You Clicked Your Heels and Wished for Me

Best Intentions

(Brendon’s POV)

‘RUN AWAY, it’s after us!’ William screamed as he ran past me, heading for the kitchen.

I entered the room to find Dylan looking out of the window. The haze from the alcohol had firmly set in my mind. I slid over to her, wrapping my arms around her waist, resting my head on her shoulder.

‘Ahh, hello Mr Urie, what do I owe the pleasure? William threw the cactus out, there’s no need to save us now.’

She pointed towards the mangled plant three stories below, then turned facing me.

‘Beckett’s got nothing on me, I’m obviously so much better, Dyl!’

I announced, over emphasising the phrase.

‘Oh, well that may be true.’

She mused, planting a kiss on my lips. It quickly heated up as we grappled for more. Her tongue ran across my bottom lip as I easily let her in. We became a mixture of body parts, intertwining at will. I angled us towards the bed, laying her down.

‘Brendon,’ Dylan murmured, I took that as a sign to continue.

I slid my hand over the curves of her body, feeling her moan into the kisses. She drunkenly fumbled for my buttons, tugging my shirt off. I smiled back into her neck.

‘There’s no rush,’

‘I’m pretty sure there is, what if someone walks in. I’m all for the thrill but this is crazy.’

It dawned on me how sleazy this looked, being as it was someone else’s house.

‘Oh, who cares!’ she exclaimed, seeing the doubt in my mind. I proceeded, shaking off her clothes, just as she had with mine.

There was a brief pause as we arranged ourselves under the covers. I lent over her,

‘I’m glad I met you, Dylan Asher.’ It didn’t come out as romantically as I’d planned, slurring my words throughout.

I slowly pressed down, hearing her gasp.

‘Brendon, is it too early to say I Love You?’ She whispered between breaths.

‘Not at all.’

----------

He inched slowly towards me a smile playing across his face.

‘You know you can’t resist me’

He had lent down so he was barely whispering in my ear. Pressing his plush lips hard against my neck, I arched my back and lightly sighed. The alcohol was taking its toll and my mind was blurring. I felt myself stumble slightly as he lead me to the vacant bunk. He was right though, I couldn’t resist him so…I didn’t. Lifting my head away from the bunk I turned to smirk at him, he took this as his cue and wrapped his arms around my waist, planting passionate kisses down my jaw line.

‘Hmmm, Pete’

I moaned into the kiss, so wrong yet so right.

His hands left my hips and searched for the bunk curtain, he threw it open and proceeded to lead me in. Pete fumbled with his jeans whilst I pulled my dress over my head, throwing it out of the bunk entirely.

----------

(Dylan’s POV)

‘FUCK.’ I sat up abruptly, immediately regretting it and flopping back down onto something that felt a lot like Brendon.

‘Argh, why the slap?’

‘Sorry, m’love mistook you for a pillow.’ There was a short-lived pause as I aimed to reconcile my thoughts over the dream.

‘Did someone saw my head open?’, I breathed to no one in particular.

‘HEY! Wake up, LOVERS!’ Pete shouted as he entered the room.

I scrambled for the sheets to cover my modesty, as my cheeks blushed profusely. A few minutes ago I was doing ’the dirty’ with the man who was now standing over me, I was not happy with this idea at all.

‘PANCAKES!’ Brendon rolled out of bed, shoving some clothes on and headed towards the kitchen.

How was he able to walk properly? I felt like I was going to snap if I attempted to move any part of my body.

William wandered in, giving me a judgemental look.

‘Don’t even say it, Beckett. Stop thinking it, help me get out of bed and I’ll consider our friendship again.’

With that William went back to the kitchen to recover some Ibuprofen and a large glass of water. I managed to fully cloth myself in time for his return.

‘I’m guessing you haven’t seen the morning paper yet?’ He sighed towards me, revealing a neatly folded package. Was this some kind of strange humour?

‘Of course I haven’t, I’m too busy cursing alcohol and it’s hideous traits.’

He handed over the paper with a apprehensive expression on his face.

'Brit Babe Asher Back with a Bang’
♠ ♠ ♠
Cheeky second update.