Hope It Gives You Hell

Do You Know Who I Think I Am?

[Liz's Point Of View]

Despite what my mind was telling me, which was not to go to the coffee place, I found myself walking there anyway the next evening. There was a thought in the back of my head that he might not really be interested in me and is just screwing around with me, but I didn't think he could honestly do that.

After the mile and a half walk, I stepped into the building just as it turned six o'clock. Walking up to the counter, I ordered a small vanilla cappuccino, then turned around to find him.

The corner was where my eyes grazed over that camouflage hat and a red & white hoodie.

Full of nerves, my feet led me over to the table, where I sat across from him and smiled.

“You came.” He smiled back.

“I did.” I was lost for words. Patrick Stump was sitting right in front of me. The rock star I fell for numerous years ago. There wasn't much I could even force myself to say at the moment.

“So... you like music right?" Patrick asked. Pure brilliance right there.

"Love it."

"What's your favorite band?"

"That question's not fair." I pouted slightly. He just laughed.

"Try." Putting his chin in his palm, elbow to the table, it was almost like he was studying me.

"Alright. Keane is amazing. John Mayer is brilliant. I love The Academy Is… and The Hush Sound. Oh, and there's this certain band, their name is on the tip of my tongue, and their lead singer is completely gorgeous." The words poured out of my mouth before I could stop it, and once the blush on his cheeks faded in from light rose to deep scarlet, I had started laughing.

"Um, thanks." He smiled nervously, looking down at the table.

"David Bowie and Prince are historic as well." He looked up and grinned wide.

"They're my favorite!"

"I know." My shy reply caused him to laugh again. Conversation was stretched by silences, but not awkward, and I felt myself warming up to him…
♠ ♠ ♠
Seven subscribers and two comments... you're making me sad peoples!!
Kind of a short update, but I really wanted to get this chapter up for Liz before I started spazzing out and forgot about it

Spazzing out because I GET TO SEE GABE SAPORTA TOMORROW!!
Sassyback Tour... ugh I've been counting down since 90 days ago xD

The next chapter will be better... and mildly entertaining.
and it will be out when i get three comments ^-^

<3 Sarah! At The Crisco