Sequel: How much you mean

I´m trying

Everything will be alright, right?

“So, How long have you been working in music?” I asked Jamie who was alone on the couch, the poor guy didn’t know anyone, and the other guys were taking care of their own business. Ray and Bob were working on some songs in the back of the bus, Mikey was texting Alicia, and Gerard was talking to, guess who? Yep, the cute bass guitarist from MSI.
“Like 7 years.” He said in his British accent, I hadn't gotten used to that accent yet, it was kind of funny.
“No way, how old are you? You don’t look older than 25.” I was surprised, he laughed of my face.
“Yeah, I’m 24 actually...”
“Shit, you’ve been working as a sound guy since you were…” I counted with my fingers. “…17, that's fucking amazing.”
He laughs, apparently amused with my reaction.
“Yeah, I had to, I was kicked out of my house.”
My laugh died.
“Oh I’m sorry.” I tried to sound sympathetic.
“Well, that is what happens when your father is in the army, your mother in the church , and you’re caught making out with someone named Jeremy on your living room couch.” He raised and eyebrow with a smile and then looked at the ground.
“Shit, I hate homophobes.” I shook my head, I really hate homophobia.
“Thanks.”

---
We arrived at the arena and parked our bus next to the Taking Back Sunday Bus. Lind-z said goodbye to Gerard and the others because she had to go to rehearsal.
“You’ll come to see me, right?”
“Sure.” Gerard answered her with a weak smile.
Finally she got off the bus. Gerard practically ran to his bag and took out all the comics he had bought.
"This is awesome dude. Look at this... Cool!"
He was like a child. I was looking him stupidly from the couch.
“Earth to Frank.”
“Ah.”
Jamie looked at me with a suspicious look.
“Sorry” I turned a little red, I was afraid he noticed the thing between me and Gee. The thing, god I don’t even had a name for it, a relationship? No, he had a relationship with Lind-Z not with me, I knew I loved the guy, but, what we were, what I was to him... I had no idea.

“Frank!” Again Jamie brought me out of my thoughts
“Yeah?” I sounded stupid. He laughed hard.
“What’s up in your mind?”
“Bullshit.” I took a deep breath and tried to leave those thoughts.
“So, I guess, I’ll go out to see the equipment... I’ll see you later”
“Sure.” I said as he stood and left the bus.
“What’s up?” I heard Gee's voice. I looked up to him, he was a bit serious.
“Hey.”
“So how is he?”
“Who?” I looked puzzled
"The new guy." He said.
“Oh Jamie, He’s cool” He put a face on that couldn’t understand, but I decided to ignore it. “Want to take a walk?” I asked him.
“Sure.”
Bob and Ray went to the Taking Back Sunday bus, something about a video game, while Mikey took a nap.
We left the bus and started to walk.
“So…” He said with a smile in his face that melted my insides.
“So...” I answered, biting my lip ring.
“I was thinking that we should find a place to see each other and... you know.” He winked at me.
“Mr. Way I don’t think I know what you're talking about.” I tried to look innocent.
He laughed and passed an arm over my shoulder, this was nothing weird with us, we were always hugging each other, but right now it meant the world for me.
Shit! I felt like such a teenager!
“Don’t you have to go and see Lind-z perform?”
“Yeah, later. Right now. I’m with you.” I smiled and started repeated to myself that everything is going to be ok.
It had to be