Status: Really slow because my life is crazy...<3

I Hate Everything About You

Are You Ready For This?

It had been two days since I met Lucille. My anger at Zacky never subsided and everyone knew it. I could tell my girls were getting worried because they knew me holding in anger always led to a blow-up. This led to the conclusion that they wanted me to go out clubbing with them. Apparently they think getting drunk and dancing and maybe hooking up with some random guy would sooth my despise for the man I would have to marry. Well, I’d hate to break it to them, but nothing would ever fix that. The only thing I couldn’t argue was the fact that going out would definitely let me release some stress. And thus I agreed to go out with them. Sadly going with them meant going with their new boyfriends, which also meant my fiancé would be going too.

I opened my closet door scanning for something to wear. My eyes landed on my favorite dress. It was deep purple and skin tight with one shoulder. I took the dress off the hanger and laid it down on my bed. Next was my favorite pair of leopard print pumps, which I place on the floor next to my bed. I smiled at my choice. I wandered into the bathroom doing my hair and makeup in about twenty minutes. I decided to pull my hair back because: A. it gets hot in clubs B. it looks better with my one shoulder dress and C. easy access to my neck (if you catch my drift). I slipped my dress and shoes on before looking in the mirror. I smirked at my reflection and thought of how good this night was going to be.

I was snapped out of my thought by someone knocking on my door. “Hey Aria! Are you almost ready? We were gonna try to leave by 10!” I heard Matt yell into the door.

I opened my door and looked at him. “All set Matty.” I said, grabbing my purse and looking at him. I had to laugh at the look on his face.

“Wow Aria, you look gorgeous my lady.” He said with a bow causing me to laugh again. He wondered over to Zacky’s room as I made my way to the living room.

Let me explain. Matt and I have gotten really clothes these past two days. He’s been the most supportive when it comes to my situation and he’s like the big brother I’ve never had. I’ve become friends with the other guys as well, but not like my relationship with Matt.
I entered the living room and all eyes landed on me. The boys looked at me wide-eyed and the girls squealed and showed their excitement to be going out since it’s been a while since we’ve done anything really fun outside the business. I heard someone clear their throat and I turned around to find Zacky and Matt. Matt ran over to Angelica and Zacky just sat there, staring at me.

“Umm…I guess we’re all ready then?” Candace asked, trying to break the tension.

I turned to her and smiled, “Sure are, let’s get our dance and drink on.” I said, making my way to the door. “What’s the place we’re going to anyways?” I asked no one in particular.

Jimmy who had and arm around Andrea spoke up. “Well, it doesn’t actually have a name. It’s a local underground club that is popular with the mob scene around here. The only ones that know of it are the ones allowed to be there. To everyone else it just looks like an empty warehouse.

“I see.” I said, not too sure what to think of the place without seeing it.

We all spilled into the Baker’s limo and then we were on our way. About twenty minutes later we pulled up to what looked exactly like Jimmy said. We began to get out of the limo and walked up to a door. No one was guarding, we walked right in and up a flight of stairs. Johnny opened a door and as soon as I stepped in I was hit by a smell that both made me smile and disgusted me. It was a mix of sweat and alcohol that only sent one message. A good fucking time was going to be had tonight. Brian led us over to what must have been a bar and ordered a bunch of drinks (all on the house of course). I grabbed my shot of patron with lime and my shot of grey goose.

“Shall we cheer to our first drink?” Angel asked, standing by Brian. We all nodded.
Angelica spoke up, “Here’s to new found friendships and what is going to be one good fucking night.” She said as we all clinked glasses.

I drank my shot of patron and followed it with my grey goose finishing with sticking my lime in my mouth. I felt all eyes on me and I asked the bartender for another of what I just had. I looked back at the eyes I felt on me and raised my eyebrow. “What?” I asked as I downed my next two as the bartender got my Jack and coke.

The girls shook their heads and shrugged and started their own conversation as the guys continued to stare me down. “Aren’t you worried about getting sick?” Johnny asked, causing me to laugh.

“Johnny, you think that would get me sick?” he nodded with the guys and laughed, “You guys need to pick better company when you go out then.” I said as I downed my Jack and coke and smiled. The song changed to ‘I like That’ by Static Revenger and I smirked. “Well boys, that’s my cue. Girls are you ready to dance?” I asked them. They nodded, downing two drinks and following me to the dance floor.

I sang with my girls as I danced around, that is until the boys came up to them and stole them from me. I sighed as I scanned the room for a hot guy to dance with. I set my eyes on a tall muscular guy with black and blue eyes that was staring at me, a smirk on his face. I winked back and he started to move his way to me. He stopped suddenly at the same time I felt arms wrap around my waist. I turned around and glared.

“What the FUCK do you think you are doing?” I growled at him.

“Listen Aria, if we really need to put up this front for being engaged you can’t be dancing with my number one enemy. We need this to look real. OK?” He said glaring back at me.

I sighed, he was right. “Fine. I’ll just pretend you’re someone else.” I said as I turned around.

“Fine by me. That was my plan anyways.” He said as we started to move our bodies together in rhythm with the music.

