Hope It Gives You Hell

Everything We Had

[Patti's Point Of View]

"Are you guys seriously going on another tour? You just got back from one!" I asked Michael as we laid curled up in my bed. It might have been the beginning of May, but it was still damn cold outside.

"That was like, three months ago! But yes, we have to go again. This time it's Warped tour, and we'll have plenty of time to call. I'll call so much, you'll get sick of me." He replied, kissing my forehead.

"I'll never get sick of you though. I just want you here." I leaned up to kiss his cheek, but he turned and I got his lips instead, not that I was complaining. I turned over so that I was laying on top of him and put my hands on either side of his face, pulling him closer. His arms wrapped securely around my waist, bringing me as close to him as possible. After a few moments, his tongue brushed against my lower lip, practically begging for entry. I parted my lips and allowed it, but only for a minute.

"Wha-" He was about to complain until I attached my lips to his neck suddenly, making him moan loudly until he slapped his hand over his mouth and then proceeded to blush profusely.

"A bit vocal are we?" I teased, kissing him quickly.

"Possibly." He looked at me as if to finish the conversation. I returned to kissing his neck, and I could tell he was trying to contain himself so I wouldn't tease him again. My mouth found its way to his collarbone, and he finally cracked.

"Mm… Patti…" he moaned illegibly.

"Michael, you can't leave." I whispered in his ear. He just sighed.

"Unfortunately, I have to. Let's not talk about this." He put his mouth over mine and I stopped, just letting his lips run over mine, helping me forget that he'd be gone in a month. His tongue found it's way into my mouth again, exploring any surface it could reach, and I finally lost control. I sat up and moved so I was straddling his hips without breaking the kiss. The increased pressure on his hips made him moan even more obnoxiously, making me smile. Our kissing quickly became a very heated make-out session until I grabbed the hem of his shirt, causing him to stop me.

"Don't," he said quietly, as if trying to convince himself as well.

"What? My birthday was-"

"I know." He cupped my face in his hands but I pulled away.

"Then why."

"Because. I was planning a much better time for this… and you only just had your birthday. Besides, if you hadn't noticed, we're in your bed at your parent's house and they're in the living room. Not even Gabe would take that risk." I stared at him for a moment, then rolled my eyes and tried to look appalled.

"Ouch. You just put me lower than Gabe."

"It's all out of love." He laughed, pulling me into a hug. "Besides, maybe you can come on tour with us."

"Now you tell me?!"
♠ ♠ ♠
SURPRISE! not the birthday chapter haha

sorry this took so long to put up... this new trimester is an epic fail.
the douche bag ex boyfriend i wrote about a couple chapters back?
he sits next to me in french >_>

this chapter is for Shannon because she had to make me feel like shit for skipping her "national holiday" bahaha... let's hope she kept her pants on this time ^-^

tonight will be a double update [if you give me enough comments =D] cause i really wanna write this birthday chapter.
i didn't know where this was going after Graduation... now i do -sneaky smirk-

♥Sarah! At The Crisco