The Worst High School Reputation, Well Of Course I'm The School Slut.

I cannot get my head around that girl. Shit!

Gerard's Point of view.

[Deep Inside Your Soul There's A Hole You Don't Wanna See]

Does she know what she did to me? I asked myself numerous times. Callista Fucking Stefano. When she left Frank in that car I knew he did something. Also, when his face looked fucked.

[Every Single Day What You Say Makes No Sense To Me]

She when she called only for his number. Why does she do this to me. She hung up. I shouldn't have said that to her. She did grow up. There is something she is hiding. Two daughters. Frank what did you do.

[Even Though I Try I Can't Get My Head Around You]

Ever since I met her at the concert. One of our first concerts she was all I thought of. I was so amazed she said yes to my date. I couldn't have thanked Cynthia more. The girl of my dreams was in reach. I even had her for a while.

[Somewhere In The Night There's A Light In Front Of Me]

She disappeared. She took my daughter. I'd thought I'd lost both for good. It was crazy. I guess somewhere along the line she came back. Maybe there's a light at then end of the tunnel for us.

[Heaven Up Above With A Shove Abandon's Me]

She called for Frank's number. Who am I kidding? Me what would she want with an ugly 29 year old? I'm a fucking elder to her. What's wrong with me? Why can't she leave my thoughts. Fuck! I need to go fix this stupid problem.
"GEE!" I heard Mikes say.

"Yeah?" I asked.

"You've got an erm.. Problem down below." He said.

"Shove it. Mikes you think I didn't know? I can't feel all of the sudden?" I snapped.

"Sorry. Who's got you up?" He said apologetically.

"Callista." I mumbled.

"That did not sound like Addie to me. I leave you to fix your problem." He left quickly.

I pushed my hand down the leather pants I was wearing. Not much room, but I didn't feel like taking them off. Fuck it! I won't masturbate to her. Cold shower here I come. Lord knows I need one.

[Even Though I Try I Fall In A River Of You]

In the shower my hands grope and grab myself. The only image I see is her. As the pleasure rises whose name would be called. We know her. The image of a face that haunts me everyday.
"Callista!" I yell. The white coming out of myself is from her. A river of her. I need her I want to be inside her. At least once more in my lifetime. Callista Stefano what am I going to do?

[You've Managed To Bring Me Down Too]

She brought it up. She brought it down. I thought after meeting Addie things would be fine. Obviously I was wrong. She took one step into my eyesight. All my progress of getting over her went down faster then the fucking Titanic. I was in her hand again she smelled like alcohol cigarettes and coffee. The smell of beauty.

[All Your Faking(Get Up, Get Up, Get Up, Get Up)]

I was kissing Addie when she walked in. I was faking those kisses even before she walked in. I faked even more when she left. I shouldn't have to fake enjoyment. That's the price you pay, cause she'll leave just like she did.

[Shows Your Aching(Faking(Get Up, Get Up, Get Up)]

She is causing me heartache. It hurts to see her leave me. She is pushing me away. It hurts. All I want is to be next to her.

[Every Single Day What You Say Makes No Sense To Me]

Frank! Stupid asshole. She hates us now. He told her to go home. I'm sure. There's something up with him. Why'd he say a thing like that. It is not making sense.

[Letting You Inside Isn't Right Don't Mess With Me]
I shouldn't have kissed her. I let her in. She's messed with my head and heart and hormones inside and out. Her touch makes me weak. It's like a drug she touches you and you're finished.

[I Never Really Know What's Really Going On Inside You]
Frank what was he thinking? Oh I don't know. What is she thinking? What is she doing? I wish to know what's going on inside her.

[I Can't Get My Head Around You]

There's no point in trying my head is stuck on her.

[All You're Feeding(Get Up, Get Up, Get Up, Get Up)]

My love of her is feeding into the addiction of her that I fought to eliminate I got rid of drinking. She should be easy right?

[Shows You're Bleeding(Get Up, Get Up, Get Up)]

I think I'd die for her. That's not good. I'd bleed on her. She wouldn't like that. Tsk Tsk Tsk.

[Deep Inside Your Soul There's A Hole You Don't Wanna See]

I think she is a hole I tried to cover up.

[Covering It Up Like A Cut With The Likes Of Me]

I guess Addie was just a band-aid.

[I Guess I"ll Never Know What's Really Going On Inside You]

Addie probably wonders why I'm like this. She's wondering why I'm so distant?

[You Know I've Really Tried, I Can't Do Anymore About You]

There aren't any band-aids left.

[(Yeaaahh) The Cut's Getting Deeper]

Get out of my head! I scream. I close my eyes. She is still there.

[(Yeaaahh) The Hill's Getting Steeper]

Oh God what am I going to do? Frank made it a hell of a lot harder for me to get into her head.

[(Yeaaahh) I guess I'll Never Know What's Really Going On Inside You]

There's no use in guessing games. She'll have to tell me one day. I hope.

[I Can't Get My Head Around You X3]

I'm In Love With Callista Stefano. Yes, Yes I am.
3 hours of that song and that's what I came up with. It is her.

I decided I'd call Frank.

"Hello." He answered.

"Frank." I groaned.

"What Gee?" He asked.

"What did you do to her?" I moaned.

"Who?" He asked.

"Who'd you think?" I said.

"I don't know?" He said.

"Callista." I said.

"Oh her. I told her...." He trailed off in description of the word exchange they shared.

The anger in my veins grew to the point of an explosion.

"You What!" I yelled.

I paced my apartment up and down left and right.

"You Said What!" I yelled.

"Then You Said-" I said.

"What were you thinking?" I asked with my head in my hands.

"Nevermind You Weren't." I answered myself.

"She did what?" I asked.

"Serves You Right." I commented as he continued.

"Wait What!" I said.

He said they'd had an argument. He refused to tell me the subject he told me most of what he said. I knew there was something being hidden.

"Gee wait." I heard him call.

"Yeah? What Frankie?" I said.

"She'll maybe tell you why. It involves our past life. Y'know Four years ago stuff." He said.

"Oh," I said softer. "I hope I'll find out."

"Yeah...And when you do don't kill me." I heard him mutter.

I pretended not to hear.

"Bye Frankie." I said.

"Bye Gee. I love you." He said.

"You too." I said a bit distantly I didn't really especially right now if I did.
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm updating.
Crazy huh?
I've decided to update, gimme some feedback.
thankies.