand to hold onto my backpack which held a few of my most precious possesions.

Triston looked up at me with his big brown eyes and winked, while giving me a flash of his gorgeous smile, and he softly sqeezed my hand. He lead the way to a row of three seats.

I went and sat down by the window, Triston sitting in the middle, and his older brother Mike sat on the end.

I crossed my legs, that were wearing dark skinny jeans that made me look rather slimming. My bright orange and pink Vans matched my yellow smiley t-shirt, and black coat, for keeping warm. I tapped my lap with my hands, the nails looking sheek, with black nail polish.

All of a sudden I felt a hand brush my cheek and I looked up and Triston leaned in and kissed me on the cheek while moving my straight, platinum blond hair behind my ear.

Our eyes met, my soft blue eyes looked up longingly at him, and his eyes just looked deeply into them. I leaned up a bit, since he was quite a bit taller then me, and he bent down. Finally our lips met, and softly we had a short, yet passionate kiss.

I smiled up at him, and we both leaned back and put on the seat belts as the plane was getting ready for lift off.

Triston and Mike started to engage in a conversation, but I was unable to understand what they were saying except for a few words, becuase they were speaking in Dutch.

I was on my way to Holland, Triston's home country, where I would be living with him for who knows how long.

His mother and father were rather succesful, and had offered to let me go back with them. Their hospitality was something that could never be repayed to quite the same amount. But they had a guest bedroom, and were more then happy to let me sleep there.

At the thought of his parents, I sat up and looked around the plane to see where they had sat down. Two rows ahead of us I heard his mother's sweet laugh, quiet, and warming. She and her husband were having a nice discussion it appeared.

The lights suddenly dimmed on the plane, and I realized just how tired I was from all of the excitement and the packing.

I lay my head on Tristons shoulder and kissed him on the chest. He lay his head on mine, and kissed my hair softly. He slowly wrapped his large hand around mine, and then laced our fingers.

My eyes started to get heavier and heavier, and Triston wrapped his arm around me to keep me warm.

He then leaned and whispered into my ear"I love you Maddie, my darling."

I faintly remember whispering those wonderful words back to him, as I drifted off to sleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
Well, how was Chapter One?
I hope you enjoyed it!
Please Comment/Subscribe!
and PLEASE give me your thoughts!

Erika