Status: Hiatus, until i get some inspiration. if that ever comes.

Love Is Hate

5

*Flashback*

Narrator’s pov.

So Brian’s been in school for about a week now. Everything was hell for him but he was used to that. He’d made a friend which is always good. His names Matt. He’s a very nice guy. Not gay but also 100% not a homophobe. Which is great. Brain also hangs out with Matt’s friends.

So right now Brian’s walking to the bathroom to relieve himself. He was walking down the empty halls while humming a tune that was stuck in his head. He pushed open the door and saw none other then Jacoby. His eyes widened and he spun around trying to quickly leave the room he’d just walked into.

“Hey Brian where are you going?” Jacoby called as Brian left. Brian now was scared out of his mind and trying to quickly get away from the football player. Jacoby walked up behind his and put his hand on his shoulder.

“Please don’t hurt me. I just wanted to pee. I’m sorry.” He said in a completely scared voice. Brian had never met a jock that hasn’t beaten the shit out of him.

“No I wasn’t going to. I promise.” Jacoby said removing his hand from Brian’s shoulder. Brian was about to run away again but Jacoby again stopped him. “Wait! Could I talk to you?” Brian just nodded. Both boys slowly went back to the bathroom.

“Brian can I be totally truthful with you?” Jacoby asked. Brian again just nodded his head.

“You are the only person that knows I’m gay. Now that you know I was wondering if I could talk to you if I needed to. Like it’s overwhelming sometimes and I have no one at all to talk to.” Jacoby said nervously.

“You haven’t told anyone at all? Wow. I can’t believe you slipped up. So I’m guessing you’ve never kissed a guy then.” Brian said way more confidentially. He couldn’t believe this dude. He was actually kind of amazed.

“No.” Jacoby said blushing.

“Girl?”

“Uh…no.” He said getting even redder. Brian’s eyes widened.

“Wow dude. Well yes. I would love to be there for you to talk to.” Brian said pulling out a pen from his pocket. He took Jacoby’s hand and wrote down his cell number. “Well ok then. That’s my cell number. You need to talk just call me ok?” Jacoby nodded his head.

“Thanks Brian.”

“No problem. So give me a call later. We’ll chat.” Brian said smiling and leaving the bathroom, totally forgetting he needed to pee.

-

That night Jacoby did call Brian. They actually talked for hours. They talked about themselves. Life. School. Music. Movies. Everything. They boys both really enjoyed each others…friendship? If you can call talking one time a friendship. They just had so much in common, it was amazing. Jacoby was beginning to like Brian more and more. As they continued to talk Jacoby felt like he could talk to Brian about anything. Like they had been friends forever and will be friends forever.

“Brian I really like you. You’re an amazing guy.”

“Why thank you! So are you Jacoby!”

“I’m being serious I feel like were connected or something. You’re a great person and I definitely like you more then any other friend I have.” Jacoby confessed.

“Aw Jacoby you totally have a crush on me! How cute are you!”

“I…uhh…well yeah I do.” He replied quietly.

“Wow. I was kidding. Do you really?” Brian at this point was shocked.

“Yes.”

“Aw your to fucking cute! Well that’s ok because I like you too.” Brian said happily.

“You…You like me?”

“Hell yeah. So what now would you like to come over my house? I know we can’t go to yours or talk at school but my mom knows I’m gay. It’s not like she’s going to go around telling people.”

“Your actually considering this?” Jacoby was so confused. A guy he liked, liked him back. He was going to be able to have a boyfriend to care about. He’s been dreaming about this since he found out he was gay (getting off to images of Johnny Depp just so you know. )

“Of coarse. I really like you. Why wouldn’t I?”

“Because it has to be a secret.”

“Pf. So I don’t care. So you want to come over tomorrow? I think those lips of yours need to be kissed.” Brian said. You could almost hear the smirk on his face. Jacoby couldn’t even talk. He was completely amazed. “Jacoby?”

“Oh my fuck! Well hell yeah.”

“Well good sweetie. I have to get off the phone but I will see you tomorrow.” Brian said then gave Jacoby his address. All Jacoby could think about as he tried to sleep that night was Brian. Brian and how amazing he was. How perfect. How they got along perfectly. Just Brian.