Razor Sharp White Teeth

Vampires Have Feelings Too?

"Well," Mike started to say. "It started after you marched out of the house..."

"I marched out of that damn house because of Billie...!"

"I know, Juliet. Just, please... listen to me," Mike said starting to choke up. I rolled my eyes.

"Come in, Michael. I won't keep you standing here at the door." Mike came in a few seconds later and I closed the door behind him. I sat on my bed as he sat next to me.

"After you left... hell broke lose. Tre started crying and screaming at Billie, telling him that it was all his fault that you're gone. Billie started crying too and repeatedly screaming that he was sorry while I stood by, not wanting to get involved. By that point, the band was almost torn in two and I was the one stuck in the middle. Tre ran off and tried to go after you, but he couldn't find you anywhere. He tried to read your mind to find out where you were heading, but he couldn't because of the 'Emotional Blockade.'"

"What's the 'Emotional Blockade'?" I asked Mike, not able to believe anything he just said. I held back tears and tried to ignore them.

"That's when somebody gets so upset to the point there their emotions get so high that their mind can't properly work. That's why Tre couldn't read you, your anger and saddness were in the way of that."

I sighed. "Keep going."

"Okay," he sighed. "Eventually, Billie had stopped crying and stopped talking for a week. At least until I marched into his room and forced him to talk. We fought a bit, and he tried to tell me to get out..."

Back to that day. Billie and Mike.

"I'm your best fucking friend, Billie Joe Armstrong!" Mike yelled at Billie, who was huddled in a corner on his bed and his head inbetween his knees.

"Just go away!"

"No, you're going to listen to me," Mike said, sitting on the bed. "You're going to get past this, you won't let Tre bring you down. Yeah, you did some things to ruin him and Juliet, but you shouldn't beat yourself up over this anymore."

Billie started to look up at him with his tear stained cheeks and his blood shot eyes. Mike immediately felt sympathy for his best friend and hugged the bawling thirty-seven year old man who was a rock star legend.

Back to Juliet and Mike. Present day.

"You're serious? Tre still... loves me?" I choked. Mike nodded his head. I let out a cry and then went silent as everything hit me and tears were finally able to form, then I started crying even more.

"Four years and I didn't know!" I said. Mike pulled me into a hug.

"It's okay, Jule. I'll hook you and Tre back up again."

"No!" I yelled and pulled out of his arms. "No. God damn, this can't be happening." I started pulling at my hair, wanting to rip it out. Tre fucking Cool was the love of my life, and now I was stuck with Gerard fucking Way.

"What?! Tell me, Jules."

"I can't get back with Tre!" I sobbed and fell to my knees. I felt like a mellowdramatic girl, sobbing over her first boyfriend. But in all honesty, Tre was the only one I've ever actually loved and given all I had to that boy... well, now man.

"Why?"

"Because! I just agreed to Gee that I would be his girlfriend!" Mike sighed then laid on the bed.

"We're going to fix this, alright? I promise you," Mike told me. I got up and I went to give him a hug, trying to stop my crying at this point.

--------------------------------------------------------------

Mike was gone by now, and I was left on my own to face Tre. I looked at myself in the mirror and studied my face; wondering if I had put on too much eyeliner, then I started worrying about my eyebrows, but that then led me to worry about my figure.

"Fuck it," I said and headed out the door, not even bothering to fix anything that I had a problem with. I looked at my hand that read '48', which was Tre's hotel room number. I looked at the doors that passed by... 45, 46, 47... here it is. I put my ear against the door to try and hear anything that would give off that he was there. I heard the TV was on, so I knocked on the door and waited a minute; no answer. I sighed and I jiggled the doorknob and the hotel door opened. I gasped and let go of the door, afraid of what would happen if I got caught. I looked down the hallway on both sides of me and saw now traces of any unfamiliar people. I walked in slowly, then closed the door. The room was trashed with clothes all over the place, but no Tre. Then I saw his drumsticks on the floor. I gasped for a second time then picked them up and began to get teary eyed.

These are his. This is my Tre; my love. I thought to myself as I held the drumsticks tightly in my hand. I turned around and saw that the TV was on. I laughed and turned it off for him. I began to walk around some more, smiling to myself and wiping away the tears that streamed down my face every minute or so. I opened the closet that had a tall mirror in front of me and a shelf above my head. I saw a shoebox, similar to mine that I kept with me at all times, and I grabbed it off the shelf. I opened it and I gapsed when I saw the first thing that laid on top of the pile of notes and pictures... the one of me and him at the carnival. I backed away slowly and began to cry even more. I ran out of the room and down the hallway and I bumped into someone, a buff tall man with a tight black shirt. I looked up and saw Tre.

"Oh my God," I whispered and ran past him.

"Juliet...?!" He yelled and I heard him run after me. I sobbed even more as I ran and turned tight corners. I got stuck at a dead end, and the door wouldn't budge. I turned around and I saw Tre just come around the corner. I held my breath as he came closer to me.

"Juliet... is that you?" He asked. Oh God, that voice, that sweet voice of his. I would melt everytime I heard it. Now it's been four years since I heard it, and I wanted to faint. I could feel myself starting to black out and the last thing I heard was him saying my name the whole time.

---------------------------------------------------

I woke up in a completely different spot than where I had fainted at. I sat up and looked around the room and realized that I was back in Tre's hotel room. I didn't know what to say when I saw him sitting in a chair at the end of the bed with his face in his hands. I sat up and he immediately looked up at me.

"Are you okay, Jules?" He asked me. I looked at those blue eyes hard.

"Now that you're here, I am," I said, not thinking. He looked at me confused then sat back down.

"I- I'm sorry, I shouldn't of said that..." I said, wanting to cry again.

"No, don't worry about it." He tossed a picture on the ground and it rotated in the air then landed in the shoebox that I had dropped; I saw that it had ripped and the box was squished.

"What are you doing here?" He asked.

"I- I'm touring with... My Chemical Romance," I said sheeply.

"How'd you get mixed up with them?"

"Gerard became my friend right off the bat when I moved to Jersey," I said, then realized what I had said.

"So that's where you went? New Jersey? You don't know how long I searched for you, how many sleepless nights that I stayed awake wondering about you! Then you show up again and you're with this Gerard?!" Tre said.

"Mike told me about the Emotional Blockade, Tre... don't worry about explaining anything to me," I said.

"You meant the world to me, Jules. I didn't know a vampire could cry and have feelings until that day you left."

I shook my head. "I didn't know either, Tre. I didn't even know that I could miss you so much."
♠ ♠ ♠
xoxo- Adie.