Status: Hiatus, until i get some inspiration. if that ever comes.

Love Is Hate

8

*Flashback*

Brian’s pov

So my friends dragged me to some stupid fucking party. Yeah I guess I’ll drink but I don’t even want to be here. I wanted to be with Jacoby tonight. I mean I really never get to fucking see him and I have to be here. Even if he ends up coming it’s not like I could even talk to him. Most people wouldn’t think it would be worth ‘dating’ someone you can’t talk to in public but I’m not normal and Jacoby is worth it.

All these thoughts were running threw my head as I sat on the stairs just thinking. All I wanted to do was leave. I stood up to go find someone when I herd someone yell, I’m guessing at me.

“Hey faggot.” I winced. I fucking hate that word.

“Hey fag boy. I’m fucking talking to you.” The person said again grabbing my shoulder and turning me around. I looked at the person who had grabbed me to see a big guy named John. I think he…wrestles. I pulled out of his grip and started pushing threw the crowd of people. I herd him scream ‘You’ll regret that’ but I just kept going. I really wasn’t in the mood.

I pushed my way threw the crowd until I saw Zacky.

“Bri-Bri what’s wrong?” He asked.

“I don’t know, I just don’t really want to be here.” I said to him, flashing a small smile. He just stuck out his bottom lip.

“I’m sorry, lets go get something to drink, yeah?” I simply nodded and followed him outside where all the beer was. Zacky cracked open a can for and before getting one for himself.
-
After about an hour I was having a better time. Well for the most part. I was joking around with all my friends until I saw Jacoby walk into the room with some skank on his arm. Yeah I know its for show but I’m still jealous as hell. Zacky who was sitting next to me saw who I was looking at me got up and plopped himself onto my lap. He put his arm around my neck and smiled at me.

“Fuck him, so who’s gonna be jealous now?” Zacky whispered into my ear. I giggled at what he said and discretely looked over at Jacoby who looked completely miserable.

“He looks fucking pissed!” I said to Zacky, kissing his cheek.

“He really does and don’t worry when he asks what its about it just say that’s just how we act.” He said smiling at me. I just laughed. We both then saw Jacoby making his way threw the people and toward us.

“Bri what are you doing?” He asked, his voice sounding worried and nervous.

“Drinking with Zacky.” I said like it was nothing at all. Really he shouldn’t even be able to say something like that when he walked in with that skanky girl.

“Can I um talk to you for a minute? like…alone, maybe?” He asked sounding so unsure of himself. I felt bad, I really did but he does the exact same thing to me.

“Sure. I’ll be right back ok Zacky.” I said smiling at him as he got up off my lap.

I then followed Jacoby as he pushed pass people and walked outside. When we got out there he turned and looked at me.

“Brian why was Zack on your lap?” He asked he voice actually a little shaky.

“I don’t know he just was. What’s your problem.” I asked a little annoyed but how he was acting.

“You’re my boyfriend.” He said to me.

“Yeah no shit. All I was doing was sitting with my friend. Stop acting like you walked in on me fucking him.” I said to him.

“Your fucking him?” He questioned in a high tone.

“No! Jacoby I’m with you! Stop acting like I was cheated on you. Seriously I was having a good time with my friend. Just don’t fucking talk to me right now.” I said pissed off walking back into the house. This is bull shit I don’t have to listen to him. I can do whatever the fuck I want.

I pushed my way threw the people and back to Zacky. He saw me and just tilted his head to the side. “What happened?”

“I don’t know he’s being a dick. I don’t want to talk about it.” I said now sitting on him. Yeah I shouldn’t have been like that but he’s always out with his friends having a good time. I don’t even know what they do! Now the one time I actually go to a party and am having a good time he tries to fucking ruin it!

“Ok, that’s fine.” He said handing me a beer. I’m not really sure where he had magically gotten it from but I didn’t really care at this point. All I wanted to go was have fun.

So after about an hour of Zacky and I just drinking and laughing and having a good time I saw some of the jocks coming toward us. Jacoby wasn’t with them, exact ally but was in the room watching them.

Jacoby’s pov

Shit, shit, shit, shit, SHIT!

Why the fuck didn’t I tell them not too! Fuck, I just…just didn’t know what to say. I can’t just go ‘don’t touch my boyfriend.’ and now fucking John was going to hurt my baby. I thought as I made my way into the room John and some other guys were now in. They were making there way over to Brian and I just stood there. Rooted to the spot I was standing on.

I watched the whole thing. I watched as he pulled him up from where he was sitting. I watched as he punched him in the stomach, I watched as he fell to the floor. I just watched. Watched as my poor boy got the shit beaten out of him. At one point his eyes even locked with mine. They weren’t filled with the pleading look I thought they would be. They were filled with hate and disgust. Hate and disgust toward me.

I felt my eyes water up as, like the pussy I am, walked put of the room and out the front door. I didn’t even wait or try to help him. I just ran. Ran so I didn’t have to face life or Brian or anything.

As I walked home I realized I just ruined the only thing in my life that actually makes me happy. That I had single handedly killed the relationship I had with Brian. He deserved someone who would help him. Someone who would be there for him when he needed someone. Someone who would be fucking proud to tell anyone they he was theirboyfriend and they would do anything for him, because that’s what he deserved.

Brian’s pov

Jacoby watched as I got beaten into a bloody mess and then just left. He didn’t even stay and come up to me when no one else was watching. He could have helped me clean myself up in the bathroom, where we could have locked the door but he didn’t. That just shows how much he cares about me.

Zacky. Zacky was the one who cleaned the blood and tears off my face. He was the one who then walked me home and stayed with me and let me cry on him.

He was just what I needed. Now I don’t like him in a romantic way or vice versa. He’s just the best fucking friend anyone in the world could ever ask for.

“W-why didn’t h-he even make su-sure I was o-ok.” I sobbed into Zacky’s shirt. Hew had his arms around me and just let me cry.

“I don’t know.” He said gently rubbing my back. “You can call him tomorrow ok? Just try to get some sleep.” He said trying his best to calm me down.

So that night I fell asleep feeling used hurt and disliked by my own boyfriend.
♠ ♠ ♠
the next few chapters will be the breaking up/getting back together kinda stuff...just so you dont get confused or whatever.