Status: Hiatus

Ich Schrei in die Nacht fur Dich

Let The Games Begin

*A Week Later*

- Kris’s POV -

Christmas came and went pretty quickly and it was pretty boring. Everything was boring these days with the guys gone. Talking on the phone was hard because of the time difference and costs, so we mostly kept in touch by web chat or e-mail. The girls and I were pretty depressed but things started looking up when it was time to pack for our New Years trips with the guys.

“Kris, are you all packed yet?” Lys asked.

“Not really, you?”

“A little, I mean, I think I just have to take some bathing suits and shorts basically right?”

“Well, you should probably take underwear too,” I said.

“Well duh, of course, I just meant, clothes-wise, it’s all beach, it’s not like I need any actual clothes,” I said.

Joanie and Sam walked into the living room then.

“Oh she won’t need any clothes, I doubt her and Tom will be leaving their room at all,” Joanie said and winked at her.

“Stop that!” Lys said, throwing a pillow at her.

“You know it’s true, you saw the way he looked at you when he left, and he said he was a one-woman man, he seemed pretty serious about it, he’s so ready to get in your pants,” Joanie said, stifling a laugh.

Sam and I laughed.

“Back to what we were saying, safe to assume none of us are packed?” Lys said, changing the subject.

Sam and Joanie shook their heads.

“We should get on that, the guys will be back in 2 days and then we’re leaving,” she said.

“I’m so excited, seriously, it’s going to be amazing!” Sam said, practically jumping up and down.

“I’m kind of nervous about it,” I said.

“Nervous? Why?” Lys asked.

“Well, you know, we’re going to be alone all the time, it’s not like we’ll be with all of you,” I said.

“Aw, don’t even worry about it, I’m sure it will be really romantic, just let loose and enjoy it,” Joanie said.

“I guess so, I’ll try,” I said, still not at ease.

“Why don’t you guys go pack and bring your stuff tomorrow, you can crash here until the guys come back,” Lys said.

“Okay, that’s a good idea,” Sam said.

We all said our goodbyes and left.

*Two Days Later*

- Lys’s POV -

“Hurry up, we’re going to be late, jeez what could possibly be taking you so long?” Kris was yelling from outside.

She was yelling at me of course, I was still inside the house while she was waiting in the truck with Joanie and Sam. We were supposed to be leaving to the airport to pick up the guys, but I took that moment as my chance to have a little fun. While Kris was outside and distracted, I grabbed a bag from my closet and ran downstairs. I pulled out the cute black and turquoise lingerie I had bought last week, laughed a little and shoved it under some of the clothes in her suitcase. It was devious, I know, but it was sure going to be great when she unpacked and found it. I was just mad I wouldn’t be there to see it. I was definitely going to be getting a furious text or something of that nature when she did find it, but I wasn’t worried. By the time she found it, she’d be in Germany and I’d be on a beautiful beach in the Maldives with Tom.

Sam and Joanie were in on this too, so they knew to make sure she didn’t come into the house. They must have found some way to distract her because she didn’t come barging in. I made sure everything looked the way it had and zipped up her luggage. I grabbed my winter coat from the closet, tossed the store bag in there and walked out the door, locking it on the way.

“I’m coming, relax, you know I have to look good for Tom, give me a break, they can wait a few minutes,” I said while I got into the truck.

Sam was driving and Kris was in the front seat, Joanie and I sat in the back.

“Did you do it?” Joanie whispered.

“Yes, she’s going to be so pissed.” I whispered back.

We laughed, then went back to singing the song on the radio.

- Joanie’s POV -

We got to the airport just in time to catch the guys exiting the plane. It was so nice to be able to hug & kiss Georg after so many days. We missed the guys terribly, but we all tried to keep our composure, except for Lys, of course. She practically jumped into Tom’s arms and they were making out in the middle of the airport terminal.

“Guys, that’s gross, people are staring,” I said.

She waved me away.

“Seriously, you’re scaring the little kids,” Kris said.

Tom flipped her off.

“Alright, enough you two,” Bill said, tugging on Tom’s jacket.

“Way to ruin a moment Bill,” Lys said.

“A moment? You guys were about to get down in the middle of the terminal,” Kris said.

