Status: finished : )

A Drama Provider

I Think I've Already Lost You

“Disney World! Disney World! Disney World!” Jack yelled at the top of his lungs as he jumped off the bus.

“Disney World! Disney World! Disney World!” I tried yelling but ended up in giggles as I jumped off the bus behind him.

“Disney World! Disney World! Disney World!” Alex raised his hands over his head as he jumped off the bus behind me and then started jumping up and down with Jack. The two were acting like five year olds and both were doing a phenomenal job at making me laugh.

“Disney world, Disney world, Disney world.” Matt mumbled as he walked off the bus behind us with Rian standing at the top of the stairs.

“Love to see your so enthusiastic Matty!” I giggled as Alex wrapped his arms around my waist and picked me up off the ground, spinning me in circles.

“I am excited; I just don’t tend to act like a hyperactive kid like some nerds we know.” Matt rolled his eyes but I could see he was thrilled by his bright smile that was itching to come out.

“Sure you don’t want to come with us, Rian?” I grinned as Alex finally set me down but kept his hands on my hips, squeezing them from time to time with his excitement.

“Yeah, I think I’ll sit this one out.” Rian started to laugh and I gave him a confused look before noticing his gaze was on something behind me. I turned to see Jack doing his odd victory dance while attracting odd stares from passersby.

“Your loss!” Jack shouted and then ran over to grab my hand before running off with me trailing behind him and Alex behind me. “Let’s get this show on the fucking road!”

“Calm down Jackie, we’ve got to wait for Matty still,” I giggled again and turned around to see Matt shaking his head at us.

“You guys seriously have the minds of four year olds.” Matt sighed as Alex grabbed his hand and made it so we were all linked together.

“That hurts Matty!” I stuck my bottom lip out at him and watched as he rolled his eyes.

“Alright, you’re not so bad Delly.” Matt laughed while he used his free hand to pull out tickets for our bus ride. “But you can’t deny it from Jack.”

“Just because I can’t contain my excitement like you can, does not mean I have a mind like a four year old!” Jack yelled over his shoulder as he continued to walk extremely fast, pulling the three of us behind him.

“Actually, that’s exactly what that means.” Matt shouted back and he started to pull us backwards. “Now stop running, we’re still like an hour early.” Jack groaned but settled for walking slowly beside us. Matt dropped Alex’s hand as he handed out our tickets. “Please be sure not to lose these on the ride.” He sighed as Jack took his Donald Duck ticket and stuck his tongue out at Matt.

“I don’t think you have to worry about that since he’s got a death grip on it.” I giggled and watched as Jack’s eyes widened while he stared at the ticket in his hands.

“Disney World!” Jack screeched as a bus, that looked similar in size to theirs, pulled up to the curb in front of us. “Oh! Take a picture of me with Mickey!” Jack posed beside the mouse that was painted on the side of the bus, causing me to giggle harder and shake my head as Alex pulled me onto the bus and Matt took his picture.

“You guys are such nerds sometimes.” I told Alex as he directed us to two empty seats with another set of empty seats across the aisle.

“But you love it.” Alex said smuggling as he sat beside the window and then wrapped his arm around me.

“I’m going to miss you guys so much.” I blurted and rested my head on his shoulder, barely paying attention to the commotion Jack was causing at the front of the bus.

“Miss us?” Alex repeated worriedly, pulling away from me just enough so he could see my face. I met his gaze sheepishly and gave him a small smile.

“I can’t stay with you and pretend my boys don’t exist forever; I’m going to have to go back to Texas eventually.” I stated sadly. It’d been almost two weeks since I’d left Forever The Sickest Kids’ bus, but it felt like I’d been with these boys for months. There was always someone to keep me laughing and things seemed to be just so much easier around them.

“Eventually,” Alex muttered and the hurt on his face was killing me. His eyebrows were scrunched and his lips were pouted out, while his eyes were hazed over.

“Hey guys! I got a picture with the bus driver! Want to see?” Jack interrupted our conversation as he skipped over to us and took the aisle seat across from me.

“The poor guy was terrified of Jack’s hyperness; you should see his face.” Matt laughed as he extended the camera toward Alex and I.

“Jeez, Jack, maybe you should try toning down the psycho killer look when you’re around other people.” I laughed, trying to switch the mood around Alex and I to a more happy, blissful one.

“Looks like you just told him he was your mom.” Alex laughed and I was taken aback by how easy it sounded.

“Oh my gosh! That’s a brilliant plan!” Jack’s eyes seemed to get wider, as if that were possible.

“I’m afraid to ask what the plan is.” Matt switched his gaze from Jack to Alex nervously. Alex just shrugged.

“The videos for buzznet can be me running around Disney World screaming mom, like that kids book with the little bird!” Jack nodded at his genius idea while I giggled and leaned into Alex. I was determined not to let the future ruin today. Today was going to be the four of us having a blast in Disney World.
♠ ♠ ♠
this is a short one, and kind of a filler : ) hopes you still like it!
Delly's Attire


i don't wanna leave! ; )

comment if you loved
xooxDee

tittle credit;; If You're Gone;; Matchbox Twenty;;