All You're Made Of

Quickie

Nikkeh-Bo-Bikkeh

They'd just finished another one of their shows in Pennsylvania. It was hot. Mikey was looking extra sexy that night, which I thought for no reason at all. I wanted him. I wanted him over and over and over.....

But there was only so little time. He had to be outside in ten minutes to see the fans. I grinned a horny grin at him as I pulled him into a closet. A closet that was filled with none other than condoms. It was luck, I tell you. PURE LUCK.

He pinned me to the wall of the small closet, kissing me hard on the lips as I wrapped one of my legs around him. Clothes began going everywhere, but we hardly broke apart for more than a second. This was gonna be hot, I could feel it.

I grabbed a condom from one of the many many boxes and slipped it onto him quickly, making him growl in my ear.

He thrust into me, pushing me deeper into the wall. I moaned a loud, lustful moan. He thrust harder and harder, keeping steady pace, but being rough with it.

With nothing to grab onto I tore into his back. My nails dug as deep as he went inside of me. We hadn't many minutes left. He began to go faster and harder as I was stuck against the wall.

"Ni-Nikki, oooh, I think I'm close," he said.

"Mmm...me too, baby," I said. A few more grunts sent us both over the edge. We came nearly at the same time.

He pulled out of me, probably ready to collapse. We needed to get dressed though. We both pulled our clothes on, "faster than ninjas", as Sam would probably say in situations like these.

He began to fuss with his hair but I grabbed his hand. He looked at me oddly.

"Keep the sex hair. I want everyone to know you just had sex with me. Let's let them be jealous," I smirked. he grinned and put his hands back down.

"Mikey, where are you?" Gerard called. We both ran out of the closet, laughing like maniacs. We caught up to everyone else and I hung back with the girls as the rest of them ran off to sign things. Those teenies would be jealous bitches.

Sam stared at me obvious sex hair. I grinned.

"Quickies in the closet. We should have more of those. We need more of those. They're fun. You should try," I said to Sam. She laughed at me.

"I'll keep that in mind, hon. I really will," she chuckled. I laughed along with her. Yeah, that was some fun sex.
♠ ♠ ♠
CLOSET QUICKIE FOR NIKKI! hahah