Take My Hand And Never Be Afraid Again

Chapter 6

"I do it because well because of my dad. You see my mum died when giving birth to me so he says I'm the reason she's dead and then while i was growing up he took up drinking just like i cut myself he drinks. It makes me feel better just like drinking and beating me up makes him feel better. Sometimes i don't even know what i did wrong to deserve a dad like him. He just treats me like shit. When i see him he makes my blood boil because when i was small he would go out and get drunk everyday and every night and then beat me up everyday. When i used to go to school i would get picked on because i wasn't wearing the latest clothes but what angers me the most was that the teachers couldn't see the bruises that he gave me because he would give them where nobody could see them."

By the time i had finished i was crying.

Chris's P.O.V

Frank had started crying i just stared in shock. His life has been shit from the day he was born. I wiped away the tears from his eyes and pulled him into a hug.

"Frank I'm so sorry. I thought my life was shit but now i know that yours is even worse. I at least new my dad for half of my life and you didn't even know your mum. And because she died your dick head dad treats you like shit. I hate your fucking dad for hating you and i hate your dad because he beats you up and most of all i hate your fucking asshole dad even though i don't know him and he treats you like shit even though your the worlds most amazing guy ever because you've put up with so much shit in your 15 years."

"I hate him so much. I hate him so much!" he cried into my shoulder. My shirt was getting wet but it didn't bother me.

"Shh...don't cry. I hate it when you cry. You don't deserve this shit."

"A-actually maybe i do. Maybe my dads right. I-i-i am a big failure."

"NO! Don't say that, your dads a total dick and you definately don't deserve this. Now please stop crying. Your going to make me cry and i know you don't like that."

He sniffed a bit trying to calm himself down and pulled out of the hug.

"Thanks i guess. Wow i cant believe i told you so much about myself so easily. Ive never trusted anyone."

"I know i feel exactly the same."

Now we just sat in silence. I pondered about me and frank and everything we had in common. But i realized i still didn't know much about him. Well Ive got time to ask right now so why not?
"We both know a lot about each others bad sides but now lets talk about stuff we like"
"k. Cool, you start asking first." said Frank
"OK whats your favorite colour?"
"Black"
"Me too"
"OK fav....shoes."
"Converse.2
"Colour?"
"Any"
"Fav food."
"Mm mm...are sweets counted as food.?"
"Yeah sure"
"SKITTLES!"
"Heehee i love skittles too! Oh my god. Whats your favorite flavour colour?"
"ooh, flavour colour. Thats a weird word. Erm, RED! It has to be red! What about you?"
"Red too! Wow. But the orange is SO good heehee..."
"Yum"
" Now I'm in the mood for skittles should we get some?"
"Yup off to the shops we go. Lead the way madam." he said with a bow.
"OK" i said with a giggle.
We started walking towards Harry's the local newsagents. We both had linked arms and were debating about chocolate. He liked dark chocolate and milk chocolate when i only liked white chocolate.
"Dark and milk chocolate are the best chocolates to ever land on this earth."
"Yuk dark chocolate makes me sick its so, so sugarless."
"No its not."
"Yes it is white chocolate is the best its so creamy nd yummy."
"No its not"
"Yes it is"
"Nu uh"
"u huh"
"Nu uh"
"Uh uh"
"Nu uh"
"Stop it white chocolates rules and there's nothing you can do about it" i said
"Fine you win now lets go get some skittles!"
"Yummy!!!"
We both walked into the shop and asked Harry for three packets of skittles.
After paying we walked out of the shop stuffing the skittles as fast as we could.
"Oh no! I forgot my P.E bag. Dad will kill me if i lose it. Wait Chris. Ill be right back." Frank told me then hurried back in the shop before i could reply. I leaned against the wall my left foot on the wall whilst the other on the pavement.
I then saw him charging towards me like an angry bull. My first instinct was to run but i knew he would batter me more at home.
"What the hell are you doing here!" he screamed. He wrapped his huge hands around my small neck. My breath got caught in my throat and i could feel my face becoming red.

"I said what the FUCK are you doing here? Your supposed to be in school." i couldn't reply because of his death grip.
" cant-----breathe-----please-s-stop." was all i could say. He loosened his grip and i fell to the floor my back still against the wall.
" NOW ANSWER THE FUCKING QUESTION"
"I-I-I D-Didn't w-w-wasn't d-oing anything."
"DON'T CHAT SHIT WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING OUT OF SCHOOL YOU DUMB ASS BITCH."
"H-hanging out."
"With who?"
"Nobody" as soon as i said that Frank came out of the shop. My eyes widened and i quickly nodded my head discreetly telling him not to do or say anything. I could tell he wanted to do something but i shook my head telling him to go.
"Who was that?"
"No one"
"Good now lets phone your mum and see what shes got to say about it." he said with an evil smirk.
"You wouldn't dare"
"Why wouldn't i"
"because i know stuff about you that you that you wouldn't want my mum to know about."
"like what?" he said with attitude but i could he secretly scared.
"like you sleeping with Anne from across the road."
"you wouldn't tell your mum that would you?"
" i wont tell if you don't"
"...........fine" i could tell he was thinking of a way out of this but he couldn't so he had to listen to me......for once.
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm not gonna update the stories for a while 'cause I've got a lot of school work and coursework, sorry ...

xoxo