To End the Rapture

Chapter 7

Shannon's POV: We were still in the back seat of Zacky's car. He was holding me in his arms. It felt so right to be here with him. I really did love him but I was so scared. I had all these terrible thoughts running through my head about what was going to happen next. Then my thoughts were broken by my cell ringing. I reached over Zacky for it and I looked at it. It was Jomaris.
"Hello?"
"Is this Shannon?" Said a voice on the other end.
"Uh yeah, who is this?"
"It's Jimmy...... ummm Shannon, something has happened to Jomaris."
" What happened to her?!"
"She was hit by a car....... Shannon there is a lot of blood!"
At that moment I dropped the phone and started to cry hysterically. Zacky picked up my phone.
"Dude, what the fuck is going on?!"
I couldn't believe my best friend just got hit by a car. I couldnt stop crying.
"Zacky we have to go find them now!"
"We will Shannon I promise. Jimmy where are you guys?!"
"We are still in front of The Red Bird man. I am still trying to figure out what to do."
"Well take her to a damn hospital! Don't just sit there looking at her bleed to death; are you fucking stupid?!" Zacky yelled into the phone.
"Fine I will man. I am going to call 911 now."
As soon as I saw Zacky hang up, I immediately asked him what Jimmy had said.
"What did he say?!"
"The dumbass is going to call 911 now."
"Oh my gosh. We have to go find them now. Do you know what hospital they are going to Zacky?"
"No, I am going to have to call him back to ask him where they are taking her."
"Okay do that now!"
"Okay calm down a little will ya?"
"How can you possibly ask me to calm down when my best friend is dying right now?!"
"Okay I am sorry, I didn't mean to be rude like that babe. I am just as scared as you are."
At that moment, Zacky started dialing to call Jimmy back to find out where they were taking Jomaris. I was so scared for her. I didn't want my best friend to die...........End POV.

Jimmy's POV: After I hung up with Zacky I immediately dialed 911.
"Hello, this is 911, what has happened and how may we help you?" The voice on the other line said.
"Yeah something terrible happened. My girlfriend just got hit by a fucking car. There is a lot of blood as well!"
"Okay we are going to need you to calm down sir. "Where was the accident located?"
"Well I don't even know what street this is considering I am so disoriented right now but I will tell you where we are. We are at The Red Bird."
"Is that a strip club?"
"Yes it is a fucking strip club okay, do you know where it is?"
"Yes sir we do, we will be there as soon as possible."
"What do you mean as soon as possible?! I need you here now!"
"Okay we will arrive in no less than 15 minutes sir."
"Okay, hurry up, she doesn't look too good."
As soon as I hung up I heard Jomaris moan. "Oh my god, are you okay?!"
"Ehhhhhhhh," She responded.
"Don't worry I am going to help you get through this okay? I am not ever going to leave you alone. I am so sorry for causing this to happen."
She looked so lifeless and weak. I couldn't believe that this was actually happening. Around 10 minutes later, two ambulances and paramedics arrived.
"Finally!" I screamed.
Paramedics surrounded Jomaris.
"Is she gonna be okay?"
"Well judging by the looks of her injuries and wounds, I am not so sure at this point," a paramedic said.
"Awww man, I am so scared."
The paramedics finally lifted Jomaris up in a bed and put her in the ambulance. I immediately followed. As soon as we arrived at the hospital, I looked to see what the name was.
"Carefuture Hospital," I said to myself.
At that moment, Jomaris' cell rang again. I knew it was either Zacky or Shannon so I answered.
"Hello?" I nervously said.
"Where the hell are you guys now?!" Zacky said.
"We are at Carefuture Hospital."
"Okay, we'll be right there."
When we entered the hospital, doctors and staff immediately came and took Jomaris away. I didn't even know where they took her. I was asked what had happened by many doctors. When I told them they said that they would be right back to tell me what was in store for Jomaris and how bad her condition was. Right then, I saw Zacky and Shannon run through the hospital doors.
"Jimmy there you are! Where is she? What is happening? What are they doing to her?" Shannon yelled.
"Well I am not sure, they took her away and they will tell me soon what is going on in regards to her condition."
"Well she better be alright for your sake!" Shannon said.
At that moment I threw my head in my hands and started to cry endlessly................End POV.

Shannon's POV: As soon as Zacky and I arrived to the hospital, we immediately asked Jimmy what had happened with Jomaris.
"Where is she? What is happening? What are they doing to her?"
"Well I am not sure, they took her away and they will tell me soon what is going on in regards to her condition."
"Well she better be alright for your sake!"
A few agonizing minutes later, a doctor came out.
"Hi my name is Dr. Courtney. Are you guys the family members of Jomaris Rodriguez?
"No but I am her best friend. What is wrong with her?"
"Well she is severely injured in multiple areas."
"Like where and how bad?"
"Well she has a few broken ribs, a perforated lung and we are not sure at this point whether she is in a coma or not. But her breathing patterns indicate that she may indeed be in a coma."
"Oh my god!" I screamed.
"She has also lost a lot of blood due an opened wound on near her stomach. We are going to have to perform emergency surgery to get rid of some possible internal bleeding as well."
"Do you think she'll be okay?" Jimmy said.
"Well we are not sure right now. She is in critical condition at the moment so only time will tell."
After the doctor left I started to cry. I was so afraid of what was going to happen with my best friend..................To be continued.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comments? Feedback? :)