You Said it's Dangerous to be so Intimate

The Time bomb Goes Tick-Tick-Tick

Present- Ville Manor

The Shadows creeped silently into the gloomy dark room, as time slowed into the dark mist. Heart beats were faster than the ancient father clock that stood watching over the silent crowd. Not a whisper was brought upon the crowd; even there breathing was brought to a mute. There eyes lingered to the black ebony doors that only separated them from the haunting feeling of death coming soon.

Everyone can feel death coming to them. But what was so special about this feeling of death if you were of the living dead? The silence was unbearable in that small waiting room. My older brother, Matthew was standing by the window, with an overview of our backyard with its maze full of sculptures from Greece. In his mouth, you could see the faint glow of a cigarette burning, as he smoked it smoothly and the smoke barely rose. I remember when we were young; we used to play in that maze, with not a care in the world. We lose ourselves, pretending to be people that we weren't. For those few precious moments, we actually felt alive, happy, and like other normal people in the world. We were young and foolish.

I looked at the old grandfather clock, which was imported from England. It was close to 8:00 pm. Soon the bells in that old clock would be ringing eight times. My eyes lingered to my older sister, Elle. She sat gloomily in a dark red armchair on the opposite side of me. Elizabeth, with her pale pretty blond hair, always looked gloomily, since the accident two years ago. It almost feels like she is never here, but somewhere else on another world.

My mother sat by Elle, her icy blue eyes never leaving the magnificent black ebony doors. Her slender fingers were shaking as she sat there. Even as she looked frightened, she still looks as gorgeous as ever. My mother, Elizabeth Ville- van der Delalune the Third, French by birth, with Romanian beauty. My mother differs from Elizabeth, by only their hair. Elle, my sister has straight blond hair, while my mother has midnight black loose curly hair.

We were the only four in that room, with my father away for business in Italy. The overbearing silence was too much for me. I got up from the corner I was sitting at, and walked over to the window.

The stars were barely twinkling, while the sad blue moon took the center stage. A pleasant scent wafted from the crimson roses that were the weeds of our garden. They were here first before us, and widely deserved to stay here, after we were gone. Besides my dear great-great-great-great-great-great grandmother Loretta, would never hear of destroying them. She loves crimson flowers. She remembered her husband finding this garden of the deepest crimson roses, and decided to build a castle near it.

Loretta, the nearest thing to my heart, is my mentor, the grandmother I never knew. She was my protector; my life was in her hands.

The doors opened, as everyone's eyes glanced straightly at it. A pale young nurse came out. With a sad smile on her face, she said gently in her melody voice. "It's time. Would you like to say your goodbyes?" We glanced at one another, as we slowly rosed and went through the doors.

My Sweet Loretta was in her magnificent white sheet bed. Her black hair was the only color in that room. Everything was a deep grey as the sun was setting.

Loretta smiled as we slowly entered. The doctor looked at us, and faintly said, "We'll leave you to yourselves, for awhile. Call us, when it's time." He left, along with the nurses and doctor assistants that filled the room.

The fire crackled from the fireplace that was always burning. My mother sniffled a bit as she curtsied, then sat in the armchair near, my great^6 grandmother. Loretta grabbed my mother's hand and said softly, "My dear, Elizabeth. It's time for me to go. I'm leaving everything to your family."

To a normal human being's eyes, you would think my dear Loretta was only 29. But it was her ancient eyes that gave it away. My mother's tears flowed freely as she nodded for us three to come closer. My older brother, Matthew went over to her, bowed very deeply, and with a few words, Loretta told him to keep up his studies and soon, this place would be his. He faintly smiled and hugged her as she gently coughed. My sister was next, she curtsied with grace, like she always does. Loretta told her the same as Matthew, and she gave her a hugged. My sister went off to the armchair by the window. Gazing at the moon, lost in her thoughts.

Loretta's ancient wise eyes looked at me. They beckoned me to her. I gave her a quick curtsy, as I went to her bedside. She smiled at me, her soft slender hands, brushing my black hair off my face. "My sweet, Emily. Be a good child to your parents, dear. I'm sorry, that I must go." She coughed again, as she entwined her hand into mine. "But you know that with everything…it must die. I live this life for too long, and it's time that I moved on." She glanced over to the heart monitor. Laughing sightly, she looked back over to me. "This old heart beats slowly, as my real heart died long ago." Her white teeth smiled at us and she said, "Call the doctors, dear."

Matthew went out the doors, and in the doctor and nurses came. Loretta smiled gently at us, as she nodded to the doctor. "Good bye cruel world," was her last words. The doctor unplugs the blood support that only gave Loretta, a few drops of blood at a time. "Good bye, Loretta." I said to her, as she began to gasp for air. Her hand let go of mine.

With that the clock, strucked eight.
Ding………..her heart stopped beating.
Dong……her eyes grew dimmed.
Ding……With one look we knew.
Dong……Tears fall down my mother's pale cheek.
Ding……My brother goes to comfort my mother.
Dong……My sister stares idly at the ceiling.
Ding……My heart beats faster.
……and then……
Dong……..My world turns black….
♠ ♠ ♠
wow.....alot of readers. I'm guessing I'll continue it.

comment, criticize, tell me what your favorite color is!
just bloody hell comment my story!!! :D