Sequel: The Webs We Weave

Snapshots of Reality

Chapter 30.

So I had my new "girlfriend". If that's what I was supposed to call her. I couldn't lie, she was beautiful, but I didn't care. She wasn't really anything to me, but I had to do this to keep Clover. I was waiting for her to finish getting ready. We were all going out to eat tonight and I had to bring my new toy along as proof to Oli. I blushed when she walked out. She looked even better then before and I knew this wouldn't be so hard.

"Do I look okay?" She asked nervously.

"Beautiful." I smiled and put my hand out for her.

She took my hand and we joined everyone else. The restaurant was very nice, and I felt slightly uncomfortable there. I kept glancing at Clover and Oli, who looked very close. I knew she had to act like she loved him, but it still hurt to see her on him. To see him kiss her and put his hands on her. It made me so mad that I just wanted to punch him right in the nose. I was also sick of hearing about him.

"Ronnie?" I jumped. I was so lost in thought that I forgot my surroundings. "We need to speak." Clover said in a more Stearn voice.

I nodded and looked at Oli. He didn't look mad and I became confused. He was threatening to kick us off tour if I didn't stay away from Clover, and now he was okay with it. I shook it off and followed Clover to the back of the restaurant where they prepared meals. She opened the back door and we went outside. She instantly pushed herself against me and it felt right. I loved how her body fit perfectly against mine.

"What about Oli?" I asked when she pulled away.

"He thinks I'm telling you that he's sorry."

"What?"

"He said he didn't know you were seeing someone and he was sorry for accusing you." She smiled and then hugged me. "Ronnie I hate seeing you with her. It hurts."

"I know love." I said tucking a strand of hair behind her ear. "I hate seeing you with that prick to."

"He isn't bad." She laughed. "You're letting your jealousy judge him."

I smiled and knew she was right. She always was. We pulled apart a little later, and I hated it. Everyone was eating when we got back and I wanted to leave them all behind. Even Max, Stupid ass. He knew I still loved Clover and he tried to hit on her today. I would have to talk to Rider and let her know everything that was going on. She had become a good friend to me and I just didn't want her to get hurt again. Max had finally calmed down and asked her to marry him and then Clover came back. Now he's fucking everything up again.

"Do you want to come to my place?"Nicky asked.

"Actually I can't." I tried to look disappointed. "I have to get up early tomorrow and so do you."

"What?" She asked confused.

"Well you are coming with us aren't you?"

"I can go?" She squealed.

I nodded and kissed her forehead. God knew I couldn't kiss her on the lips. I would feel guilty and then Clover probably wouldn't want me. I called her phone on before I went to sleep. I had to let her know that I didn't sleep with or kiss Nicky, and she would be joining us on tour. I wondered how things would work out. She seemed like a smart girl and It wouldn't take her long to figure out she was being used. Maybe she would still go along with our plan.

"Man, I need a drink." Max sat next to me.

"Don't." I said looking away. "I'm trying not to be mad at you."

"What the fuck did I do?"

"You know what the fuck you did!" I screamed. "You tried to tell Clover you still loved her? Your pathetic."

"Me?" He asked getting into my face. "You think you still have a chance. You're fucking pathetic."

"Clover is."

I didn't get to finish my sentence. The door opened and I saw Oli standing there. I didn't know how much he had heard and I was afraid to ask. Escape the Fate couldn't get kicked off this tour because of my stupid drama. I wouldn't allow it. Oli put the bottle he was holding down and looked at me seriously. He knew. I could feel it, and now I was going to have to listen to him bitch.

"Clover what?" He asked me.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thanks to everyone who is reading and commenting.
It means a lot to Nicky and I.