The Worst High School Reputation, Well Of Course I'm The School Slut.

This is How I appeared, I appeared in your dream.

Callista Point of view.

I had unpacked myself. I put on the following. When I left Gerard originally I was fine. As known it is 2007 and Black parade she heard sleep. So as I laid in the center of full size bed made out for her. I shut my eyes. When I did I saw Gerard and was kissing him. I opened my eyes as sleep still played. I closed my eyes again only to feel as if he was kissing me again. It felt as if he was climbing on top of me. In a sort of vampire form. I felt like crying, but I wouldn't. I didn't want to let go, and I didn't feel bad about it when I did it. I closed my eyes for the third time. This time I saw Gerard bloodied and stabbed, and Frank next to me with a bullet in between his eyes. I closing my eyes I saw myself and Gerard dancing. He was singing as they danced. I opened my eyes again finally to find myself in Abigail Margaret Vaux's Jersey apartment, and in the corner a smirking Gerard.

"Go away I'm awake now." I said.

"I'm here," Gee said. "I'm not letting you go again."

"No you're not," I said flatly.

"Yes I am." Gee said.

"You're not real." I said.

"Am too." Gee said.

"You're just a ghost." I said.

"Am not." Gee said. I got up to go hit him, but he caught my arm.

"Prove it." I shuddered as I said that.

I didn't mean it. He hugged me and intertwined his fingers with mine. He leaned his head onto my shoulder sniffing to see if I still smelled the same.

"You were always taller." I breathed.

"I've missed you." He said into the crook of my neck. So it sounded more like: mmmImmMissedmmmYoummm.

We sat on Abbie's couch. Abbie and Addie are still friends, but Abbie and I are too. Addie and I are sort friends, but basically not. I am staying with Abbie.

Gerard's Point of View.

When Addie and Abbie were arguing about a girl last night I had been outside of her apartment. They don't know I heard. The reason I was even there was I went to talk to Abbie, since me and Addie got into a fight about nothing again. Well I left before Addie came out of the apartment so I could drive her to our home. So I came back in the morning Abbie wasn't there. Then I saw well more like heard yelling at nothing, but sleep by me. I heard this girl arguing with herself I guess in Abbie's house. This must be the girl. I went into the room to see none other then the girl who stole my heart all those years ago. This smirk when looking at her just crept up onto my face. I decided I'd stand in a corner and wait for her arousal from sleep.

Callie Point Of View.

He now had his head on my neck. While I smoked a cigarette. He took it and smoked it. Grrr taking my cigarette Grr. As we watched Scrubs I cracked up laughing at the stupid jokes. His head probably hurt from my laughing.

"Hey Gee I have movies." I said.

"What ones?" Gee asked.

"Well Pirates 1&2. Dirty Rotten Scoundrels, Sabrina, Dracula Dead and Loving It, Thank You For Smoking, Lord of War, Kiss Kiss Bang Bang, Charlie and The Chocolate Factory, Corpse Bride, Nightmare before Christmas, Jackass, or my personal favorite The Adventures Of Priscilla Queen Of The Desert." I said.

"Wow. Umm Dracula dead and loving it." Gee said.

"Kay." I said.

I popped my movie in. I paid attention to the movie. Gerard didn't on the other hand. My neck was more interesting. Of course it was more interesting he's a vampire right? Kissing it especially he seemed to be testing his boundaries with me.

"Gee stop it." I said.

I could tell he forced himself to stop. Then as if on cue Abbie walked in the door.

"Gee?" Abbie said.

"Gee what are you doing? Goddamn it. Fuck, what if I was Addie?"
Abbie scolded him like a bad child caught stealing a cookie before dinner.

"Wait what?" I hissed.

"He is with Addie." Abbie said to me. My eyes widened with shock.

"Great another reason for her to hate me. Why does she hate me?" I asked Abbie quite confused at why my ex-best friend hated my guts.

"Probably, because I went to be friends with you. Since she didn't want to go. So she is jealous. I don't know." Abbie said trying to make sense.

It really wasn't let me tell you. She looked like she was fighting with her mind to not reveal something. Well whatever it is she managed to look clinically insane.

"Gerard. Get off me." I said struggling to push him off me. It kind of doesn't work when you're as weak as myself. Well not weak just tiny.

"No, we have to talk." Gerard said.

"Fine." I mumbled.

We got off the couch and went downstairs. Then walked out into the garage where my car was located and then we sat inside.

"What?" I asked looking quite confused. Why had he pulled me out here?

"Is Hannah here?" Gerard asked.

"Yeah. I'm sorry you haven't seen her in a while. Let me call Kirstie and tell her to bring her to Abbie's." I suggested.

"Really!" Gerard squealed. He really did. He fucking squealed my six year old and four year old don't even squeal.

"Yeah." I said with a kind of shocked look on my face. I stared in awe of what came of out of his 29 year old mouth.

"What?" Gee asked touching his face as if to think there was something on it promoting my shocked face.

"You squealed." I said cracking up.

"Oh. Sorry." Gee said. I started giggling madly again. I mean come on He Squealed.

"What now?" Gee asked.

"You squealed." I said still giggling.

"Wow. You're a loser. Wait and where are those clothing from?" Gee said checking the tag. He gasped.

"American Eagle." Gerard said with wide eyes.

"So." I shrugged and rolled my eyes.

"I Don't know." Gerard said.

Then about half an hour later Hannah was dropped off.

"Sweetie I'm letting you stay with Daddy. Okay?" I explained in simple terms. Do remember she's only six.

"Yay Daddy." Hannah grinned madly.

"Take care of her Gee or else off with your head." I warned carefully.

I kissed Hannah's cheek as she left to be with her father. Gerard picked her up and swung her. From what I saw he kissed her cheek and forehead, and he held her for a while. Then eventually disappearing from my eyesight.