Status: Hiatus, until i get some inspiration. if that ever comes.

Love Is Hate

6

*Flashback*

Jacoby’s pov

Oh my god. Oh my god. Oh my god.

Right now I am walking to Brian’s. This is big. I’m so excited. Yes I have had a few crushes. Guys I’ve thought were hot. but Brian, he’s different. I fell like all I want to do is be with him and talk to him. It’s weird I have never felt like this and I’ve only really talked to him once. He just understands me and I feel like I’m thinking way to into it. But whatever.

I smiled as I looked at the house numbers pass. 623, 625, 627..629! Yay! I looked at my hand to double check. Yup 629. I new it was his number I’ve been looking at it all day. At one point I even started putting little hearts around it. I understand how much like a girl I am. The real me is very feminine. All the guys on the football team think I was born in the wrong body. But I wasn’t I live being a guy.

I slowly made my way up the walkway to Brian’s front door. I smiled as I knocked a few times. About 30 seconds later a woman, I’m assuming Brian’s mom, opened the door with a big smile on her face.

“Hello, how can I help you sweetie.”

“I’m here to see Brian, he’s here right?” I asked now extremely nervous.

“Yeah, come in. He’s up in his room. Just go up it’s the second door on your left.” She said pointing to the staircase. I smiled and made my way to the stairs. I slowly walked up and went to Brian’s door. I smiled at the ‘Keep Out’ sign. I have one on my door too!

I knocked and herd a come in called from the other side. I slowly opened up the door to see Brian sitting on his bed strumming away at a guitar. He looked up and me and stopped.

“Hi” I said shyly.

“Wow hey! I didn’t think you were actually going to come.” He said setting down the guitar. “Come in.” He said waving me in from where I was still standing in the doorway. I pulled the door shut and walked over to his bed.

“Why wouldn’t I come?” I asked him.

“Oh I thought you would realize you could do way better.” He said like that was normal and pulled me down onto his bed. I just looked at him in shock and disbelief.

“What? No, your wrong. I really like you Brian.” I said. I was a little mad he would think that. “Why would you even think that?” He looked up at me.

“Oh uh because you could. But I’m happy you really like me. I feel the same way.” He said smiling at me. I was confused as fuck. Why the hell does he feel like that?

“I don’t understand. Why do you feel like that?” He rolled his eyes.

“Jacoby you wouldn’t get it. I’m a loser that gets beaten up everyday. You can only hear what a piece of shit you are so many times before you start believing it. So drop it. I just wanna enjoy you being here.” I gave him a dirty look.

“Fine you’ve won the battle but not the war Brian Haner.” He just laughed at me.

“Well good.” He said gently placing his hand on my cheek. He leaned in toward my face. All I could think about was ‘oh my god Brian is about to kiss me!’ As he got closer and closer I got more and more excited. He was about an inch away from my lips and stopped moving closer. I looked at him with a confused expression on my face.

“Kiss me Jacoby.” He whispered. I licked my lips and slowly closed the gap between our faces. I gently pushed my lips against Brian’s soft plush ones. We moves our lips in sink and I’m not sure if all kisses feel like this. My stomach was full of butterflies, well more like crazy butterflies on speed or something. I felt light headed and I saw fucking fireworks. It was pure bliss. Brian slowly pulled away smiling at me.

“Wow I’ve kissed my fair share of guys and it’s never felt like that.” He said kissing my cheek. I blushed a deep shade of red. “Aw don’t be embarrassed. So did you like that?” He asked taking my hand in his. I nodded my head.

“Yeah that was…amazing. I thought the fireworks thing was a lie but to tell you the truth I saw them.” I said again blushing. He smiled at me and pulled me into another kiss.