Status: finished : )

A Drama Provider

I Am Such A Sucker

Image

There was an excitement buzz on the All Time Low tour bus now. Nothing could bring it down or stop everyone on it from smiling like crazy nerds. There was only one more day of officialy being on Warped Tour. The day after tomorrow we’d all be sitting in an airport. Matt, Zack, and Rian would be boarding a plane straight to Maryland while Alex, Jack, Delicious and I would be boarding one to Texas to pack and send my things before we joined the other boys. It was exciting, but unnerving.

I sighed, “I have to say that I am going to miss being on that stage.” I smiled slightly to myself as I thought about all the fun I had on stage and all the stupid, but funny banters Jack had started.

you can join us on stage for the fall tour

Alex scribbled on his new dry erase board and grinned at me. I giggled lightly at how cute he was. Matt had finally gotten tired of all the wasted paper lying around the bus and bought him the dry erase board that never left his side anymore.

I sighed again. “The whole point of going to Maryland is to get away from tours and stupid drama that ensues with them,” I told him and watched as he bit his bottom lip and erased the board, writing on it again. I left out the part about feeling like I was running away.

but then I won’t see you for three months ?

He frowned a little and made those darling brown eyes give me a puppy stare. I shook my head. “I’m not changing my mind just because you can bat those pretty brown eyes,” I felt my stomach drop at his charming smirk slipped into place.

my eyes are pretty?

I rolled my eyes and tried to ignore the grin that was spreading on my own face. “Not the point nerd,” I stood up from the couch and went to walk back toward the bunks, but Alex quickly threw his board to the side and grabbed my waist, pulling me onto his lap. “And what are your plans now?” I asked curiously as I turned my head just the slightest to see him from the corner of my eye. Alex grinned and kissed my cheek. “Oh, I see,” I turned my head forward again. My mouth opened but before my words came out I felt his soft lips brush against the base of my neck. I took a sharp intake of air and my eyes closed instinctively. “Alex,” I whispered as I felt his lips tenderly caress my neck again, sending pleasant shivers through me. I knew what he was trying to do. Since I had said those simple three words Alex was persistent with constant affection. He wanted to cross the line between friends and lovers.

Then the bus door opened and my eyes opened. Alex rested his head on my back, probably cursing his band mates. They always seemed to have perfect timing at interrupting things like this. At first I was thankful, but now I found myself wishing they didn’t.

“Dude, the line at the store was fucking long,” Jack groaned at the front of the line while the rest followed suit toward the kitchen. All of them had their arms full of alcohol.

“Jeez man, what are you crazies planning now?” I giggled as they piled the boxes on the counters and started to put some of them in the refrigerator.

“Throwing a party!” Jack’s head popped up from behind the counter with a manic grin before he went back to stuffing beer in the fridge. It seemed like Jack’s voice was filled with such exhilaration that it swelled joy inside me, and from the sight of it, I’d say everybody else felt it too.

“Party?” I repeated a little worried. I was not the typical party hard kind of girl, instead I usually ran from them.

“Yep, and Jack here has invited half of the population of sunny California to said party,” Matt rolled his eyes as he came and sat on the couch beside Alex and I.

“Hey!” Jack yelled as he head popped up again, making me giggle. “We have to bless the bus before we pass it on to some poor kids who’ve been trekking this whole time in a tiny van. And! Now we have to party hard cause Delly’s coming to Maryland!” Jack started to dance as he sung the last part of his sentence.

“Sorry to be a downer, but uh, I usually skip the tour parties.” I admitted and watched as all five boys turned to me with awed gazes.

“So you’ve never been to an after party?” Zack asked with an amused expression as he took Jack’s place in front of the fridge while Matt handed him the alcohol.

“I didn’t say that, but after my first few I started to avoid them.” I wasn’t quite sure why I was still trying to get out of going. I knew these boys would either drag me to where ever they plan on partying or bring the party to where I am.

“Well, you’re coming to this one since it is in your honor,” Jack cocked an eyebrow at me like he was just waiting for me to argue farther. I shrugged and rested back against Alex.

“Tons of groupies and drunken musicians, oh such fun,” I smiled sarcastically and felt Alex’s chest rise and fall from laughing.

“And dancing!” Jack started to swing his hips from front to back while at the same time swinging his arms.

“As long as you don’t dance like that, we’ll be fine,” Rian laughed as he set his bags of alcohol on the counter.

“What you talking about man? I’m the best dancer out of this whole band!” Jack defended, causing everyone to crack up.

“Technically, Zack is the best dancer and that’s cause his mom put him in ballroom dance class when he was little.” Matt piped up while my eyes strayed to a blushing Zack.

“You can waltz?” My eyes widened as I stood up, bouncing up and down. “Please teach me!” The four boys eyed me curiously. “What? A girl can’t want to learn how to dance gracefully?”

“It’s not that,” Matt answered as he chuckled and pushed Zack out of the way. “It’s the fact that you suddenly have Jack’s attention span and energy.”

“Yes!” Jack cheered under his breath while I rolled my eyes and extended my arms out like I was resting them on an imaginary guy in front of me.

“Ballroom dancing makes me happy, now get over here Merrick!” I pounded my foot like an upset four year old as I pointed toward the ground in front of me.

“There is no possible way to waltz on this bus,” Zack shook his head but smiled as he came and laid one hand on my waist and the other in my palm.

“Then let’s go outside!” I gripped his hand in mine and started to pull him toward the door. “And while you’re teaching me Jack can learn how to dance,” I glanced over my shoulder and saw that Jack was back to his routine dance move. “Grab the laptop, Barakat. Go to YouTube and look under my favorites, click on the video that says ‘how to jerk’,” I giggled as I could already picture Jack trying to imitate the moves in my head.

“You have a video called ‘how to jerk’ in your favorites?” Jack questioned as he picked up the laptop from the kitchen booth.

“YouTube cures my boredom,” I shrugged and then smirked as I went over to the couch, pulling Zack behind me, and grabbed Alex’s hand as well. “Come on,” I grinned and threw my weight back so he’d be pulled up from the couch, “we’re all learning how to dance today.”

“You are so strange,” Jack muttered as he headed out the door.

“Oh, like you aren’t!” I yelled after him and listened to the boys chuckle. It brought a wide, happy smile to my face. These boys were my new family.
♠ ♠ ♠
Jack's Dancing :
Image
^ he's so adorable X ) ^
okay, so here's a contest for you all; I need a new banner for the sequel and I want YOU GUYS to make it for me; I've decided to tittle it 'Break Down These Walls'; you guys can be as creative as you want : ) the winning banner owner will receive an excerpt from this story; it's just a little scene at the airport that I wrote but I'm not posting it on here; so have a go and have fun with it;

chapter dedicated to : controlled poison.
chapter tittle;; Sending Postcards From A Plane Crash (wish you were here);; Fall Out Boy;;