Sequel: The Webs We Weave

Snapshots of Reality

Chapter 31.

I was sitting on the couch when Ronnie came flying into the bus. "Um...Can I help you?" He looked at me and motioned for me to join him. "So, uh Oli overheard me and Max talking about well...you." I looked at him, panic begining to flood through me. "And I said Clover is... and I didn't get to finish because he was there, and I may have told him something...." "Spit it the hell out Ronnie." "I told that your pregnant and he is all sad and stuff, you might want to go and find him." I grabbed onto the couch in laughter. "What?" I thought he was kidding, until I looked at his face. "Oh my god Ronnie, You couldn't have thought of something better?" I stomped off the bus and began looking around. Where was the liqour, because that would be where I would find him at. When I finally found him he looked at me through blood shot eyes. "Your really pregnant?" I looked at him with as much compassion as I could. "Umm...." "Could we name the kid Oli, after me?" He smiled and I felt slightly guilty. "No Oliver I am not pregnant." He looked at me and cried, actually cried. "I am sorry, I just feel like crap, here I am thinking that you are cheating on me, and you arent and well I just feel ike a crappy boyfriend. I am sorry." I nodded and left him, he did not need me to make him feel better.

I got back on the nus and there was Max, sitting there looking at the door. "Um, hello." He looked up at me and patted the seat next to him. "Where are the others?" "Well, they all went out to some party. Ronnie and Nicky are going out to meet people, then everyone else is going to some club, Curtis just left to get Oliver. I hear that your preggo." I laughed and sat down. "No Max I am not pregnant." He nodded and I leaned forward and grabbed the vodka bottle off of the counter. I put it to my lips and drank in, it burned me throat and I closed my eyes, this was exactly what I needed. I sat there drinking for moments before the whole bottle was gone. Max grabbed a bottle and handed it to me, and then grabbed one of his own and chugged it. "I miss this Clover, what ever happened to you? What were things like for you in Los Angeles?" I looked at him. "It was terrible, I love the city, but it was the most miserable I have ever been in my life. I cried for months because I wanted you and Ronnie to look for me, show me that I meant something to you all. I called Rider once, she told me that Ronnie was dating someone else, that was about a week after I left." "That is such a lie, he spent like three months looking for you. Everywhere, I have never seen him so heartbroken before. He called me to see if you had maybe gone home, and whn I told him no, he drank himself into oblivion. Then Rider mentioned something about Los Angeles and he took off, he was gone for like two weeks just searching for you Clover. He was so desperate to find you and when he couldn't...well he went into a very bad place. He was popping pills like candy, and drinking until we would have to call the ambulance to come and he would have to have his stomach pumped. The hospital would keep him for two days on suicide watch and then release him he would go home and do some heroin and cocaine or something else and then he would start it all over again." I gulped as the tears fell down my face. "And what about you Max?" "I went home and started dating your sister. I was mad at you for doing that to me, to him, to everyone. That was the only reason that I started dating Rider all the time, I just wanted you back so badly, and when I realized you were gone for good, I settled for her. She was all that I had to remind me of you. What about you Rider, why did you have to do that? You could have had the world." I sighed. "I know, but my world would have come crashing. When I went to L.A I sold everything I had, I just wanted drugs, anything to keep my mind off of the fact that I left Ronnie, it hurt me to know that he didn't even care. I don't know why I am even telling you this Max, you are engaged to my sister, your not my friend anymore, in fact you should probably leave." He nodded and stood up before stumbling back down. He was too drunk, he would never make it back to the bus. "Alright Max come on lets get you to my bed." I stood up and realizing that I was proably just as drunk if not more so, sat back down. "Lets just lay here." He smiled and laid down on the couch. I sighed and laid my head down on the couch. "I love you Clover." "I love you too Max." He smiled and placed his lips soflty on mine as I closed my eyes. "Do not do that again." I muttered before falling asleep.

I awoke when there was a loud crashing noise and sat up quickly. "What the hell is going on here Max." It was Ronnie. I sighed, this was always happening it seemed. I was doomed from the start. "We were talking Ronnie I swear, I can explain." I sat up, and rushed past them as they exchanged words before slamming myself in the bathroom and emptying my stomach.
♠ ♠ ♠
We Have 40 Subscribers WHHOOOOOO HOOOOOO!!!!
That excites me so much.
We have 51 comments, and six stars, lets make that more : )
Clovers Outfit: http://www.polyvore.com/hollywood_undead_love/set?id=5247120