You're Cute When You Scream

She Isn't Real...I Can't Make Her Real

Matt crossed his broad arms over his chest as he gave Zacky a hard, impatient stare. With some luck, Zacky finally managed to speak. “Well, I figured it would be better to carry the bitch than have to wait for her to crawl on her own. She’s still not fully up to par yet,” he spat, sounding very realistic which almost caused my heart to break.

Shadows’ expression went unchanging and he looked deep in thought. “Whatever, man. Look, we’re going back to the house now and when we get there I think we could all use a little entertainment,” Shadows said, nodding toward me.

My eyes widened as countless amounts of horrible possibilities filled my mind. I could tell that Shadows has been suspicious of Zacky ever since we arrived at the hospital…which means Zacky is going to have to do something extremely awful to prove himself.

Since they had come here in the truck, which meant that us girls would be thrown into the bed of the truck. The air seemed to have gotten much colder since Zacky first brought me here. We all shivered against each other as the truck climbed the forested mountain to that God-forsaken house. None of us spoke a single word. The new girl, well I wasn’t sure how she was even conscious at this point. Just thinking of how much pain she must be in made me want to throw up. It also pained me to see that Myra had gone through even more hell since my escape.

By the time we arrived at the house, all three of us were near numb. Zacky carried me in, Syn took Myra, and the Rev took Nicole. The fact that they were even remotely considerate shocked me immensely…well until they each threw us into a dark, musty bedroom. A few minutes later, another girl joined the group…unlike the rest of us, it appeared that this girl was uninjured thus far.

“So what’s your name?” Myra asked, speaking slowly and forcefully, clearing trying to ignore her pain.

The new girl glanced over at Myra and said, “The name’s Aliza Radke. I take it you’re Myra…and I’m guessing you’re Katie…but I don’t know who you are.”

The charred nurse sat up into a more comfortable position and introduced herself as Nicole.

“How do you know almost all of our names?” Myra interrogated.

“Ronnie’s my older brother…I was left here after you were taken to the hospital. He filled me in on as much as he knew.”

“If Ronnie’s your brother, then why are you trapped with the rest of us?” I asked.

She whispered, “They don’t know that…yet.”

Myra kept fidgeting next to me as a small silence settled in. “Are you ok?” I asked her, feeling incredibly concerned.

She kept her eyes locked on the ceiling. I hadn’t noticed the massive amount of brownish, dried blood that had been spilt across the hardwood floor. “This…this was the room that Randi died in,” she murmured.

In the midst of all that took place at the hospital, I’d almost nearly forgotten that detail. Now that she mentioned it, the room grew stiff and cold. “Who’s Randi? Ronnie didn’t mention that name…,” Aliza said.

“She was my best friend. Her and I were kidnapped originally almost a year ago, but her and I managed to escape. We moved to New York and met new friends, like Katie. We all became really close. They…they somehow found us again. And everything became even worse than before. Shadows…that monster. He tortured her until she finally died, and I can only imagine what he wants to do to her body. It won’t ever be enough to for him,” Myra explained as tears trailed down her cheeks.

“What can we possibly do? We’re going to end up just like her, aren’t we?” Nicole demanded.

“That’s not true. Look, it’s not fully developed yet. But my brother and I began working on a plan while you all were gone. We just need a simple distraction, and then he’d get us outta here,” Aliza suggested.

“I don’t care what the plan is, I just want all three of you to listen to me. I’m not watching them kill another person. So I hope no one plans on dying soon,” Myra declared.

Everyone eventually journeyed off into their own personal thoughts…possibly filled with fear…false comfort…plotting.

The golden silence was broken by the sound of the door being kicked open by Shadows. Zacky was standing almost timidly behind him…and seeing the two of them together, I already knew where this was going. “You,” Shadows said, pointing at me, “come with us.” I gripped the edge of a nearby table to pull myself up off of the ground. Whatever was about to happen, I just hope that it happens quickly. Then again, when have I ever been so lucky?

*Normal POV*

I watched as Katie willingly left the room with Shadows and Zacky, which honestly is probably one of our best bets as far as living long enough to escape. I didn’t know much about what Katie’s been up to since she and Randi tried their escape, but from what I could gather, it looked like her Zacky have become kind of…close. Shadows probably picked up on this quickly, and I bet he’s gonna make Zacky do something terrible – in other words, rape.

Even though I was having a hard time breathing perfectly well, I forced myself up onto my feet and walked over to a small dresser near the door. The minute I began shoving it aside, questions filled the air. “Myra, what are you doing?” Aliza gasped.

