All You're Made Of

SHMENDIKKI

Sam

I woke up feeling odd, wrapped in Brendon's arms. He was snoring in the slightest. He was kind of sweaty and all sleepy-smiles.

I grinned, remembering the night before. We'd had sex. I didn't know what had come over him, but he just attacked me. It all went so fast, but it was amazing. I loved him so much. Seriously.

I leaned over and kissed his face, taking in his sex scent which was almost as good as his normal scent. I laughed to myself.

"Mmm, Sam?" Brendon mumbled.

"Right here, Brenny," I said in his ear. He pulled me close.

"I thought you left me," he whispered.

"Never," I said back, kissing him, again. He slowly opened his eyes and smiled.

"You're beautiful," he said, quietly. My heart jumped, as I grinned and kissed him, again.

"You're silly," I laughed.

"Only sometimes," he smiled, winking.

I lay my head on his chest, just like the night we'd met and smiled as I heard that same heart beat, "I love you, Brendon."

"Love you, too, Sam. Go back to sleep," he whispered before I fell asleep on his chest to the amazing sounds of his heart beat.

Nikki

After Mikey came back I pulled him into a corner to make-out. Yeah, I was a horny fuck. Get over it.

"MIKEY!" I heard some girl cry. She then screamed bloody murder. Mikey and I broke apart and looked at the Teenie.

The girl was probably about eleven, on the floor in a pile of her own tears. I mean, I felt bad but I had to laugh. She was bawling over my boyfriend.

"Are you okay?" Mikey asked, rushing to her side.

"No! We were suppose to get married and have cute little Way babies, Mikey! Why are you cheating on me?" the girl cried. I had to pinch myself to keep from laughing too much.

"I-I..What's your name, honey?" Mikey asked, looking up at me in confusion for a second then back at the girl.

"Carlie Marie Way," she sniffed. I let out a laugh but quickly covered my mouth with my hands.

"Okay, um, Carlie...This is my girlfriend, Nikki," Mikey told her. She began to cry more, clutching onto her MCR sweatshirt in her arms.

"She's ugly! I know you want me!" she yelled, wiping her nose with her arm. Oh, yeah. That was apetizing, sweetie.

"Okay, Carlie, uh, how about a hug? Will that make you feel better?" Mikey asked. I guess he didn't know what else to do.

She nodded. He opened his arms and she jumped into the, holding him for dear life.

"You can get off now," I said through clenched teeth. She jumped off of him, backing away a bit.

"Thanks for the hug, Mikey," she smiled, "Can I have a kiss, too?"

He laugheed and leaned over, kissing her cheek. Her face lit up instantly.

She sqealed, "Thanks, Mikey. I have to tell all my friends! Bye! I love you!" She ran off over to a tall man looking pretty worn out. I laughed.

I gave Mikey a look like I was mad.

"C'mon, Nikki. She was a kid. It meant nothing," he laughed.

"Yeah," I smirked, "It better not of, or I'll have to report you to the cops, you freakin' pedofile."

"Oh, really?" he grinned.

"Really," I said, crossing my arms, trying to keep a straight face.

"Get over here, you ass," he said, starting to chase me. I screamed, running away. After a second of screaming and running I stopped and let him catch me.

He caught me off guard, kissing me. I couldn't complain, though. I loved it when he did that.

He pulled away, "The teenies are staring," hew whispered, eyes shifting to the window we were by.

I pulled him closer by his neck, "Let them. I want them jealous. You can kiss me without going to jail."

He laughed and kissed me, again. Right in front of the teenies, right in front of everyone. And they were all jealous bitches, jaws on the floor and tears on their stupid teenie faces. I loved it.
♠ ♠ ♠
lol, for nikki. YOU GOT YOUR JEALLYBEAN TEENIES [=