And that is exactly what I did. I pretended that I was dancing with someone who I could actually like and not my enemy. I would grind myself into Zacky and he would dig his fingers into my side in return. I would turn and push my hips into his and he would grope my ass. Anyone watching would think we were madly attracted to eachother, they would never think we hated the others guts. The music changed and I started to walk away from Zacky.

“Where are you going?” He asked following me.

“The bar, I need another round.”

“Another? God your poor liver.” I scoffed.

“My liver is fine. I’m more worried about my brain and my heart.” I said before ordering a doble shot of Bacardi 151 and a cosmo.

Zacky ordered two shots of Jack and looked at me. The thing is it wasn’t the typical look he would give me. It wasn’t hate or loathing. I couldn’t really place it. That was until I found him standing right in front of me, looking back and forth between my eyes and my lips. I raised my eyebrow as we both took our first shots, standing less than a foot away from eachother. I glanced at his mouth as his tongue licked some of the alcohol left on his lip. I grabbed my next shot as he grabbed his and we drank them together, never breaking eye contact. I went to lick the small amount of alcohol left on my lips as well, but instead the most shocking thing occurred. Zacky’s lips crashed into mine. Two voices fought in my head debating to push him away or just go with it. I pushed Zacky onto the barstool next to me, and let the later of the two win, as I locked my lips with his again. Our tongues fought for dominance until we had to break away from air. We smirked at eachother as I grabbed my cosmo, pouring it back. I looked back at him, trying to ready his face.

“So uh…I was thinking maybe…” He was dragging his words probably trying to get a feel for what I was thinking as well.

“Let’s go.” I said grabbing his hand. He didn’t need to finish the sentence. I knew what was on his mind, and frankly mine was saying the same thing.

“Shouldn’t we tell someone?” He asked.

I shook my head. “No, they’re smart. They’ll figure something out.”

“Are we sure that…”

I cut him off. “Zacky shut the fuck up…or else, I’ll have to gag you.” I said looking back at him with a smirk. He looked back eyebrow raised until he figured it out and he smirked back.
It took us a half hour to get home after waiting for a cab. The cab pulled up to Zacky’s place and he threw the driver a hundred, telling him to keep the change as I dragged him to his house. We ran to Zacky’s room and as I wento to close the door, I was slammed into it. Zacky attacked my lips and went to rip my dress off. I pushed him away and glared at him.
“If you rip this dress, I’ll kill you.” I growled.

He shrugged and pushed me back against the door. I slipped his shirt off and went for the belt buckle. Next thing I knew, my dress was off, thankfully unripped. I got his pants off as he picked me up and tossed me on his bed. I went to slip my shoes off and he shook his head.
“Those stay on.” He said in a deepened voice.

He climbed on top of me as his lips went to my neck and his hands to the back of my bra. In one swift movement my bra was off and thrown across the room. His hands moved to my breasts as his mouth continued to suck and nip on my neck. My hands trailed down his sides and found the top of his boxers; I slide them down and took his package in my hands. I massaged him and felt him groan against my neck.

I took this as my chance and flipped us over. His hands never left my breasts until I trailed my mouth down his stomach until I hovered just above his cock. I looked up at him and made eye contact right before taking him in my mouth, teasing him with soft licks and slow movements. He groaned, putting his hands in my hair, making me take all of him. I got him about halfway there when I pulled away. He glared at me before pulling me up to him and locking his lips with mine again.

He flipped us back over, never breaking the kiss. His hands slide down my sides until he grabbed my panties and literally ripped them off. He kissed his way from my mouth to my chest where he took one nipple in his mouth and my other in his hand. He didn’t continue until he received a moan. He trailed down the rest of my body as he put my legs over his shoulder. He glanced up at me, locking eyes as he plunged two fingers inside me and taking my clit in his mouth. I moaned and grabbed his sheets as pure ecstasy took over my body. I had almost climaxed when all of a sudden, he stopped. I groaned, looking down at him.

“Not too fun is it?” He asked with a smirk. I glared back at him and shook my head. “What do you have to say?”

“S-s-sorry.” I answered my body twitching from the stopping of his actions.

He grinned and came back up and locked his lips with mine again. We were getting into the kiss, nibbling on eachothers lips, tongues fighting for dominance when he took the opportunity to slide his member inside me. I broke away from the kiss to moan at the pleasure of it all. He started moving his hips slowly. A pace I was not ok with. I dug my nails into his back and looked him in the eye.

“Faster.”

“What’s the magic word?” He asked continuing his slow agonizing pace.

“Now.” I growled, not happy with these games.

He shook his head, making my anger, and thus my passion increase. I flipped us over once last time and glared down at him as I took matters into my own hands. I grinded my hips into him in a pace that I have never gone before. His hand made their way back to my breasts again as we moaned together. It wasn’t long until I felt both our bodies tense and we both reached our climax only minutes apart.

I leaned forward, laying on top of Zacky his member never leaving my body, and was completely out of breath. This left our bodies crushed together with only a thin layer of sweat between us. There was silence as the two of us tried to catch our breath.

Zacky broke the silence with the last words to be spoken that night. “Oh my God.”

It wasn’t long before we fell asleep in the same position.
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm baaaack. Sorry about my unannounced hiatus. I hope this makes up for it. :)

Comments=motivation. So please comment so I can keep this up.