“Oh stop that, let’s go,” Lys said, pulling Tom along.

We left the airport and headed back to Lys’s house. Kris was driving so she had her iPod plugged in, which normally I had no problem with, until one song started playing.

“I've been bad all year
That's what mommy told me
Too many boys,
Santa's gonna scold me”


“What the hell is that?” I asked.

“Shh, it’s a good song,” Kris said.

“Oh my God, The Millionaires?” Lys said.

“Yes, now be quiet, here’s the best part,” Kris said.

Needless to say we were not happy. Kris was a fan of The Millionaires and Sam, Lys and I hated them. This was going to be torture. I could only imagine what the guys were thinking at the time. They all looked confused.

“Santa slap me on the wrist
Put me on your naughty list
All the boys are yelling
'You're a hoe, hoe, hoe”


“Holy crap Kris, why are we listening to this?” I yelled.

“It’s really fun, just give it a chance,” she said.

“Well, it doesn’t sound awful,” Lys said.

“Would you be on the naughty list?” Tom asked her, playing with his lipring.

Lys whispered something in his ear and he must have liked it because he smirked and kissed her.

“It’s actually a really funny song,” Gustav said.

“Thank you!” Kris said.

So we got stuck listening to The Millionaires. Worst part, everyone starting singing along, but in the end, it was pretty fun, even if the song sucked.

“You're my sexy little gift
And I'll wrap you with my kiss
So hot I can't resist
I'll be your hoe, hoe, hoe tonight”


“Ok, so I actually like that song,” Lys said when it was over.

“Ha! I knew I’d get you to like a Millionaires song,” she said.

“It’s just fun,” Sam said.

“It was funny to watch you all singing along,” Georg said and the guys laughed.

“We’re here!” I yelled when we pulled into the driveway.

As everyone started getting out of the truck, I grabbed Lys and pulled her aside.

“I think we should mess with Sam’s luggage too,” I whispered.

“What did you have in mind?” she asked.

“We could steal her bathing suit, she’d be forced to skinny dip,” I said.

“Oh man, let’s do it, I’ll distract her, you grab it from her bag and hide it,” she said.

We laughed and went into the house. Lys led everyone into the kitchen to make some food and I quickly went to work finding Sam’s bathing suit. It didn’t take very long, she had it at the very top of her suitcase, and she had actually packed two bathing suits. I grabbed them both, zipped up her luggage and ran upstairs. I tossed the bathing suits into Lys’s hamper and ran back downstairs.

“Did you guys decide what we’re eating?” I asked, as I walked into the kitchen.

“Pasta,” Lys said and smiled.

“Oh good, that’s perfect,” I said and smiled back.

- Sam’s POV -

We finished eating and everyone went to watch a movie in the living room. I stayed in the kitchen and helped Lys wash the dishes.

“I think we should do something to Joanie’s suitcase too,” I said.

“Really? What did you have in mind?” Lys asked.

“I’m not sure, we have to have something we can put in there to mess with her,” I said, then I got an idea.

“Oh man, I got it! Do you still have those fuzzy handcuffs from that Halloween costume a few years ago?” I asked her.

“Yea, I think they might be in the attic,” Lys said.

“Okay, I’ll go get them and when Jo isn’t paying attention, I’m going to put them in her luggage, she’s going to be so embarrassed when she unpacks and Georg sees these!” I said, laughing wildly.

“That’s actually not a bad idea, go, I’ll call her in here to help me,” Lys said.

“Okay,” I said and ran upstairs.

I heard Lys call Joanie into the kitchen to help her with the dishes. I waited until I was sure she was in there and I pulled the attic stairs down as quietly as I could. I found the box with the handcuffs, grabbed them and tried to get down as fast as possible. After I shut the attic door, I crept back down the stairs to the living room quietly. Joanie wasn’t there and everyone else was too distracted by the movie. I knelt down next to her luggage, shoved the fuzzy red handcuffs under some of her clothes and shut it as fast as possible. Then I got up and walked over to the couch where Kris was sitting.

“What were you doing?” she whispered.

“Lys and I were messing with Joanie’s luggage, I just put the fuzzy red handcuffs in there, don’t say anything,” I said.

