The Worst High School Reputation, Well Of Course I'm The School Slut.

Lights Camera Your Hot Ex Girlfriend.

Callista's Point of viw.

As I drove to my parents house deciding I will take the children to this stupid thing I got a phone call from an old friend. Pft yeah, right. I can't leave my kids alone ever. They are my life. Without them I'd be probably still with them. I'd be more of a whore then popsicle.

Ring. Ring. Ring. Ring. My phone sang.

"Hello?" I said.

"Hey Beyotch." A voice said. I puzzled tried to figure out who the familiar voice was.

"Kirstin?" I asked.

"No her ghost from Band's past. Yes you fool." Kirstin Genevieve Smith said.

"Oh my god how long's it been? How are you?" I asked.

"Long enough and fine. Proud mother of twins." Kirs said.

"Twins?" I asked.

"Six year old Boys. Lord have mercy on my soul right?" Kirs said acting godly.

"Whose are they?" I asked.

"My dear ex's." Kirs said.

"Names?" I asked.

"Spencer James Smith and Jared Robert Smith." Kirs said.

"Beautiful. Now why the hell are you really calling?" I said cutting to the point.

"I'm invited to the wedding." Kirs said.

"Which?" I asked, because obviously Frank couldn't be the only getting married right?

"Frank and Veronica. It seems Vee took a liking to me and invited me. So I thought let me call Callista and see if she is going." Kirs said.

It really didn't make sense to me, but then again I am one to talk.

"Yeah well I've no choice since Cynthia and B-B are dragging me. I'm bringing mine." I said.

"Your what?" Kirs asked.

"Kids." I said.

"Whose are they Gee's right?" Kirs asked.

"Hannah is Gee's Charlotte is Frank's." I said ashamed of my younger antics.

Slut's are easier than life.

"Wait What!" Kirs gasped into the reciever.

"Yeah." I made a slightly displeased face as I said that.

"Is that why you disappeared?" Kirs pressed.

"Mhm." I mumbled.

"Why Frankie if I may ask?" She pried the topic like a box of cookies.

"You already did, and I don't know. Maybe it was thrill or lust." I said, and being honest I haven't a clue what I was thinking.

Frank Iero. What reason isn't there to fuck him. Especially when he's jealous of Gee. Jealousy sex is always the best. I grinned at that thought.

"Well you're coming to Jersey right?" Kirs said knocking me out of my daydream of who else?

"Yeah." I said.

"Well I have a house there if you want to stay with me?" Kirs offered.

"Um, well I have a situation. I should so say. I myself am staying with Abbie.-" I started.

"Your daughters haven't got a place have they?" Kirs finished.

"Yeah." I said.

"Well sure they can stay with me. Four little monsters." Kirs said and I giggled.

"Well I'll see you like tomorrow. I think. We'll be leaving in like an hour. I need to pack and so do they so yeah I gotta run. I will be there. Bye sweets." I said.

"Bye Lixi." Said Kirs. I hung up and began to pack.

Meanwhile.
Abbie P.o.v.

"Abbie why are you letting her stay?" Adeline Brianna Armstrong asked mad.

"Maddie she is still my best friend. I went and found her. She accepted me. You chose not to!" Abbie said.

"Whatever. It'll be a mistake I tell you." Addie yelled slamming the front door.

Little did she know someone heard the entire thing.