Status: Hiatus, until i get some inspiration. if that ever comes.

Love Is Hate

14

Brian’s pov.

Jacoby and I were again walking down the hall, hand in hand, but this time we were going back to the cafeteria. After he had taken off the gross food covered shirt I couldn’t help but wrap my arms around his pretty body. He was all adorable and shy, blushing every two seconds. I personally love when he’s like that because he’s being his true self and letting his emotions show.

I turned my head to I could place a kiss on his cheek. He stopped walked and turned his whole body so that it was now facing mine.

“That was cute.” He said a smile taking over his face.

“I’m cute.” I said nonchalantly as if it was obvious. “Everything I do is cute.” We were still standing in the hall, only a few feet from the cafeteria that we were heading back to, and he was just smiling. I gave him another short kiss and giggled at him when I pulled away to see his eyes still closed with that stupid smile.

“Come on you smiling idiot, we need to get out stuff! Lunch is almost over.” And with that I grabbed his hand and pulled him along to the cafeteria doors. I reached my hand out to pull it open but Jacoby interrupted me.

“Wait, wait.” He exclaimed before pulling open the door for me. Aw he did this when we left too!

“Thank you my kind gentleman.” I said giggling as I walked threw the door. Jacoby followed close behind, his hand linking to mine like a magnet. We walked back to our table and every single eye in the place was on us. People are weird. We’re not making a big deal, neither do they.

We got back to the table and Jacoby’s chair had that gross shit on it so I sat down and pulled him onto my lap.

“That shit’s gross.” I said looking at the chair.

“Your laps more comfortable then that chair anyways.” He said as he wrapped his arms around my neck. I turned my head to all my friends who all had a smile on there face.

“Bad ass guys, really and that dude that hit you Jay…he just stood there like a moron for about five minutes just looking at the chair. Priceless man.” Matt said with his trademark smirk. We both just started laughing.

“We just came back for our stuff, were gonna take off though I really don’t want anymore food dumped on either of us.”I told them. “See you guys later.” Jacoby got up off my lap and grabbed his bag off the table before I grabbed mine.

“Ready, love?” He questioned his hand out for mine. I smiled up at him at grabbed his hand letting him pull me in the direction of the doors.

-Later-

School today was so shit. All day I head people talking about me and Jacoby. The whole thing was really out of control I don’t understand why people care so much. We were not making this into a big thing. I mean yeah Jay held my hand but it wasn’t like I was eating his face in front of anyone. I only did that when we were alone.

So it was after school…and I’m walking down the street with Matt. We were all going to go to his place to fuck around, play, and possible write some new shit for the band. The usual for us when were together. I felt bad for not talking to the guys as much as I used to.

“So where’s your boy-toy?” Matt asked.

“Football, which I’m so nervous about because I don’t know if he’s going to get kicked off the team or how his team mates are going to act.” All I ever seemed to do was worry about him, but I guess that’s what love does to a person.

“Can they even kick him off for that?” Matt asked.

“I’m not really sure but probably! God he’s going to end up hating me for this.” I whined to Matt. He was actually a very good listener which is good.

“He is crazy about you, now calm down you crazy fuck. Don’t get all worked up for nothing.” He said as he pulled me a little.

“Okay! I just kind of can’t help it. Whatever, I just need to play my guitar and vent threw that.”

“YES! Well that’s the spirit!”

So the rest of the walk was Matt talking about random things, which I didn’t mind because it kept my mind off everything. We got to his and the moment my guitar was in my hands and I could play I was in my element again and could finally calm down. Nothing could calm my nerves better…except Brian that is.