A Supernatural World

Chapter 9

Dean’s cell phone rang. “Yeah?”

“Stop it, right now,” Jo’s voice came in through the receiver.

“Jo, what the hell do you think you’re doing?” Dean yelled into the phone.

“I’m doing what I have to do, now stop right now.” She paid attention to the road while trying to talk and see them at the same time.

“No, we’re coming to get you, where are you?”

“No, you’re not.” She hung up the phone and the car stalled.

“What’s going on?” Sam asked.

“Fuck,” Dean murmured under his breath as he flipped the phone shut.

“You’re a bitch Jo,” TJ said under her breath.

They all got out of the car, and Dean lifted the hood, he looked around. “It’s the battery cables,” Sam said as he looked around with the flashlight.

“Cut clean?” TJ asked.

“Yeah, how did you know?”

“It’s an old trick, get me a knife,” TJ said , Dean handed her one as he ran his hand through his hair. TJ went about stripping the wires.

“Start talking,” Dean growled, TJ looked at him and let out a sigh.

“What do you wan to know?” she asked knowing that getting his help meant telling him what he could know. Nothing more nothing less.

“What are you?” he asked. She only raised an eyebrow at Sam and scoffed.

“I’m human,” she said with a smile on her face.

“That’s now that I meant,” Dean was exasperated, he needed a drink.

“I’m a witch,” TJ said hating the label. It was way too confining.

“OK,” Dean said nodding his head trying to understand everything. “ What’s Jo?”

“Um, half and half,” TJ placed the red wires together and screwed them up.

“Half and half what?” Sam asked, he was watching her do her work on the car.

“Demon and angel,” TJ started stripping the black wire.

“What? How is that possible?” Dean’s voice raised a couple more notches.

“It’s very rare,” A voice came from the woods it was a man.

“What are you doing here?” Dean asked recognizing him.

“I told you, we don’t need your help,” TJ said in an angry voice.

“You know eachother?” Sam asked.

“Why yes, we know eachother very well, now leave,” TJ screwed the last wire and threw the knife at Dean.

“Now, TJ be reasonable,” Castiel spoke, his voice holding calm.

“No, I don’t have to be, it’s your fucking fault anyway, now leave.” TJ pulled out a knife, Castiel took a step back.

“Think about what you’re doing,” Castiel spoke.

“I am, so why wouldn’t I do it? You think I’m afraid, I’m not.” TJ took a step towards him.

“TJ?” Sam asked but she shook him off.

“I’m here to deliver a message,” Castiel said and when no one commented he continued, “She made her choices just like everyone else did, now leave her be, it’s her time.”

In the blink of an eye, he was gone. “Start the car,” TJ said.

Dean went and started it everyone pilled into the car, TJ put the knife away and stared at the passing trees. “Where we going?” Sam asked.

“Until the road stops,” TJ said.

Dean looked at her in the rear view mirror, she was exhausted but not giving up. Something had shook her up, and he needed to know what, only he didn’t have the time he thought he needed.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey guys,
So we got comments and that means I'll update.
Since I'm sure people read it and I'm not writing it for my benefit.
Enjoy.
Xoxo
RomanianLover