Status: Hiatus, until i get some inspiration. if that ever comes.

Love Is Hate

Love.

Narrator’s pov!

“I want to tell my parents about you and I you to be mine.” Jacoby whispered into Brian’s ear. Both boys were sitting on Brian’s bed. Brian sitting between Jacoby’s legs with his back against Jacoby’s stomach. Brian was running his fingers up and down his thigh, I’m a pure loving way.

“But you’ll get kicked off the football team. Your parents won’t like me. You love football. I told you we don’t have to tell people. You don’t need to be a loser for me. I‘m fine with this how it is.” In all reality that was a lie. All Brian wanted is to be Jacoby’s official boyfriend. He didn’t want to see him flirt with girls at school. He would let the girls hand all over him. It killed Brian to see the guy he loves like that.

“I would rather be with you and be a loser then be miserable and alone like I feel now without you. I’m in love with you Brian. I don’t want to hid it anymore.”

“You love me?”

“More then anything baby.”

“I love you too.” Jacoby smiled and gently kissed the boy in front of him. The boy he loved more then anything in this world. And the boy he is willingly going to give up his popularity for. The boy he would give his life for.

“Now I want to tell them and after that I want to introduce you to them. I’m not going to come out in school right away but I want to tell them and I want them to meet you. Your everything to me.” Brian smiled at this. At the fact that his boyfriend wanted him to meet his family. To finally be WITH him. For real.

“Are you sure you want to do this? My mom took it good, I’m lucky but once its out there you can’t take it back.” He asked. Even though he was completely happy he didn’t want Jacoby to regret doing it.

“Yeah I’m sure. I know my mom will accept it. I actually think my dad will to. He was watching the news and a gay right thing was on and he said they should be able to do whatever they want. So I think I’m good.” Jacoby said with a smile.

“Well if that’s what you want I’m not going to stop you. Truthfully I’ve wanted this for a long time but I didn’t want to force you. I’m really happy you want to do this for us.”

“I really do Brian, I want you to be able to come to my house and I want to be able to kiss you whenever I want. I want to be able to love you.”

“This is the best thing anyone can do for me. I love you so much. Thank you Jacoby.”

“Your worth it even if you don’t always feel like you are. I’m telling them tonight. I just wanted to tell you. I’ll call you after I do and tell you how it went.” Jacoby said with a smile across his face. He was so happy he was finally going to do this. He was going to be able to be happy.