“While I was in this room before, I figured there was a hole back here behind this dresser. It’s not huge, but it’s big enough to fit through and it leads right into the hallway near the stairs. I need to see if I can try and save Katie,” I explained.

They watched me nervously as I slid between the rough edges of separated drywall. “Good luck,” Nicole said before watching me disappear into the hall.

Zacky’s room was nearby, so it really shouldn’t be that hard to get into there without getting caught – or at least you would think. Quietly, I walked around the corner so that I was standing in front of the door to the room I’d just been in. Zacky’s room was only a couple feet away. I realized that it would be pretty pointless if I stormed his fortress without having some sort of weapon, so I allowed myself to pause shortly as my eyes scanned the vicinity. Unfortunately the best thing I could settle for was the broken edge of a beer bottle.

Once again I began walking stealthily down the hall but cringed when I heard footsteps from up ahead. My suspicions were confirmed when I saw Syn emerge from his room. The devilish smirk on his face made me feel a whole new level of disgust. “Oh, Myra, if you wanted to see the show all you had to was ask,” he laughed as he sprinted down the hall to stop me from running off.

He reached out to grab me, but was met with the paralyzing and painful feeling of Budweiser glass slicing skin. He withdrew his hand back and gave me a dirty look. “Sneaky bitch,” he mumbled as he wiped the blood off on his jeans.

This time around he tried something new, choking me out. “Drop the glass,” he demanded, squeezing tighter each second I refused to comply. Finally after reaching the point right before potentially passing out, the glass slipped out of my sweaty hands and shattered into several pieces near my feet.

“That’s a good girl,” he smiled satisfactorily, dragging me into Zacky’s room. “Look, guys, we have one more guest. Hope we didn’t miss anything!”

“I don’t want to watch this,” I growled, trying to get him off of me.

He rolled his eyes, “If you ever made anything easy, I think I’d die.”

“Oh please, don’t get my hopes up.”

He sighed in an annoyed fashion as he dug around in his pockets and produced two small pocketknives. “I’ll ask you once more, are you going to watch and enjoy the show or not?”

“I’ll ask you once more, are you going to watch and enjoy the show or not?” I mocked, imitating him in a high pitched, obnoxious voice.

He didn’t hesitate to offer a snide remark. He roughly gripped my right arm and held it outstretched high above my head before shoving the knife right through my palm, pinning my hand to the wall. Of course, he repeated the process with the other hand as well. This is just great…I came in here to save Katie and now I can’t even move.

*Katie’s POV*

I turned away as Syn shoved the knives into Myra’s hands. I don’t understand why anything good can’t ever come from our lives. We’ll suffer together, we’ll die together…or so it would seem.

“Now, I believe what you’re saying, man,” Shadows said, turning to face Zacky, “but a little reinforcement wouldn’t hurt.” Even in the dim lighting, I could only imagine his smug, evil grin.

Zacky paused before sighing. “I gotcha, Shads. It’s…not a problem.”

Zacky didn’t really have time to reconfirm what he had told me before…that he was going to pretend like I was someone else…that he didn’t mean what he was going to say and do. But what if something goes wrong…what if he becomes used to being this person again? He turned to face me with dark green eyes – a clear contrast to his normal vibrant colored eyes.

I knew he didn’t want to do this. He sighed heavily again before he suddenly reached forward and gripped me by the back of my neck. My body was sent hurling toward the bed as I hit the mattress with a thud. He followed me over and leaped on top of me tightly gripping my wrists, holding them so high above my head, I honestly thought that he was trying to pull them out of my sockets.

In a couple of quick maneuvers, my clothes were scattered across the floor. I shivered in both a chill and disgust as a gust of air blew over my naked body. I was almost positive that words were useless at this point, but then again it wouldn’t hurt to try. My lips trembled as I stared up at Zacky’s dominating and evil figure.

“Zacky…please.”

His body shifted uncomfortably and his eyes glazed over for a moment. His mind was clearly elsewhere. I’m not sure if he even heard me or not.

*Zacky’s POV*

It was close to the end of the school year. Kayla was relentlessly going on about how badly she couldn’t wait for summer vacation. She loved going to the beach together and spending all day there until it was too dark outside to get a tan.

Even though it was only sophomore year in high school, our group of friends was strong – with each of us having a dream and a girl by our sides. Although we may seemed to of had it all…it wasn’t enough. Shadows was the first one to come forward and point this out. “We live boring lives, guys. Our girls are no different from anyone else’s and well everyone dreams of making it big some day. Why don’t we make this game of life a little more interesting?”

