Sequel: The Webs We Weave

Snapshots of Reality

Chapter 28.

What happened between Clover and I a minute ago was still on my mind. I never thought she would do that again and here I was walking out. She knew I didn't walk out because I didn't want anything to do with her. I walked out from shock. I was so excited that I might actually get another chance with her. Then again she was with Oli and if she left him for me, then the tour wouldn't turn out so well. I hurried back onto our small bus and saw Max sitting on the couch looking pissed off. I laughed and went to the bathroom. You could tell I had just got done kissing someone. I had some sort of lip stuff around my lips and I could swear it taste like cherries.

"Where have you been?" Max asked when I joined him.

"Talking to an old friend."I grimaced "I don't think you two have met though."

"Oh." Max nodded and turned his attention to his phone.

I got up leaving him in the bus. I didn't know what is was about being on tour but I just couldn't sit still. I would be on the bus one minute and then on the other side of the venue the next. The time for our show was going by extremely slow and I decided I wanted to talk to Clover again. I couldn't stay away from her. It was killing me to know she was here and I wasn't right by her side. I looked around for a few minutes and spotted her talking to Oli so I entered the Bring me the Horizon tour bus to talk to Curtis. He was sitting on a larger couch talking to his girlfriend Shauna. She was actually really pretty. She gave me a light smile and turned to Curtis and they got into a deep conversation so I went to the back.

Seeing all the guys with there girls made me wish that I could have Clover with me right now. When I reached the back I saw Matt Nicholls playing Wii with a short blond. I cleared my throat to get their attention. I had talked to Nicholls a couple of times and didn't know if he really liked me or not. But when he looked at me he grinned.

"Want to join?" He motioned for me to come in. "Jennifer isn't playing with me." He poked the girl and she gave him a kiss before leaving the room.

"Nice." I laughed watching her walk out of the room.

"Hey." Matt punched me on the arm. "Mine."

I threw my hands up and took a seat. We were playing some weird music game when Clover came in with a familiar look on her face. She was confused. I waved bye to Matt and followed her off the bus. I could tell she wanted to talk and I didn't mind spending more time with her. It was exactly what I wanted.

"We have to sneak." She whispered. "I can't leave Oli, He already suspects and is threatening with all kinds of shit."

"What?" I asked confused.

"I want to see you Ronnie. Actually I want to see you as much as I can, but you need a temporary girlfriend. Oli doesn't trust you, So I thought If you had someone he might stop being such an ass."

"Alright." I leaned in to give her a long kiss. "I'll find one after the show."

"Good." She sighed. She didn't look to happy about this, and I wasn't either. "Well you better go. Everyone is waiting."

I walked away from her once again. I didn't want to, but I had to find myself another girlfriend. It was the only way to get Oli out of my business, plus it wouldn't be too bad. I mean there were thousands of hot girls here, just none of them would ever replace Clover. I hoped I didn't get some poor innocent girls hopes up just to break her heart. The guys were waiting for me off-stage and I heard fans cheering outside. When we walked on-stage the screaming got louder. It was when we started our first song, Situations, That I saw her. She was standing in the first row smiling at me. She was no Clover, but I could defiantly pretend to date her.