To End the Rapture

This is the story of Jomaris and Jimmy and all the struggles they go through. They meet at an Avenged Sevenfold show. Jimmy takes off with Jomaris on impulse. And whole bunch of events occur. Shannon, Jomaris' best friend gets involved in a romance with Zacky Vengeance. The catch is, Zacky has a girlfriend; Angel. And more things go on from there. Read it, enjoy it, knock yourselves out. (:
(Includes various points of views from each of the main characters.)
  1. Chapter 1
    this is the very first fic I wrote; enjoy. (:
  2. Chapter 2
    just read an see. :)
  3. Chapter 3
    Gets a bit steamy. :)
  4. Chapter 4
    After the band discovers Jimmy and Jomaris, a fight occurs between Johnny and Jimmy. Jimmy takes off with Jomaris. Meanwhile, Shannon finds out about Zacky's relationship with Angel.
  5. Chapter 5
    Jimmy and Jomaris come to a stop after hours at a strip club. Shannon and Zacky go looking for them after Jomaris gives Shannon a call telling her where she is. Zacky kisses Shannon. Shannon at first is hesitant but gives in. More occurs. :)
  6. Chapter 6
    Shannon and Zacky make love.....Jomaris takes off runnning after she sees Jimmy surrounded by strippers...a tragedy occurs.
  7. Chapter 7
    Jomaris is rushed to the hospital....she could be in a coma.
  8. Chapter 8
    It turns out Jomaris is indeed in a coma....Shannon visits her every day for many weeks.
  9. Chapter 9
    Jomaris wakes up from the coma and shows no signs of remembering the accident. Jimmy visits her and she oly remembers him as the drummer of Avenged Sevenfold.
  10. Chapter 10
    Jomaris and Jimmy form a close relationship during the month of Jomaris' recuperation. Jomaris goes to see Jimmy rehearse with the band. Angel is worried as to where Zacky could be.
  11. Chapter 11
    Shannon suspects she may be pregnant. Jomaris remembers everything.
  12. Chapter 12
    ~Jomaris goes to Johnny's place and wants to get involved with him under the influence. Shannon tells Jomaris she's pregnant.
  13. Chapter 13
    Jimmy has a talk with Brian and decides to get Jomaris flowers and make up with her. Shannon goes to the park with Zacky to tell him about her pregnancy.
  14. Chapter 14
    Shannon tells Zacky about her pregnancy. Jomaris starts cutting.
  15. Chapter 15
    Shannon and Jimmy find Jomaris unconscious on her shower floor.
  16. Chapter 16
    Jomaris goes to rehab.
  17. Chapter 17
    Jomaris starts to secretly cut after telling Josie her story. Shannon and Zacky tell Angel about their relationship and pregnancy. **THE END