Sequel: How much you mean

I´m trying

Let’s go to find Frodo

“FRANK, GERARD. Get your asses here right now!"
“He’s in the hotel.” Gerard said sitting on the couch.
“Did you even know that it was a recorded presentation?” I was loosing my mind, the Record Company wanted to kill me, all those rumours...
“Yeah, I know, I’m sorry okay?” I saw Gerard's face, I felt sorry for the guy, he looked like a piece of crap.
“A reporter has already asked me if My Chemical Romance is going to break up!!!”
“Shit, I shouldn’t scream at him.” He spoke with regret. “But he said pretty nasty things too. And he started it!”
“Stop. You’re acting like a child.”
“That’s what I told him!” Mikey said.
After Ray explained to me the fight they had on the bus I told Gerard,
“Okay, that’s enough; you’re going with me to find Frank.”
“Why me? Why doesn’t he come and apologize to me? He called Lind-z a bitch!!” He crossed his arms.
“You’re going to apologize because you pushed him first on stage, tried to hit him here on the bus, and called him stupid piece off shit, any other reasons Gerard?” I sounded sarcastic. It was like talking to a five-year-old.
Gerard refused to move.
“He’s Frank, man!” Mikey sat next to him. If there was one person who could make Gerard see reason, it was Mikey. “He’s your best friend, and you know that you mean the world to him too”
Apparently that moved Gerard, because he stood right away.
“Okay, Let’s go to find Frodo.”

We arrive to Frank’s room, and knock on the door.
“Brian hey” I was shocked by the person that opened the door.
“Jamie!” I sounded surprised, “Is Frank in inside?” I asked trying to look inside the room.
“Yeah.” He smiled at me.
“Who is it?" Frank came out from inside the room.
“Oh Brian, What do you want?” He scratched his head.
“To talk.” I said. Gerard was on my left lying against the door so Frank couldn't see him.
“Okay, I’ll leave you guys.”
“Thanks.” Frank and Jamie shared a hug. As Jamie left the room, I saw Gerard look at him, if those eyes could kill...
“Listen, Frank, What happened….” I started.
“What happened is between me and Gerard; you don’t have to call a meeting to solve it okay?” He had his arms crossed and I could tell that he was mad.
“He wants to apologize.” I tried to sound sincere, so he’d believe me.
“Yeah?” He gave a sarcastic smile. “Then why doesn’t he apologize himself instead of sending you?”
I grabbed Gerard, who was still lying against the wall.
“Because he is here.” I put him in front of Frank.
“Say what you told me on the bus.” I pushed him closer to Frank.
Gerard put his hand in his pockets and Frank didn’t move.
“SO?” I asked impatiently, they were acting a like a teenage couple.
“You shouldn’t jumped on me, you know Lind-Z didn’t want it.”
Frank sighed.
“I’m going to bed”
“No wait” I grabbed Frank’s shoulder and made him stay.
“Tell him the OTHER THING you told me on the bus!”
I opened my eyes bigger, and stared at Gerard expectantly.
“I’msorryIpushedyouandcalledlyouapieceofshit.” He was looking at the floor.
“What?” Frank and I said at the same time.
“I’m sorry okay; you know I don’t feel like that about you.”
I saw Gerard give Frank a pleading look. I looked to see Frank reaction I could swear he was containing tears.
“I lost control. We both lost control.”
Frank gaze was soft now, Gerard took a step inside the room.
“Come in, we have to talk.” Frank said.
“Yes!! You solve that and I'm going to bed” Finally, they would talk and solve their shit and everything was going to be okay!
Gerard was closing the door.
“And boys” I said in the middle of the hallway.
“Yeah?” The both said.
“The next time you want to fight on stage, don’t do it when they are recording. Okay?”
Gerard smiled slightly and Frank nodded with a little smile too.
♠ ♠ ♠
a little short,
hey 8 suscribers, a comment please...