Sequel: Harder Than You Know
Status: Finished

Lipstick Has a Way of Leaving More Than Just a Mark on My Sheets

010.

"Hello?" A groggy voice replied in the phone. It was nine here, so back in Maryland it was ten. Michaela always woke up around eleven, she perfered sleeping in.

"Hey, it's me." I laughed.

"Addison! Oh my God! I can't believe you didn't call and tell me! I'm your best fu-" "Hey!" I said, but she kept rambling.

"HEY!" I yelled, getting a few glances that questioned my mental sanity.

"What?!" She replied in a high voice.

"I'm sorry! I didn't have time to call anyone! Mom and dick-face-dad kicked me out, sons of a bitches. But, I seriously planned on calling you, but it's so.. hectic out here. You would understand if you were in my place." I sighed, wishing I was back home. Not for mom and dad, just my friends.

"I understand I guess. But tell me about Jack! How is he?" She asked, her voice perking up.

"He's.. good. He definitely loves playing the guitar at shows, I love the way his eyes glint when he plays." I laughed, knowing Michaela was mentally kicking me for giving her the image. I walking back into the hotel lobby, were all the guys, including Alex, were down now. Rian's clingy arm candy wasn't here, and he looked droggy.

"Is he single?" She asked.

"Yeah, he is. He hasn't even had a girl on the bus, yet. Which really surprises me."

"I'm definitely shocked. Him being the piece of lovely meat he is and all."

"Michaela! That HAPPENS to be my brother were talking of." I groaned, slapping my forehead a little to hard. A loud echoing noises traveling throught the room. All the guys turned and looked at me, giving me the same expressions the people outside were earlier. Jack got up and walked towards me, probably with some information or something.

"Oh hey, Jack's coming over here. Let me text you later, alright?" I asked.

"YOU BETTER! And tell Jack I said hey! Peace girl!" She hung up the phone. I stood and slid it into my pocket, waiting for Jack to get all the way over here.

"We're all going shopping around and stuff. You coming?" He asked.

"Uh, yeah sure. Wanna lend your caring and loving sister some cash bro?" I asked smiling, doing the puppy dog lip.

"I guess. I know mom and dad sent some with you, but come on. I don't feel like waiting for you to find it." He said, pulling me towards the rest of the guys.

"Oh! Michaela said hey!" I told him, repeating my friends words. I noticed his cheeks change there color shades, almost a darker red, but brushed it off. It's hot in here, so that could be it.

But shopping with Jack, Zack, Rian, Metro Station, AND Alex? This was going to be one hell of a shopping experience.
♠ ♠ ♠
really short filler, sorry!
it always says i have 0 readers like, the three chapters before this one.
but i get comments about them all? wtf? is it mibba being lame or something..

ANDDD...
i've got 32 subscribers. that makes me happy. even though it not alot but i never thought i would get that much. all i can say is..

PEOPLE WHO DON'T COMMENT:
come into the light!!! comment, please? thanks=D