A Supernatural World

Chapter 17

Dusk took its natural form and both the Winchester boys settled back into their hotel room for the night.Sam huddled into the small chair,laptop propped in his lap,typing away on sudden information that suddenly disturbed him.

On the bed layed Dean,arms propped behind his head staring up at the ceiling lost in his thoughts.Images flowed through his head at massive speed of the previous nights encounter with Jo in the Impala.He never would’ve thought that moment would come when Jo and him slept together,let alone kissed.All his life,he was used to girls being attracted to him,picking them up in random bars in cities they’d visit on one of they’re hunts,woo and bed them.But Jo was different then the other girls he had been with.

He realized last night in the many moments of being in her presence,that the sex barely even mattered.It was just him and her,and the emotions that dove deep enough were more serious then each others pleasure.The sex was good though,Dean admitted to himself many times.But he was unsure as to what he felt or better yet,how she felt.

She took off too quickly for him to ask.

“I’m—gonna go get some coffee,Sammy,” Dean muttered shaking the thoughts from his head.He swung his legs over the side of the bed and stood up,straightening out his beige jacket.Sam looked up from his spot on the chair,peeling his eyes away from the screen.

“A-Alright,Dean.” Sam muttered.

Dean nodded and walked cautiously over towards the door,hesitating to open it.He stood and glanced towards Sam, “Want anything?”

“I’ll just take the same.”

“What are you doing anyways?” Dean asked curiously,squinting his eyes.

Sam shrugged,letting a low sigh escape his parted lips, “Just looking up some stuff.Trying to figure out where Jo disappeared to and now TJ.”

“Oh,well.Might as well forget about it.They’re both gone now..” Dean’s voice faded into a whisper and he refused to look into his brothers eyes.He left the room quickly,shutting the door behind him.

Sam sighed once Dean left the presence of the room.He felt an empty feeling by pass him but quickly was filled with another.

”Were they really gone?” Sam thought to himself.He didn’t bother answering it as he closed his laptop and hopped towards the bathroom.He turned the sink on and dampened a cloth,washing over his face.He let his eyes fluttered closed at the feeling.

Suddenly,goosebumps flew over his skin and the hairs on the back of his neck stood still.Sam tensed and dropped the cloth quickly into the sink and turned around,feeling as if someone else had been in the room with him.But nobody was there.

His heart began to thud immensely and the sudden paranoia subsided.He quickly wiped his face with the dry towel and made his way out of the washroom.Sam furrowed his brows at the sudden thought,that when he opened the door,he abruptly stopped.

Sam gasped,eyes growing wide.She smiled widely and leaned against the door frame as Sam held the bathroom door open, “Hey Sammy.”

Sam tried to find the right words to say but the only thing that flowed out of his mouth to the woman standing in front of him was, “T-TJ?”

“That’s me.”

Sam’s wide eyes peeled away from TJ’s lined in black,and looked her over.He swallowed down once he skimmed her pale legs reaching up to the tightly fitted skirt that toyed on her hips.

“Love?”TJ’s voice said,breaking the silent and also caused Sam’s eyes to shoot back up to hers shyly, “My face is up here.”

“TJ.Where have you been?”Sam asked breathlessly trying to get out of the bathroom,but TJ only blocked his way.

TJ smirked and licked her lips, “Around—While you two were sleeping,I’ve been out and about experiencing new things.Which has pleasantly enjoyable,” She walked away from him and over towards the bed.She turned back towards the bathroom doorway where Sam still was, “Out on my own.Doing my own things.Once you get a taste of freedom,you can’t seem to get enough of it..”

Sam ignored her last statement and walked over to her in quick strides, “Look,TJ.We found Jo,she came back here earlier telling us something about you.She left,but we found you.We have to find Jo..”

TJ wrenched her arm out of his grasp and backed away.She watched him closely under intense stare as she walked backwards towards the door.Sam’s eyes pleaded with her’s to stay and talk to him,but TJ had other plans.

“TJ-Please?” Sam pleaded.

TJ smirked and shook her head, “I’m gonna go for a walk.Wanna come?”

Sam cocked his head to the side, “Um.I actually—“

“Come on,” TJ groaned and tugged his hand into her’s, “Live a little for fucksakes.”

She pulled him out of the hotel room and began running down the Motel sidewalk,rounding the corner in which the coffee shop was.She knew Dean was in there and planned on dodging him while she had his brother tagging along with him.She could hear Sam’s faint breaths panting behind her,which incised her excitement even more.

“TJ.Why are we running?” Sam gasped from behind her.

“Just keep running with me.” She said with a giggle as they rounded yet another corner,coming to a complete stop.He noticed the place as the back alley to the coffee shop and found it quite dark.He took heavy breaths while analyzing his surroundings,not noticing TJ doing the same thing.

“Why’d you come here?”Sam asked curiously,noticing her mustang sitting a couple of steps away and hidden well behind bushes.She looked over her shoulder and noticed what Sam had been looking at.She shrugged it off.

“Nothing really,”She breathed as she stepped towards him.Sam swallowed at how suddenly close TJ had gotten to him and slowly backed away until the wall came in contact with his back.