“I won’t,” she whispered and went back to watching the movie.

- Kris’s POV -

After Sam told me about the handcuffs, I had a sudden idea. There had to be some way to mess with Lys, she was always embarrassing me. This was my chance to get her back. Now if only I could come up with something to get her back.

“Kris, you look bored, maybe you and Gustav should go have a quickie,” Tom said.

That’s when it hit me. I knew how to get her, or both of them actually.

“Very funny Tom, I was just remembering something I needed to go buy before we leave, Sam, come with me?” I said.

“Sure,” she said and grabbed her jacket off the couch.

“I bet she’s going to buy condoms, huh Gustav?” I heard Tom say as I walked out the door.

Oh he had no idea how right he was. Except the condoms I was going to buy were not for Gustav and I. No. I was going to go to the Romance Depot and find weird condoms in really small sizes and put those in Lys’s luggage. The look on hers and Tom’s faces when they find them will be priceless.

“Kris, where are we going?” Sam asked as I drove to the next town.

“We’re going to the Romance Depot to find some funky condoms to toss in Lys’s bag,” I said.

“Oh my God, she’s going to flip when she finds them,” she said.

“I know, and it’s going to be hilarious because I’m going to get extra small, just to mess with Tom too,” I said.

We both laughed like idiots. I pulled into the parking lot about 10 minutes later. I had never been in this place before and I really wished to never step foot in there but, this is the only place that would have what I was looking for.

“Kris, the condoms are in the back, look at the sign,” Sam said, pointing to a big lit up sign towards the back of the store.

I cringed.

We walked back there and there was an entire wall dedicated to condoms. Literally every condom you could think of must have been in this store. Movie or television themed ones, colorful ones, glow-in-the-dark, flavored, scented, everything imaginable.

“These are perfect,” I said, grabbing the package of glitter condoms.

“Oh man,” Sam said with a laugh.

“Okay, so let’s get a pack of these in extra small and maybe a few random glow-in-the-dark ones for fun too,” I said, grabbing the package and a few individual ones.

“This is going to be epic,” Sam said.

I nodded and walked to the register to pay for the condoms.

“Okay, so how are we sneaking these into her bag?” I asked as we drove back.

“I’m not sure, maybe if she goes to shower?” Sam said.

“That’s perfect, as long as nobody else sees me, everything should be fine.” I said.

“Well, I’ll keep everyone distracted so you can put them in there when she goes upstairs,” Sam said.

“Great.”

We got to the house and everything was as we had left it, except Joanie and Lys were now in the living room watching the movie too.

“Hey, where’d you go?” Lys asked.

“Oh, I just remembered I needed to go get something, nothing important,” I said.

“Oh, um alright,” she said.

I went into the kitchen with Sam.

“How do we get her to go upstairs?” Sam asked.

“Maybe we don’t need her to go upstairs, let’s say we want to go out, when everyone is outside, I’ll slip it into her bag,” I said.

“Ok, let’s do it,” she said.

We walked back into the living room and joined the others.

“Guys, I really want a Starbucks hot chocolate,” Sam said.

“Seriously? Weren’t you just out with Kris? Why didn’t you pick one up?” Joanie asked.

“I don’t know, because I didn’t think of it until now, let’s go get Starbucks,” Sam said and pulled Bill off the couch.

“Alright, I’m coming,” Bill said.

“You know, I could use a hot chocolate too,” I said.

“Let’s just all go,” Tom said.

I tried to hide my smile, my plan was working out perfectly.

“Oh fine, let’s go then,” Lys said.

Everyone gathered their jackets and started heading outside.

“I’ll be right out, I think I have something in my eye, going to rinse it out,” I yelled, walking into the kitchen.

After I heard the door slam, I peeked out of the kitchen doorway, everyone was gone. I ran to where the bags were, found Lys’s luggage, pulled the condom packages out from under my jacket and scattered them throughout her bag, mixed in with her clothes. Too bad I wasn’t going to see her face when she found them, it was probably going to be hilarious. I zipped up her bag and made my way outside, locking the door on the way out.
♠ ♠ ♠
Title credit - "Let the Games Begin" by Anarbor