Night World

Chapter 2

"I cant believe that you just told me that with a striat face!"
"See I told you that you wouldnt believe me! but its the truth... im serious."
"How can you be serious there is no such thing as werewolfs, mabe it was a bear or somethin like that..."
"Rose we are in the middle of the woods in connecticut. there are no bears out here"
"Ok and you believe that there are werewolfsout here instead of bears."
"yes and i know that i sound crazy, Rose, but you have to beieve me!"
"Ok i belie--" I stopped mid-sentance when i heard the noise coming from behind me again
"Loren you have to atleast trst me and go over there behind that tree "
"NO WAY IN HELL am i leaving you here alone!!"
"Loren you are just gonna be right over there and if you think that something is going to happen than you can interject like you always do ok. its fine just go over there, now" i said pointing to the tree again.
"fine but thats as far as im goin to go"
"fine..."
He walked behind the tree. I saw a silouette in the distance lurking through the trees in the distance. i stood as still as i possibly could waiting impatiently for it to come out in the open. It revealed itself to me even thought i was 99% sure that it didnt see me too and i froze in place. Loren was right, i thought. i tried to step behind a tree that was on the side of me, when with just my luck, a stick snapped right under my feet. SHIT!, i thought, its gonna kill me and than kill Loren. I couldnt let that happen. So i gathered up the rest of the strength that i had left and stepped quickly behind a tree. its head snapped up and it started running toward me. It jumped at me. I ducked. It flew right over me. After it got back up, it crouched into a defensive position and it saw me perfectly.
♠ ♠ ♠
i hope thay you like it soo far. I wrote it first but i added a lot of stff to it srry that its soo short ill update soon soo feel free to critisize or just give ideas or advice please do!
xo ashley
p.s. COMMENT PLEEZ!!!!