Sequel: How much you mean

I´m trying

Jamie

The rest of the week was pretty much the same, a lot of sex, a lot of calls from Lind-Z, but mostly a lot of sex, not that I was complaining.
It was awesome, just me and Gerard, talking, laughing, kissing and everything else.
The live presentation was great, the fans were amazing as always, and Gee was hotter than ever. It was difficult for me to even concentrate on the music with Gerard looking so hot in those tight, black pants, sexy t-shirt, big glasses and messy hair. I had to stop myself from jumping into his arms and kissing those lips.
And if I got that far I'd probably rip off his shirt and….Well....
Yep. Frerard was back and stronger than ever, we touched practically the whole hour of the show!
I grabbed his ass, he messed with my hair. I licked his face, he bit my neck. I rubbed my face in this chest and he kissed my head!
We totally forget that the show was being recorded!!
During the rest of week we also got out and did some shopping and sightseeing in the city with the rest of the guys. I wasn't sure how we always ended up in a Starbucks.
“Mikey there are Starbucks in America, You know that, right? Don’t you want to see other things?” Ray asked him. We all laughed.
“Yeah, but maybe English coffee is different from American coffee.” He said very seriously.
“Junkie!” Ray closed his eyes and laughed.

-----

The last night in London, we were lying on bed, me and Gerard, we had gone to a big comic store in the centre of the city, and Gerard has gone wild.
“You probably bought like a 500 comics!” I said with a little smile. I was resting my head on his chest after another fucking amazing love making session. We were both naked, our bodies only covered by the sheets; Gerard's arm was wrapped around my waist while his other hand made circles with his fingers in my hair. It felt so good; I just wanted to stay like that forever. He laughed and kissed the top of my head.
“Gee?” I asked with a sigh.
“Yeah?”
I looked up at him. “That was …” I couldn’t find the words.
“I know” He cut me off with a brief kiss.
“I don’t want to go back to the States” I said resting my head on his chest again, trailing my fingers down his stomach, and making him giggle. This could be our life on the road if he left her.

“Me neither. But I guess we have to...”
“We should stay like this, just you and me” I said nervously.
“I love all of this too, but you know we can’t...”
“Yes, we can.” I insisted and started to place kisses on his chest.
“Frank you know that…”
“I know.” I cut him off, now I was moving to his neck. “But, wouldn’t it be great?” I said, I kissed his neck, rolling my tongue along the sensitive skin. He started to moan slightly.
“Yeah, but..”
“You just have to leave her” I didn’t give him time to react, because my hand was already on his hard member. Okay that was low, but I needed something that would give me hope. I realised that I’d only be able to survive sharing Gerard if he gave me hope.
Hope in us.

“Frank I…” He couldn’t make logical sentences at the moment because I was gently rubbing his member. I started to play with his ear.
“Promise me.” I whispered into his ear as I sucked on his earlobe.
He was fighting back, but he wouldn't resist much longer. I moved my fingers to his member again and stroked him faster.
“Frank, please…” He managed to say between moans.

I stopped rubbing his member, and placed my hand on his chin, forcing him to look at me.
“Frankie.” He whispered with sadness in his face.
I kissed him, taking his lips with fury, he immediately returned the kiss. Our tongues danced together, and after we broke apart for air, he looked at me with those beautiful eyes, as he fought back tears. I buried my head in his neck. I was crying.
“Promise me, one day you’ll leave her.”
I started to play with his member again, I knew that it wasn’t the most honourable way to get an answer from him, but it seamed to me that it was the only way, I was desperately in love with that man.
“I promised…..I will.. Ahh…I promised.”
I smiled into his neck, and then bit it gently. I looked at him in the eyes and smiled like a little child during Christmas time.
He grabbed me by the waist turned me over onto my back.
“I love you Gerard, I really do.” He smiled as we started to kiss.

We were back in the states, ready to continue Project Rev, during the flight Mikey was bugging off about me and Gerard.
“So Gerard, does Frank have testicular cancer?”
I choked on my drink and Gerard turned red.
“Because with all that grabbing on stage, you should know by now.”
The other boys exploded in laughs, Ray was practically crying from laughing so hard.
“Fuck off, Way.” I said and continued looking at my drink.

We arrived in LA, for the concert there. Lind-z was at the airport, she ran directly to Gerard’s open arms and gave him a kiss that almost ripped his lips! I didn't even bother to watch that show, so I went to a Starbucks, for a change that was inside the airport.
“A latte, please” I said to the employee.
“You’re Frank Iero, right?” I heard a voice coming from behind me.
Great, a fan. I tried to pull a smile together and turned around. I was surprised that I didn’t find a kid; it was a man in his twenties, maybe more, He had dark, straight hair, with the part covering one eye. He was tall, skinny and had little, pale, blue eyes. He wore a black t-shirt and tight jeans, actually, he was really cute.
“I’m Jamie.” He extended his hand. We shook hands and he smiled. He had a very sweet smile and a very British accent, that made him even cuter.
“Hi, I think you already know me” I giggled. “Where do I sign?” I asked looking for a pen in my pockets.
“Hahaha, no autographs mate” He said. “I’m not a fan... I mean, I like your music.” He corrected himself when saw my 'what the fuck face.' “I’m not with the MCRmy” He explained, rubbing his eyes, he smiled again, and looked me in the eyes.
“I’m your new guy”
“Excuse me!?”
He was so amused by my expression.
“I mean your new sound guy.”
“Sorry, I’m lost” I shook my head, and closed my eyes. “It’s been a long trip. Again, Who are you?”
“Jamie Smith. Brian hired me in London, my plane took off an hour before, so I’ve been waiting for you guys here.”
“Ohh, so I guess I’ll take you with the guys, come on.” I grabbed my bags and stated to walk, Jamie followed me.
We arrived where Brian and the others were.
“Hey Jamie.” They hugged.
“Everyone this is Jamie smith, the new sound guy.” Jamie waved to everyone. “How did you find us?”
“I found Frankie in the Starbucks” He grinned at me.
“Cool. Okay let’s go, we have to be at the Arena in 5 hours.”

In the car, Lind-Z talked to Gerard the whole journey, asking him how London was. I was just looked a the road, trying to ignore her stupid questions.
“How did you manage to sleep without me, babe?” She asked with a grin. I glanced at Gerard and raised and eyebrow. He gave her a small smile.
I wanted to laugh at her so hard.
Honey, he didn’t sleep at all!
♠ ♠ ♠
another update!1
yaya
49 readers !!!!
I´ll to see commnets!!!! thanks