Hope It Gives You Hell

Empty Like The Ocean

[Sarah's Point Of View]

June 17th

Here comes the hard part. Dr. Chase (I'm so glad to get away from him) told me I was able to leave today. After giving me his number. Maybe I should have said Gabe was my boyfriend. My life is so messed up.

In any case, I had a bigger problem on my hands ((or as Liz would say, a big big mess on our hands.)) than another cradle robber. My mother was waiting for me outside my room; I knew she was. I'd just climb out the window, but I had to check out. Wait...

I threw open the window, grabbed my phone, and jumped out into the bushes. I attempted to close the window a bit so it didn't look conspicuous, then I ran around the building and through the front door.

"I'd like to check out." I told the nurse hurriedly. She looked over my shoulder at the door, then at me.

"Um..."

"Yeah, don't ask." I did my paperwork as fast as possible and thanked her before bolting back out the door. The next stop was to get my baby, the Chevy Cavalier in my parent's driveway. Since my house was only half a mile away, I was there after five minutes. Maybe cross country really was more useful than just running on trails...

Since no one was home, I just walked in, not bothering to quiet the dogs. I'd definitely miss them, but my mother would go homicidal if I even thought to bring one. I ran up the stairs and pulled out a suitcase, then quickly began stuffing clothing in it. I doubted I'd ever be coming back. After filling it, I took it out to my car and came back to start throwing books and movies into my Panic! at the Disco bag. I almost finished and grabbed my bass guitar (ironically named Gabanti) when I heard car doors shutting outside. I looked out of my bedroom window to see my parents were home. No doubt my sister knew my intentions and just didn't care.

"What is wrong with our daughter?! She just ran off with some famous guy, no doubt he doesn't really like her," my mother exclaimed. Drama queen much?

"No matter what she was thinking she better not come back. I can't believe our own daughter deserted us for some womanizer." It took everything in my power not to stomp down the stairs and out the door to give them an earful for talking about Gabe like that. Instead, I waited until they went to the backyard, ran down the stairs to grab my keys and my stashed-away money, then bolted out the front door.

Sadly, as I threw my books in the back and set Gabanti in the passenger's seat, I heard screaming.

"What do you think you're doing?!" my mom screamed as she ran down the driveway. Today just wasn't my day. ((Lizzy says Sarah should just run her mom over)) I swore and slammed the passenger side door closed, sprinting to the other side and jumping in. I started my car as fast as possible and took off down the road, her chasing the car for a few paces before she realized her obvious loss. That was one battle over, now I just needed to find my way to the other side of the country in three days. I was going to need a LOT of coffee...
♠ ♠ ♠
Cobra Starship killed me... so I'm going to Midtown song titles >.<
Liz typed most of this chapter out for me while I was at Quizbowl [RAINBOW LEPERS PWND! yeah we have a strange team name...] so that's why there's so many bits about Liz xD

Last night was terrible... but your comments made me feel so much better, thank you everyone :) and the winner is... ANDREA! mostly cause she was the only one who guessed. you guys are lame.

comments... will let me get to Oklahoma this summer ^-^ SO DO IT!

&#9829;Sarah! At The Crisco