Vampire Innocnece (When Loving a vampire gets Complicated!)

Chapter 22

Serenity's Pov

I laid there in the darkness........everything was black and quiet...............Eric............he tricked me
Jason.........I just want him to know I love him forever...always and for eternity.

Jason's Pov

" ERIC!!!!!!! " I yelled as I charged for his neck. but it was too late he had vanished with my only love........... as I looked around the seats .........were all empty

Serenity's Pov

" mmm...." I slowly open my eyes to see I was on a red velvety bed with black lace over it I looked at my self and I was wearing a white lingerie outfit with white see through robe. I got up and walked over to the long black mirror with a manikin bat on the top my lips were light glossy pink my hair was still blond and straight and wave curls at the end I heard the door creaked open and my heart just stopped it was...

" Jason! " I ran to him "I thought you were Eric! oh my just you look horrible!"

" I killed my brother.........now he will never bother us again." He said looking deeply into my eyes.

" BUT- "

" Shh Im tired...........and I must say you look amazing in your dress. " he said in a very seductive voice.

"Ohh........." I blushed really hard.

Then at that moment he lightly picked me up and placed me on the bed and started to kiss me.

Jasons Pov

"I have to find her quick! "

I ran outside and found there was a light on the top of the church building I flew up to the window and saw what I couldnt believe........ Eric and Serenity.........together..............her smiling.............laughing..........I cannot believe it.

[bSerenity Pov!

I was so happy.........but then as I looked at the window I saw my true love staring back at me with sadden eyes. and watched him run away into the night. I stood straight up.............................

" What have I done." then I buried my face into the covers .
♠ ♠ ♠
Be looking out for the next Book! Vampire Rivalry!!!!!!!!!!!!! coming soon! In JUNE!