Status: Hiatus, until i get some inspiration. if that ever comes.

Love Is Hate

9

*flashback continued*

*DING DONG!*

“Ehhh who’s at the fucking door!” Zacky yelled.

“I don’t fucking know! Come with me to get it.” I said getting up from the warmth of my bed.

“Fine. This is fucking bull shit its….only 12! On a Saturday!” Zacky complained as we both made our way to my front door. I was laughing so hard it hurt.

“And they get to see our sexy selves in our boxers!” I exclaimed happily.

*DING DONG!*

“Were FUCKING coming! My god!” Zacky yelled at the door. I was again laughing as I unlocked the door and pulled it open to see none other then Jacoby standing there. To put it simply he looked like shit. His eyes were bloodshot, he was still wearing the cloths from the night before, and his hair looked like his head got stuck in a vacuum.

“Br-Brian I’m so fu-fucking sorry. Look at your lip and eye! Oh god.” He said starting to cry. I looked over at Zacky who was hugging himself and nodding. I put my arms out for Jacoby and he instantly pulling me into a bone crunching hug. “I’m s-so sor-ry.” He said crying so hard he could barley breath. I pulled him into the house a little bit and Zacky shut the door.

“Calm down. I’m the one who should be fucking crying.” I said coldly. “My boyfriend doesn’t even care me.” I stated tears welling up in my eyes.

“I care…I just…”

“No there is no excuse.” I said pushing him off me so I could look at him in the eyes. “I can’t believe you let them do that! I mean fucking hell it’s totally different if your not there but you watched! Fucking watched! Well you know what? Fuck you! Were done. Ok, done! I never want to see your fucking face again!” I screamed in Jacoby’s face as tears were flowing freely down mine. This just made him cry even harder, if that’s even possible.

“I feel asleep last night feeling like the biggest moron thinking you cared about me! YOU should have been the one that helped me clean the blood off my face last night! YOU should have helped me up when all the guys left!” I was crying like a maniac and Zack was holding onto my hand being the greatest friend ever.

“I’m sorry. I was so scared and I just ran like the little pussy I am. I’m not strong like you are. You looked right into my eyes last night with so much hate. All I could think about was that I lost the only thing that made me happy and you know what? I shouldn’t have been thinking about me! I should have been thinking about you! But I wasn’t because all I care about is myself! I’m sorry. I want you to go and get someone who will be better to you.” He said whipping the tears off his face. “I don’t deserve you. I never have and I never will.” He told me before turning around and opening up my door. “Just know I truly am sorry.” Then he left.
♠ ♠ ♠
member the next fewww are still flashbacks :D