Status: Active

A Day in Bridgend

Waking Up

I woke to a feeling of something moving at my crotch. It was slight so I ignored it, thinking it was my imagination, and tried to get back to sleep. I felt it again. There was definitely something there. At first I thought it was Gus, but then I realised kittens didn’t move like that, with such careful purpose. What the fuck is that? I thought, waking a little more. A hand!

My eyes snapped open and my own hand shot out to grab the wrist of…

‘Matt…’ I murmured.

His hands were on my belt, trying to undo it. He had succeeded in taking the part with the holes in it out of the loop and had been struggling with the metal bar going through one of the holes when I’d woken up.

‘Wh-what are you doing?’ I stuttered

‘Its not what it looks like,’ he said quickly. As he said it I realised I wasn’t on the sofa anymore. I was lying on a big double bed, his bed, in his bedroom. And he was undressing me. I let go of his wrist quickly and he removed his hands. I sat up a bit and scooted away from him.

‘Honestly,’ he said. ‘I wasn’t going to…rape you…or anything. You were asleep. I moved you in here so you’d be more comfortable. I just thought…if you rolled over or something…your belt…it might hurt you…or something…’ I found myself touching my neck again. It had become something I did whenever I was scared or nervous. I think he had noticed that because he said, ‘Please, don’t be scared again.’

‘I can’t help it,’ I answered sadly.

‘I just thought your belt would be uncomfortable, that’s all.’ When I hesitated he said, ‘I promise.’

I looked up at him, stared into his eyes, and believed him. I nodded. ‘Its okay. I’m sorry I got scared. But its not every day I wake up in a man’s bed and he is trying to undress me.’

‘I understand,’ he said. ‘Anyone would be scared. I just want you to be relaxed with us. We all do. We want you to trust us.’

‘I just need a couple of days,’ I said.

He smiled. ‘How do you feel now?’

‘Better. The sleep helped a lot. Still a bit tired though.’ I rubbed my eyes. ‘How long was I asleep? What time is it?’

‘Well you were already asleep when I got home, which was about half five last night, now its eight in the morning. I let you sleep on the sofa until now.’

‘Wow,’ I said. ‘And I still feel sleepy.’

‘Do you want to change?’ he asked smiling.

I frowned confused. ‘I don’t have anything to change into.’

‘You can borrow something of mine. I don’t own any pyjamas or anything but will a long tee-shirt do?’

‘Um…yeah, I guess so,’ I replied slowly.

He stood up and went over to his wardrobe. While he rummaged around in it I looked around the room. I’d never been in a man’s bedroom before but I was guessing it didn’t look any different to a normal man’s room. The room was quite big with the double bed I was sitting on, wardrobe, cupboard, dresser, a couple of guitars leaning against the wall and a chair beside the dresser. Like the living room and kitchen it was completely clean without a thing out of place. Matt stopped searching through the wardrobe and instead went to the dresser. He opened a drawer and after a few moments came out with an old faded Guns N’ Roses tee shirt. It looked way too big to fit him.

As if he had read my thoughts he said, ‘It was a present off someone. They got the size a bit wrong.’

I chuckled. ‘Just a bit wrong is it? Did they actually know you?’

‘Yeah they did,’ he laughed. ‘Stupid fuck whoever it was. Anyway, here. I’ll turn around while you change.’ He threw me the top.

I caught it and looked at him a little nervously. ‘You’re staying in here?’

‘Don’t worry, I won’t look.’

I bit my lip but stood up and as I started to undo my shirt he turned around. I glanced up at him nervously. ‘You’re not watching in that mirror, are you?’ I asked.

‘No!’ he said defensively but I could tell he was smiling. ‘I’m hurt you could even think such a thing!’

‘Matt,’ I groaned.

‘I’m not,’ he laughed. ‘Cross my heart.’ I sighed and slipped the shirt off, putting it on the bed. I finished the job Matt had started and took off the belt. I dropped it on the bed beside my shirt, then grabbed the Guns N’ Roses tee shirt and shoved it on. It was nicely loose and comfortable but only just hit the middle of my thighs. ‘You can turn around now.’

He turned and smiled. ‘Take off your trousers.’

I hesitated, then raised the bottom of the top and slowly started to undo my button and zip. This time he watched and I think he caught a glimpse of my knickers as I pulled down my black school jeans and took off my socks. I stood before him in only the tee shirt and my underwear, while he looked me up and down smiling.

‘What do you want me to do with these?’ I asked, collecting my clothes together.

‘Give them to me,’ he said as he put his hand out. I moved towards him, handed him the clothes and he folded them over the back of the chair by the dresser.

‘Well, I’d better get back to sleep,’ I said. ‘’Night.’ I walked towards the door but before I got there he stopped me.

‘Where are you going?’

‘I’m going to sleep on the sofa,’ I said, looking a little puzzled.

He shook his head. ‘You’re sleeping in here. I’m sleeping on the sofa.’

‘No way,’ I said immediately.

‘Yes,’ he said simply.

‘I wouldn’t feel right knowing you were sleeping out there and I’d taken your bed.’

‘And I wouldn’t feel right you were sleeping out there!’

‘I slept there fine earlier!’ I protested.

‘You’re not going to give up are you?’ he sighed.

‘Nope,’ I smiled.

‘Fine,’ he said. My smile widened, thinking he’s given in. I started to go back to the door again but stopped when he said, ‘We’ll both sleep in here then.’

I stared at him in shock. ‘I don’t know…’

‘If we both refuse to let the other sleep on the couch I guess we will have to,’ he reasoned.

‘You’re sure?’ I asked, biting my lip nervously.

‘Yeah, of course. If you are that is.’

‘Yeah, okay,’ I said. I couldn’t believe I was really doing this, sleeping in the same bed as him.

‘Get in,’ he smiled and took his top off. He started undoing his belt as I walked past him to get into the bed. I folded the covers back and slipped in, careful to keep myself covered with the tee shirt. Matt’s bed was so warm and comfortable, the soft sheets felt amazing against my bare legs and arms. I rested my head against the fluffy pillows and watched as he removed his trousers and socks. I unclipped the feathers from my hair as I watched him and put them on the bedside table.

He put the light out, pulled the black curtains over the rising sun and walked to the bed. I shuffled further away from him as he pulled the covers back and slipped inside. I stayed as far away from him as I possibly could. I lay on my side facing him, my back so close to the edge that I was close to falling. The fact that the only thing he was wearing was his boxers made me even more nervous than I would have been if he’d been fully clothed. I was scared of even brushing against his naked flesh.

‘Come closer,’ he said. ‘You’re going to fall out. I’m not going to do anything to you.’ I shuffled an inch closer. He sighed and put his hand on my back. He dragged me closer to him. I gasped, looking at him fearfully. He just smiled. ‘There, that’s better.’ He removed his hand from my back and snuggled into the pillows. ‘’Night,’ he said softly.

‘’Night,’ I whispered. I still felt really nervous and I thought it would take me ages to fall to sleep but after shuffling down under the covers and closing my eyes, I was outers within minutes.

© Amber Williams 2008
♠ ♠ ♠
Thanks for reading guys! Hope you enjoyed! :) :)

Comments would be much appreciated!