Sequel: The Webs We Weave

Snapshots of Reality

Chapter 27.

I sat there for a moment and traced my lips with my finges. My cherry chapstick had been smeared, not that it really mattered anyway, the only thing I could taste was Ronnie's lips. They tasted of nicotine and I smiled. For the first time in a long time I felt complete. His lips were made to crush against mine. Do not fool yourself. It meant nothing to him. But it meant something to me. It meant hope... I shook my head and walked up to Escape The Fate's bus. I pulled open the door without bothering to knock and griamced when I saw Rider and Max making out. My thoughts flooded right back to that day when I caught them in bed together and she felt a little bit of bile raise in her throat. "I want to talk to my sister...alone please." Max sat there looking at me before Rider nudged him and he left the bus, the others following him. I sat next to her and looked into her eyes. "You screwed me over Rider, you got me kicked out of my huse, messed with Ronnie who you knew I cared about-" She opened her mouth but I held up a finger. "Let me finish. You hurt me in all ways possible, and it gos back to before Max and Ronnie, and there has always been nothing but hurt in our relationship. Now I am going to let you tell me whay I shuld forgive you and not make this tour hell for you like I am going to do for Max." She looked at me, small tears running down her cheeks. "I am so sorry Clover. I don't know what I can say to justify the acts of the past but I promise you I am not like that any more. After you left I slept with Ronnie once and realized that i was falling in love with Max, we have been together for eight months now and we are engaged. I am not like that anymore, if you do not want to believe me fine then don't but at least give Ronnie another chance. He looked for you for such a long time and he doesn't deserve to be treated badly." I looked at her and smirked, so she was in on it as well. "He did not, I knew he was going to leave me Rider. I loved him more than I loved myself, and I still do, but if he wanted to find me he really could have. You could have told him that I loved L.A and that I was going to move there, you all could have done something, but did you? No. I am not ready to forgive you or Ronnie for that matter, and do me a favor?" She looked at me and nodded. "Tell Max to watch his back becuase he screwed Ronnie and I's relationship over to begin with and he will never get my forgiveness." I walked off of the bus after that and ran into Oli. Ronnie was standing in the background chatting with Curtis about something important. He had placed his head in his hands and it looked like he was crying. "Hey love, what are you doing?" "Not now Oliver." I said pushing past him and walking over to Ronnie.

He was sitting there, small tears running down his chin. "What is wrong?" I asked Curtis who shook his head. "I dont know he just keeps saying car accident over and over." "Go away." Curtis stood and I took his spot. "Ronnie listen to me right now, you are going to tell me what happened becuase if you do not I am going to have to go and get the creapiest fan girl in line and bring her back here and you do not want that do you?" He looked at me and smiled lightly. "Now what happened?" "Brad was in a car accident, he is in intensive care, they are not sure he will make it. Clover he straightened up, got married, had a kid, he became such a good person." I sighed, there was always some kind of drama going on. "Come with me Ronnie." He stood up and brushed his arm over his face, and together we walked back toward the office. I shut the door behind us and looked him in the eye. "I love you Ronnie, I do, and if I was not with Oli right now, I would be all over this situation." I kissed his eyes, and then his nose, and then lightly kissed his lips. "I love you, Brad is strong, he will make it through this, but you Mr. Radke, have to go and put on a show." He smiled and I kissed him again with more passion and depth. "Thanks." "Ronnie, really I love you and I wish things were different." I said before he closed the door to the office leaving me in the dark.
♠ ♠ ♠
Just a filler I suppose, it will get better I promise.
We need gf's for everyone except Oli, Ronnie, Max, and Monte, all those who are intrested message me and give me some details.