“TJ?”

“Just looking for more privacy,”She whispered,breath hitting Sam’s lips.He quivered silently and ached for that sudden contact once again.TJ smirked and let her eyes flutter closed upon touching his lips softly with hers.She kissed him more roughly when she felt him begin to kiss her back.His hand reluctantly reached up,gripping the back of her head,deepening the kiss.TJ gasped lowly and pulled away,allowing Sam’s lips to flutter across her cheek and inch slowly down her neck.

His other hand gripped her hip and pulled her against him.TJ wiggled and shifted uneasily against him,heat filling her cheeks and desire flowing through her system.Her head cocked to the side to allow Sam better aim for her neck and she took a quick glance at the Mustang sitting in the bushes.

Sam groaned when she pulled away from him.

“Come with me.” She said and pulled him towards the car.
------------------------------------------------
Dean returned later to find the motel room empty.With the two coffees in his hands,he searched frantically around the room and washroom searching for Sam.But he didn’t find him.

“Sammy?” He called out as a sudden panic flowed through him.He put the coffee’s down on the table and darted out the doorway,looking up and down the walkway of the motel to find nothing, “Shit.”
------------------------------------------------
“Oh god,”TJ gasped once she hit the bed and found Sam climbing on top of her.He wasted no time in kissing her and letting the tips of his fingers loop into the buckles of her skirt, “Sammy?”

Sam moaned and kissed her roughly,their tongues matching each other in yet another heated kiss.

It didn’t click into Sam’s mind where TJ had taken him and at the moment he didn’t really care.All he knew that it was a small room eqipt with a bed and a nightstand.

Sam pulled away from the kiss to sit up on his knees,pulling off his jacket and throwing it to the floor.All the while,TJ was left squirming underneath him,trying to wiggle out of her skirt and peel off her leather jacket.Sam quickly made work of his shirt to reveal his toned chest that TJ had no problem ravishing with her mouth.Sam reluctantly layed back on the bed and watched her lips move over his chest seductively,lapping and stroking his sides.

Sam’s hips jerked upwards once TJ’s mouth ran across his naval and tongue running across his pants.She smirked and quickly began unbuttoning his pants,slipping them from his hips.Her eyes glowed at Sam’s erection proudly presenting itself through his boxer shorts.She willingly climbed on top on him only to be thrown to the bed and being taken over by Sam’s dominance.

He helped her out of her shirt and peeled her black stockings from her legs,making the two of them completely naked,head to toe.Sam moved over her,planting soft kisses to the crook of her neck to her lips where he feverishly kissed her.

They both rocked their hips together,each of them moaning and shuddering, “Oh,”TJ shuddered,gripping onto Sam’s shoulders.He groaned roughly and spread her legs with his hips, “Do it.”

Sam let out a shaky breath as he finally pushed into her.They both groaned softly as Sam started up a soft rhythm for the both of them.

At one point,TJ’s head shot back into the pillow,twisting and moaning.Sam gazed down at the pleasure satisfying her face as his hips followed through with a faster rhymatic pace.TJ shrieked all of a sudden,her eyes rolling to the back of her head only to roll back and stare back up at Sam.But only this time,they were black.

Sam didn’t think anything of it until she lent up and ravished his lips.Running her hand roughly through his brown shaggy hair and down his back causing his muscles to twitch under her touch.

“Mm.” Sam groaned,feeling his muscles begin to spaz and the pleasure begin to build up in his stomach.He refused to open his eyes and stare down into her dark ones,but some how and rather forcefully,TJ seemed to flip Sam onto his back and sit on top of him.

He struggled to stay as the dominant one,but TJ didn’t allow it.She fought to keep him steady by bounding his wrists in a tight hold on his stomach.Sam gritted quietly as she began to rock her hips into his.

“You have to say yes,Sammy,”She said breathlessly,her hair bouncing at the tips of her shoulders.Sam groaned and tossed his head from side to side, “Say yes to him.”

“What?” Sam gasped before feeling her muscles clench together around him.His mouth dropped open and howled loudly as they both came.

TJ fell on the bed by his side and tried to regain her breath; as did he.They both stared up at the ceiling in silent for a couple minutes before TJ ran her soft hand over his cheek.A smile toyed on her lips as she watched his distinct features soften under her touch.

“Sam?”She said.

“Hm?” He asked tiredly,eyes fluttering closed.

TJ cuddled closer to him and layed her head on his chest.Sam willingly wrapped his arm around her frame,holding her close.

“You have to say yes to him.”She repeated once again.This statement left Sam’s curiosity flaming and he dared to ask about it.

“What do you mean ‘him’?”

TJ looked up at him through honest eyes.She gently laced her fingers with his, “You have to if you want us to be together,”She whispered, “You and me.No Dean,Jo,Bobby or that fucking twit Castiel.Just you and me,love----All you have do to is say yes.”

Sam furrowed his brow at the woman before him, “Who is he?”

TJ smiled and kissed his lips lightly, “You’ll know when he comes.”