“What do you mean, Matt?” Jimmy ask, incredibly interested.

“I say we kill our current girls, keep dating, and keep killing. We can do whatever the fuck we want and make whoever is unfortunate enough to be with us do whatever we want.”

“That sounds crazy…so crazy it just might fucking rock!” Brian laughed.

Although I was nodding in visual agreement, inside it was totally the opposite. Why would I want to kill my girlfriend? It’s not like she means nothing to me. And what about Matt…he has been with Val for so many years. Jimmy and Leana…Brian and Myra? Maybe they’re just drunk. Maybe this will blow over tomorrow morning. I hope.

Can dreams ever come true? No, I think not. Leana was strangled and buried in her own backyard of all places. Val was shoved off a skyscraper downtown. That left only Kayla and Myra. Brian said that Myra was busy working on some English paper, so they decided to save her for last – which meant Kayla was up next.

We all met up at Brian’s house that afternoon because his parents were out of town for two more days, so it was perfect. Kayla had heard about Val’s death because it was a bit more publicized than Leana’s death was. She was really torn up about the matter. Matt slid a knife into my hand and told me to act now, since she was distracted looking at Brian’s CD collection.

I bit down hard on my lip as my shaky legs took me forward until I was right behind her. I squeezed my eyes shut as I let my arm fall down sending the knife plummeting into her back. She cried out as she spun around, strongly confused. “Baby, what are you doing?” she shrieked.

My lips trembled as I tried to form words to explain the apparently strange actions I was doing, but nothing ever came out. I couldn’t explain this. If I stop to talk, then I won’t be able to continue. I sighed heavily before I began tugging the knife in and out of her back, repetitively. She fell forward, falling into the shelf. Her body sunk down onto the floor and her nearly lifeless eyes peered up at me.

“Zacky…please,” she whispered.

I let out a scream of frustration and debating wills as I lunged forward and planted the knife in her heart, silencing her forevermore. Matt stepped forward and rested his hand on my shoulder. “Epic performance, man.”

Shortly after, Brian grinned hearing Myra’s voice downstairs. “Brian, it’s me Myra. Are you home?”


*Katie’s POV*

He blinked a couple times, as if his eyes had previously been showing him sights from a different place or time. He glanced down at me with an unreadable expression covering his features. Maybe I got through to him…? His hands suddenly moved toward me, gripping the edge of my underwear, the last thing completely shielding me. Maybe not… My body began shaking nervously as he worked on slowly pulling both sides down my legs. He then climbed on top of me in animalistic fashion.

I cried out as he wrapped his fingers around my neck and squeezed ever so tightly. My body writhed beneath him, as I gasped for breath. What made it worse was the fact that the more I squirmed, the harder his dick became. His belt jingled as he used his other free hand to undo his own pants. How could he really do this? Well, clearly it’s to prove that he’s really Zacky Vengenace…but is he proving this to his friends, himself, or me? I didn’t really have time to deliberate an answer.

Something was poking at my entrance – an intruder. Tears lined the edges of my eyelids as he crept closer and closer, my breathing still being restricted, mind you. He didn’t tease any longer. With a thrust of his hips, his dick jolted forward, shoving relentlessly into a very small hole, one that was very unprepared for such a visitor. He continued crawling inside until there was nowhere else to reach. I gasped as he made contact with some sort of spot inside of me. My body convulsed as he purposely continued hitting that exact same spot for minutes on end.

I was unfamiliar with this feeling, and it didn’t help that it wasn’t one I wanted to experience in this way. The thought of the man I believed I’d changed, saved even, the man I thought I was in love with…him doing this to me…was just so messed up and nightmarish. I felt as if my head was going to explode just thinking about it all. On the other hand, the spot between my legs couldn’t be happier. Any time he exited or re-entered, the pain would resurface, but damn once he was inside, my vagina didn’t want him to leave, which, as you can imagine, greatly disturbed me.

Perhaps what made it impossibly worse was that the entire time he was penetrating my body, he kept panting the name “Kayla” under his breath. Before I could begin to wonder who she was, Shadows shouted, “I think the bitch is enjoying it too much. Better add some violence, Vengeance!”
♠ ♠ ♠
in the next chapter: katie finally gets a taste of the boys' brutal violence, ronnie converses with Aliza and Nicole as they rush to create some sort of plausible plan, syn decides to join in on the violent party, injuring Myra even more, and lastly, Ronnie delivers a secret message to Myra in the kitchen

5+ comments would be great, once again, I need to know if you guys still enjoy the story! I have up to chapter 30 planned out thus far and man, there's gonna be some weird shit going down lol